Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Hey cap!

So, ordered that light we looked at. A 5 year old Chinese guy is soldering for all his might.

So, the plan would be, after asking you stuff and reading in this thread basically.

Autoflower perpetual. Put a seed in once a month and that new flower besides the old one, to never run out but not having too much at home. Ya know 👮‍♂️ And if I mess up, as we people do when we mess around with stuff for the first time, I won't lose much.

I'm gonna do soil, should I use perlite or leca? Leca is cheaper 🤷

7 gallon pots seem to be good 🤷

It seems to me autoflowers will be good with the nutes in the soil until halfway through flower pretty much? Then I'm thinking I'll use Bionova Autoflower supermix for simplicity and be good. Am I cutting too many corners here?

I have an endless supply of tin foil. Long story. But I'll use the backside of that to put up on the walls in the wardrobe.

Once I'm set up with that I'll see where I end up with RH and Temps. I got some stuff laying around to regulate and hardware store across the street.
Do I sound overly confident? Am I missing something or minimizing this problem?

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Also another thing I've been thinking about.. What if a plants day is not 24 hours. Say you give a (photoperiod) plant 8+8 or something, 16+16? I can't seem to find anyone who has tried it.

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Good morning farmers, hope everyone has a good day!!

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Hey cap!

So, ordered that light we looked at. A 5 year old Chinese guy is soldering for all his might.

So, the plan would be, after asking you stuff and reading in this thread basically.

Autoflower perpetual. Put a seed in once a month and that new flower besides the old one, to never run out but not having too much at home. Ya know 👮‍♂️ And if I mess up, as we people do when we mess around with stuff for the first time, I won't lose much.

I'm gonna do soil, should I use perlite or leca? Leca is cheaper 🤷

7 gallon pots seem to be good 🤷

It seems to me autoflowers will be good with the nutes in the soil until halfway through flower pretty much? Then I'm thinking I'll use Bionova Autoflower supermix for simplicity and be good. Am I cutting too many corners here?

I have an endless supply of tin foil. Long story. But I'll use the backside of that to put up on the walls in the wardrobe.

Once I'm set up with that I'll see where I end up with RH and Temps. I got some stuff laying around to regulate and hardware store across the street.
Do I sound overly confident? Am I missing something or minimizing this problem?
Also! By growing plants like that, one in flower at a time, I suppose I'll have less problems with smell? Please, judge my ideas as if I had a mattress in the back of my van.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Tip of the day... when rearranging your plants, make sure none of your tie-downs can get snagged by an oscillating fan...

Both the Blue Cheese and the Cali-blues #1 got knocked over. The cali is a bit more bent out of shape... but luckily no snaps. I rotated her, so hopefully she gets her shit together and straightens back up

Latest posts

Top Bottom