Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Can a plant have 7-leaves? How do you say it? Like fingers, they have 6, or 9. But can they have an uneven number? Just feels like something would be off? Like, is it a paradox or something
Nope, the leaves add more sections until it reaches maturity and flower. Some have a bunch, others only have 5, indica has less
Sativa gets a bit crazy and keeps stacking them on most non hybrid strains.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Oh hell yea, I get 100% germ rate usually, got a bunch left. Last time a seed wouldn't pop was some autos, that's it, even bag seeds. That's one thing im good at is popping seeds, got that shit down. You need seeds germed I'm your guy
I’m the opposite, I exterminate accidentally trying to germinate 90% of the time, although I might be turning that back around, popped four Saturday three had broken the surface by this morning.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Mutant genetics?
Well it’s a highly focused particle accelerator that creates a reaction with with the nuclear isotopes of gamma radiation found tucked inbetween the god particle and that wacky dark matter stuff. ☢️ then it’s beamed through the bio-life form to be like,
“You all big and shit now mahfucka”
Theoretically if a you can survive the initial dose, you will need a lot of dark blue pants. 👖

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Well I done let myself go this am and my high road functionality seemed to go on the Fritz.
The driver disconnected and the geek squad makes appointments for 5 months later. (Not a joke) so I guess ima have to do better next time, I actually though the dude was being nice until I realized he was a passive aggressive tool that bowflexes and shows his pecs of to his mother.

I mean, who would t want to hang out with that dude? Man, my social skills need work 👊🏻🤡

Sometimes I guess I’m the wrong one to fuck with, my wit goes crazy.

Just saying, it’s so easy to be a shitty person.
Waaaaaaay harder to be nice to assholes.

P

Putthataway

I’m the opposite, I exterminate accidentally trying to germinate 90% of the time, although I might be turning that back around, popped four Saturday three had broken the surface by this morning.
Mine have been germinating and dying. I think it’s the bugs. I had one rolling stretchy had a lady bug sitting on it folded over died. Yesterday one was laying down gave it some support dirt. Today dead. Pissing me off.

P

Putthataway

Well I done let myself go this am and my high road functionality seemed to go on the Fritz.
The driver disconnected and the geek squad makes appointments for 5 months later. (Not a joke) so I guess ima have to do better next time, I actually though the dude was being nice until I realized he was a passive aggressive tool that bowflexes and shows his pecs of to his mother.

I mean, who would t want to hang out with that dude? Man, my social skills need work 👊🏻🤡

Just call back until you get someone that can help.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Hey ma, come check out my pecs, been rocking the bowflex hard lately pushing all my appointments out past the end of beach season, cause if the suns out, I gotta bring them guns out.

TreeBee

TreeBee

20240417 125458
these pretty babies just wanted to say heeeey before they get their heads lopped off.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Mutant genetics?
Well it’s a highly focused particle accelerator that creates a reaction with with the nuclear isotopes of gamma radiation found tucked inbetween the god particle and that wacky dark matter stuff. ☢️ then it’s beamed through the bio-life form to be like,
“You all big and shit now mahfucka”
Theoretically if a you can survive the initial dose, you will need a lot of dark blue pants. 👖
If you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit 😂

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Wielding a sampler like a damned ronin.
Shit cuts deep when you least expect it.
Whitey can spin. Hahahaa.

Saw run the jewels live last year. Fuckin spectacular show. They opened for Rage. Lol Zack de la Rocha broke his leg the night before they played... but even while siting/ leaning the whole time it was sick

Top Bottom