Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zab

bro, i run a 3000 and 7000.
Easy on the output with those. I have 3ft in between my canopy and light, I’m def close to the same week as you in flower.

40% seems low. It ain’t. until you can gauge what they want. They will let you know. Less is more for the dial in. Those se light have saved me money. And are fucking powerful I finished my last run maxed at only 70%
Man nice haul! Confgratz. 👊🏻🤡
Thanks Cap ☪️. Yeah The SF5000 is sitting over some small plants at about 40" and at about 18% the light behind it is a Mars hydro FC4800 about 20" up from the canopy and 35-40% . I just fired the SF up so I could clean out the other area yeh ok 🙄 actually didn't even set it last night went and did it before lights on this morn.
And yep these things rock.

The room that they are has a couple of tents, and i was going to use the room ( about 120SqFt) itself but there was to much to move and 5 feet of snow outside, garage is not attached to the house, so this summer maybe.
And could it get better, of course, I placed an order with Trustfall for some bundles of joy😁

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thanks Cap ☪️. Yeah The SF5000 is sitting over some small plants at about 40" and at about 18% the light behind it is a Mars hydro FC4800 about 20" up from the canopy and 35-40% . I just fired the SF up so I could clean out the other area yeh ok 🙄 actually didn't even set it last night went and did it before lights on this morn.

The room that they are has a couple of tents, and i was going to use the room ( about 120SqFt) itself but there was to much to move and 5 feet of snow outside, garage is not attached to the house, so this summer maybe.
And could it get better, of course, I placed an order with Trustfall for some bundles of joy😁
Oh man, could you please drop the upcoming thread link to me so I can follow?
You say to the wife your buying things to streamline the rig? And then just leave it all up anyways? Me either hahahahaa.
Yeah from the pic it was hard to see, and since getting my spiderfarmer lights dialed in, I just like to share those nuggets of info. I have a g4500 too, bro, they are definitely nice bullets to put in the cannagun. Can’t wait to see the boulders you bring forth. 👊🏻🤡

Everytime I read your name.
This….

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

Man I’m growing 14 trust strains concurrently.
They are all amazing. I do hope you picked an okie, or a deathstar.

Z

Zab

Man I’m growing 14 trust strains concurrently.
They are all amazing. I do hope you picked an okie, or a deathstar.
Man I didnt really have a clue what to order but settled on these:
Dulce x okie
RS11 x okie
Tokyo Snow x okie
Gary Payton x okie
Cman x White Runtz
Cman X Peanut Butter breath

Did you mean death star x lemon gojo or other ones, in hindsight I guess I should have asked for some thoughts about them here first

S

sourorangedieselkush

Finally tried the last run. Been curing about a month. The alien technology is red/purplish, smooth and has a nice taste. Sorta tastes like the mystery flavored airheads if you know what I’m talking about. I don’t really like the taste of the Bruce banner but it will put you to sleep at the desk

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
@dreamnfox
I’m calling the clones of the very nice
Jet fuel og
Max ac phenos
The dream team.
2 are stuffed in with a bunch of plants too.
Also, the peaceful cookies
And the peaceful cookies cross, they have surprised me, now bear In mind, I’m slow rolling the SHIT outta the veg room, I usually control that with pot size, but those two strains? They don’t care about that. They are going to be absolutely beautiful, the veg has been awesome.
Hope you are well, oh also swing by the pic of the month thread and leave that like button smoking for my good buddy and yours @dreamnfox

Your seeds doth wrought some nice plants homie, thank you. 🙏 the ones in the back.

IMG 4402
IMG 4403
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Man I didnt really have a clue what to order but settled on these:
Dulce x okie
RS11 x okie
Tokyo Snow x okie
Gary Payton x okie
Cman x White Runtz
Cman X Peanut Butter breath

Did you mean death star x lemon gojo or other ones, in hindsight I guess I should have asked for some thoughts about them here first
Oh man, yep, that shit is awesome. I have a bunch of clones I’m rolling from the 1 plant grew, then popped a few more because it’s amazing… @Trustfall is an artist, the peanut butter breath is what I’m smoking now, it also won me pic of the month. That one has 2 diff phenos I came across, one is very purple and the other is average growth size veg wise, huge colas and 95% boulders in flower
I’ve seen people run almost all of those and man, you chose well.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Finally tried the last run. Been curing about a month. The alien technology is red/purplish, smooth and has a nice taste. Sorta tastes like the mystery flavored airheads if you know what I’m talking about. I don’t really like the taste of the Bruce banner but it will put you to sleep at the desk
I crossed blue dream with it, it got rid of the kinda bitter back end of the flavor profile.
Smoothed it out and got rid of the mildness, some people love that gassy dry finish tho.
Where did you source the banner?

Z

Zab

Thanks for the vote of confidence, after reading about them and reading and reading... I am sure they are all fire.

If I had the extra coin I would have opted for a couple more, buts there is always tomorrow right, looking at my biological sundial, Hmmm!

Will clone some up for outdoors, good thing is the neighbor has lattice above the fence which creates about a 9ft barrier the bad the vines he has are usually loaded with aphids

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thanks for the vote of confidence, after reading about them and reading and reading... I am sure they are all fire.

If I had the extra coin I would have opted for a couple more, buts there is always tomorrow right, looking at my biological sundial, Hmmm!

Will clone some up for outdoors, good thing is the neighbor has lattice above the fence which creates about a 9ft barrier the bad the vines he has are usually loaded with aphids
Capt jacks those suckers when it’s around midnight he’ll never know 🤣

Also, the pbb can be kept low for sure.
And man the DeathStar gojo would be great in that particular outdoor application.
Glad you started to pop in homie! 👊🏻🤡

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

@dreamnfox
I’m calling the clones of the very nice
Jet fuel og
Max ac phenos
The dream team.
2 are stuffed in with a bunch of plants too.
Also, the peaceful cookies
And the peaceful cookies cross, they have surprised me, now bear In mind, I’m slow rolling the SHIT outta the veg room, I usually control that with pot size, but those two strains? They don’t care about that. They are going to be absolutely beautiful, the veg has been awesome.
Hope you are well, oh also swing by the pic of the month thread and leave that like button smoking for my good buddy and yours @dreamnfox

Your seeds doth wrought some nice plants homie, thank you. 🙏 the ones in the back.
everything is looking great, those Peaceful Cookies are rocking, i ended up with just shy of a pound with 4 plants in my 4x4. It smokes so nice, not the strongest smelling but i love the taste. Thanks for the shout out, i really appreciate the support.
Sidebar, did you ever try out Discord?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
everything is looking great, those Peaceful Cookies are rocking, i ended up with just shy of a pound with 4 plants in my 4x4. It smokes so nice, not the strongest smelling but i love the taste. Thanks for the shout out, i really appreciate the support.
Sidebar, did you ever try out Discord?
Man I made an account and life got in the way. I’ve had a real, let’s say dynamic 24’ in my personal life homie. Smooth wouldn’t be the the phrase I would use. Hit me in message 1 more time with your handle unless we already got there, and we will set something up. Man sorry though. 👊🏻🤡

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

no worries and all man, i totally understand life getting in the way. i heading out for my table tennis league, i will post up a new invite for you. I might post it here, if thats okay, just incase anyone wants to jump in

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
no worries and all man, i totally understand life getting in the way. i heading out for my table tennis league, i will post up a new invite for you. I might post it here, if thats okay, just incase anyone wants to jump in
The floor is always open to you good sir.
Use all the English on them serves.
👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I crossed blue dream with it, it got rid of the kinda bitter back end of the flavor profile.
Smoothed it out and got rid of the mildness, some people love that gassy dry finish tho.
Where did you source the banner?
Oh jeez, I guess I should have specified that I created a new strain with that run. My banner is still just banner. Don’t want people to think I do that to all my banner gens.

I made the “cobalt hulk” strain with it.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ill be getting some stuff to combat it whether or not I need to, like you said, once in flower there is limited options! Thanks man!!

What’s everybody using for mite control? Lol! : )
Capt jacks dead bug or dr zhymes.
Be careful with the zhymes, you go too heavy it’ll make you pay. And only spray at night with both.
Be sure to get the ready to use pre mixed one while you learn to use that. Leave the concentrate for later if needed. pre mix will have a sprayer head, the concentrate is capped, if you are buying it off shelf. at first…..

Top Bottom