Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
So here are the survivors from my little
“Waking the dead” project.
Some of them definitely did NOT LIKE LED.
The spot I had them under was set to 15%
(Mars ts1k) and they still wanted to make like a turtle. Set it as low as possible and they got right. Besides the one, if this was a normal run it would have been tossed. But I’m squeezing all I can from these and a reveg will be attempted.

Kona seeds I saved since 86
Time traveling 👊

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Well.... a lot of folks still live in weed illegal states, and the fact that it says "GROW SPACE ODOR CONTROL" in huge letters, yeah, I'd probably be pissed off if it came like that, too! 🤠
That’s why I always select “gift” etc on stuff like Amazon I’ve had lights show up with the pictures all over the box, tents in origional packaging etc luckily it’s legal here but still don’t wanna advertise to the neighborhood. My neighbors are all cool most also grow a bit , but with gift they put it in another box(in my experience)

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
That’s why I always select “gift” etc on stuff like Amazon I’ve had lights show up with the pictures all over the box, tents in origional packaging etc luckily it’s legal here but still don’t wanna advertise to the neighborhood. My neighbors are all cool most also grow a bit , but with gift they put it in another box(in my experience)
You crafty…..
Wait.
We are all just idiots.
That’s a really simple solution. 🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I couldn’t have clearly thought about it without my best friend Mary Jane 🤣
Man, what gives. Alls mine does is make me sit on the toilet for waaaaaaaaaay to long typing shit out into the ether.

Wanna guess where I am?
Noooooo, not your moms,

It’s your mom’s.

Please be alive still. Please be alive still……
🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom