Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Found this by accident, what do you guys think about it ?

View attachment 2153209
View attachment 2153210

It was called something like Air layering cloning jig said to produce roots while still attached to the Stem.

View attachment 2153211
I would use that system for grafting too.
I’ve seen this done with plastic bag and rubber bands plenty.
Best not have high humidity though, there is 1 drawback that I know of, this method can cause fungus on certain breeds of plants.
Cannabis included, but I would definitely run that.

A huge bonus here, is that you can definitely ensure a cutting rooting from the most hardened off stalk on the plant. Making your cuttings bullet proof and gorgeous.

So yes please. I’ll take 1000 of those stat.

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

I would use that system for grafting too.
I’ve seen this done with plastic bag and rubber bands plenty.
Best not have high humidity though, there is 1 drawback that I know of, this method can cause fungus on certain breeds of plants.
Cannabis included, but I would definitely run that.

A huge bonus here, is that you can definitely ensure a cutting rooting from the most hardened off stalk on the plant. Making your cuttings bullet proof and gorgeous.

So yes please. I’ll take 1000 of those stat.
Nice to hear ! i was kinda questing the methode in my head 😅

Def. gonna try it next time.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Winner winner, chicken dinner!!!!!!
Damn, that the steamboat?
I feel stupid, that before he was a “bit” off on the old booger sugar.
Fucking loved double trouble.
Badass pic.

Reminds of a badass incident he had on stage when he was playing little sis at Austin city limits. They have a spot at the steamboat club in Austin where he lived. It was under a pool table…..that man. Was fucking dedicated.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I am so fucking excited to try this new baby out damn i waited a long time for it too 😆👊View attachment 2153300
Badass light you have there my homie!
Crazy powerful, start with you light set almost comically high and at 10-15% maybe even lower output than that.
I’ve talked at a few homies about the xs series and the only real complaint I’ve heard is that it’s too powerful.

The worst problem ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I say it’s always better to bring a gun to a knife fight instead of the other way around.
You should be excited, the gear they make is def my second favorite lighting manufacturer.
I’ve used a lot of different brands and viper does go hard in construction of the array and driver. Almost bulletproof.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hey homies, check out the link
My 🕷️homies @SpiderFarmerLED
Are throwing down a giveaway for that day we all love 4/twanky !!!
Click the link
Rock this shit like we do in the future 👊🏻🤡
Just wanted to cross post in case anyone of you great wreckers miss it….yeah go, do it.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Hey homies, check out the link
My 🕷️homies @SpiderFarmerLED
Are throwing down a giveaway for that day we all love 4/twanky !!!
Click the link
Rock this shit like we do in the future 👊🏻🤡
Just wanted to cross post in case anyone of you great wreckers miss it….yeah go, do it.

Thanks bro! 😎 Happy 420!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Yea bro vipraspectre is no fucking joke, which one you got

Yea bro that's my last light, for one plant especially its a monster
Im so happy with it im from europe where the newer models of viparspectra is nearly impossible to get your hands on unless you have some sort of contact with the manufacturer and buys in bulk

They get ripped away soo fast and i managed to cop 1 out of like 10 in stock

its also the only really good 150watt light i could find and i havent heard anything bad about it
Only thing is it only has 25% 50% 75% and 100% dimmer options but it works for me

And it the Viparspectra xs 1500 Pro

Leoman

Leoman

Down to one plant after harvesting the bigger one yesterday. I had to go puppet master since after cutting the net it just flopped. This is the needy one that had deficiencies but I think it'll make it another week. Moved it to the center to get some light on the buds that were smashed against the wall.

I don't know how I had both of them stuffed in here. The other plant filled up the entire closet. Barely had enough room to hang the last branch. I'll be hanging this one whole in the tent when it's ready.

PXL 20240419 121520823

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Hey. I need some soil help.

If I say "Tomato and Chili soil", would that mean anything to you? I can choose between that, "Flower soil" and some other soils for cactuses and stuff.

What should I look for?

They have perlite and leca balls too.

I'm looking to grow autoflowers indoor under LED.

Top Bottom