Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

Well, I’m legally blind In my right eye,

HALF BLIND RACE CAR DRIVER

COMING THROUGH!!!!!!

Not really, but I have def went into the flower room with no shirt on for too long once, or, well the amount of times I was stupid isnt important 🤣 just wear a shirt, having cross crossed light bar subtle burns on your back can have a tendency to freak out your better half. 👊🏻🤡
🤣 my forehead is itchy and flaky. My first grow I got spider mites in late flower… like days before harvest too. I am pretty sure they came from the hat sun glasses I do yard work with. Next grow, I was shower and in the grow room in my boxers only.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
🤣 my forehead is itchy and flaky. My first grow I got spider mites in late flower… like days before harvest too. I am pretty sure they came from the hat sun glasses I do yard work with. Next grow, I was shower and in the grow room in my boxers only.
Like dr zhymes motto

Garden naked 🤣

It’s funny bc honestly, we should. But I digress, I’m not the smartest crayon in the tool shed…..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Bro, I go to the outside gardens here to do veggies with the wife, everything goes straight in the wash and I avoid the ladies like the plague. Great habit to get in all told, 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Fuuuuuuck! I have not been doing this. Should I start treating for mights now?😂
Def get to looking at a rundown of the usual suspects and do an inspection. Wouldn’t hurt, plus, it’s good shit to know. You may be totally fine, it’s just another mole to wack. And sometimes the dumbest shit is what gets us.
Good idea homie.

P

Putthataway

Bro, I go to the outside gardens here to do veggies with the wife, everything goes straight in the wash and I avoid the ladies like the plague. Great habit to get in all told, 👊🏻🤡
My neighbor gave us some plants. I don’t know what soil she used but it looks a mosquito fest in front of my patio. They aren’t mosquitoes, it’s pretty dry out there I don’t know if they are fungus gnats. The ladybugs aren’t leaving, lots of food.

P

Putthataway

Fuuuuuuck! I have not been doing this. Should I start treating for mights now?😂
So growing outdoors you get good and bad bugs. The good eat your bad. What happens is you bring inside the bad bugs and larvae into your garden then they have nothing to defend against the unwanted pests that will fuck up your garden. You definitely want to address all pest issues in veg , once you are in flower your options are limited.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
So growing outdoors you get good and bad bugs. The good eat your bad. What happens is you bring inside the bad bugs and larvae into your garden then they have nothing to defend against the unwanted pests that will fuck up your garden. You definitely want to address all pest issues in veg , once you are in flower your options are limited.
Ill be getting some stuff to combat it whether or not I need to, like you said, once in flower there is limited options! Thanks man!!

What’s everybody using for mite control? Lol! : )

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I’m still around. Been busy lately. Hope all is well with the wreckers
Ditto. Been busy AF.. Had Jury duty last week, too. That was interesting. First time I ever actually had to serve on a Jury.. The past few times I never made it passed jury selection. Other than that all is good in the Deadstill hood. 🤠

P

Putthataway

Ill be getting some stuff to combat it whether or not I need to, like you said, once in flower there is limited options! Thanks man!!

What’s everybody using for mite control? Lol! : )
I defeated the spider mites with neem oil. I got these bugs that were in the build a soil light. Neem, spinosad, or de wouldn’t kill them. Ladybugs seem pretty effective with them, yet the ladybugs die later.

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
I've been having pretty good luck with this Ozone generator I got a few months back. IDK how well it works at keeping insects/pests away, but it sure does a good job of preventing and killing mold, mildew, fusarium fungi, etc.

I turn it on for about 20 minutes in my sealed grow room once or twice a week. I had some clones getting fusarium in their dome, and I left the dome off while the ozone generator ran and the fusarium went away and has yet to come back. Pretty satisfied with this thing. I've used it to deodorize my entire house and it's great at that, as well.

P

Putthataway

I've been having pretty good luck with this Ozone generator I got a few months back. IDK how well it works at keeping insects/pests away, but it sure does a good job of preventing and killing mold, mildew, fusarium fungi, etc.

I turn it on for about 20 minutes in my sealed grow room once or twice a week. I had some clones getting fusarium in their dome, and I left the dome off while the ozone generator ran and the fusarium went away and has yet to come back. Pretty satisfied with this thing. I've used it to deodorize my entire house and it's great at that, as well.
Asking for a friend, will it work for Marty’s pits? 😁

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
It must have been the I am from the government and here to help comment that got you on. Was they guilty and shit?
Nah we all came to the conclusion that there wasn't enough evidence to convict. All they had was some pretty circumstantial evidence. It was some kid accused of criminal mischief (graffiti). Personally I think he probably did do it, but couldn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

I did learn an awful lot, though. And those fictional court TV shows are nothing like real life court, but most of you probably knew that, already 🤠

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Nah we all came to the conclusion that there wasn't enough evidence to convict. All they had was some pretty circumstantial evidence. It was some kid accused of criminal mischief (graffiti). Personally I think he probably did do it, but couldn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

I did learn an awful lot, though. And those fictional court TV shows are nothing like real life court, but most of you probably knew that, already 🤠
No judge Wahpner these days eh?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

Man, she must be keeping you hella busy
Cow poke. Man these once a month pop in are NOT GOING TO CUT IT!

Waste more time, more often…..sir. 🤣👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom