Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Capt jacks dead bug or dr zhymes.
Be careful with the zhymes, you go too heavy it’ll make you pay. And only spray at night with both.
Be sure to get the ready to use pre mixed one while you learn to use that. Leave the concentrate for later if needed. pre mix will have a sprayer head, the concentrate is capped, if you are buying it off shelf. at first…..
That Dead bug is great stuff, i used up the premade bottle then right to the concentrate

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter

Sf series info and sale at @SpiderFarmerLED

Peep it homies!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
man it’s getting a bit rowdy in here, the band won’t be on for 2 more hours……..
Think the fire constable is gonna shit us down?

Probably so dr asshat, probably
so…

You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here bitches!

Wait I love you! Staaaaaaaaay!

👊🏻🤡

IMG 4410
IMG 4412
IMG 4418
IMG 4417
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Lol, I have experienced that particular ear rape..
I’m sorry man, he really should be prosecuted.
He truly is the dumbest, most stubborn idiot on earth.

He’s say he’s tired
Of playing songs the same way so he adds stuff to keep it interesting, well, we all can’t be mike portnoy, and that’s ok. And one things for damn certain, we would like our quality of fills back, hey, howabout angatdamned ear click track, I mean shit have some pride you fuck. No one is here to see you play shit because you overpaid ass is bored. Also, your new shit sucks.

Pretentious ass. I fucking.cant stand the dude…..

Ever since I seen the video of Lars answering this question
“What do you say to the fans that think you have sold out bc of the Napster case.

Fucking idiot Lars says
“damned right we sold out, every damn seat in the house.”

Well, that cemented me pissing on him if I ever cross paths with that horrendous drummer.

His work on puppets and justice was Excellent. Thanks Rick Rubin!!!!’

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hey @dreamnfox

I found this by accident this more looking for the “flex” emoji

Peep it man. It’s nifty

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Hey @dreamnfox
man it’s getting a bit rowdy in here, the band won’t be on for 2 more hours……..
Think the fire constable is gonna shit us down?

Probably so dr asshat, probably
so…

You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here bitches!

Wait I love you! Staaaaaaaaay!

👊🏻🤡
Did u flip yet? I can't keep up with your thread its like 30 pages a day 😂 so I ask.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ever just try to do things different every now and again? One example of my style of let’s say “mainline adjacent “ LST and pinning.
Cali blues has always been a very playable yet hearty strain that is really just down to cooperate with anything I have ever tried.
Here’s one I fucked with this am.
It’s art 👊🏻🤡
Either that or I’m still stoned from last night. Not getting any real sleep may skew my eye a touch too. Regardless good morning to you my friends! Weed, family and furry critters. Hug one. Or hug them all. 🙏

IMG 4422
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Ever just try to do things different every now and again? One example of my style of let’s say “mainline adjacent “ LST and pinning.
Cali blues has always been a very playable yet hearty strain that is really just down to cooperate with anything I have ever tried.
Here’s one I fucked with this am.
It’s art 👊🏻🤡
Either that or I’m still stoned from last night. Not getting any real sleep may skew my eye a touch too. Regardless good morning to you my friends! Weed, family and furry critters. Hug one. Or hug them all. 🙏
I didn't put a fence around the cali yet and a rabbit ate all but one 3 finger leaf. I put a fence up and the fucker is still alive coming back now. Freaking mutant genetics 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom