Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Gorilla Cookies FF. It's now in week 8 of flower and was advertised with a 7 week flowering time. Still pushing white pistils and doesn't look mature enough so I'm guesstimating another 2 weeks.
Yeah I rarely if ever chop something down because it’s at the 8 or whatever week mark, chop em when it’s mostly cloudy some amber like less than 20%, and I’ve definitely cut tops and given lower branches more time too. Those guidelines are suggestions, just like stop 🛑 signs 🤣🤣🤣

Leoman

Leoman

Yeah I rarely if ever chop something down because it’s at the 8 or whatever week mark, chop em when it’s mostly cloudy some amber like less than 20%, and I’ve definitely cut tops and given lower branches more time too. Those guidelines are suggestions, just like stop 🛑 signs 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, seed sellers seem to give specs for the best case scenario or just make shit up. Youtube vids I watched of certain strains have consistently had longer flowering times than stated so I don't pay it much mind. The Shogun plant is advertised 9-11 weeks so I'm expecting over 12.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Leoman

Leoman

My renter's starting to burn incense so I think the plants are smelling stronger than I realize. lol

I do notice after coming home there's a hint of skunk in the air I'm normally nose blind to. Never could get the humidity where I want it with these fabric pots so leave the tent cracked open most of the time to keep it under 60%.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Captain are you using an aero misting technique for your clones? And are you using any solution or just water?
Just straight water, and a desk lamp 20/4 off. 24 hours with the pump non stop homie. Usually 10-12 days for a plantable baby. But yes, it’s and H shape spray array. Works great.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
My renter's starting to burn incense so I think the plants are smelling stronger than I realize. lol

I do notice after coming home there's a hint of skunk in the air I'm normally nose blind to. Never could get the humidity where I want it with these fabric pots so leave the tent cracked open most of the time to keep it under 60%.
Wait until you pick up your mail carrier as a customer.

It’s kinda wild. 😝

Leoman

Leoman

Xfinity Mobile was raising my plan $5 a month in April so gave them the boot. Switched to US Mobile for $6 a month with the same amount of data Xfinity wanted $20 plus fees for.

These price creepers don't know who they're fucking with. Got rid of all those price creeping streaming services too and make new accounts for 30 day free Amazon Prime trials. Kiss my ass you greedy corporate fucks. 😂

Last edited:
Top Bottom