Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Discount/sale and freebie really are so close to the same thing ideologically.
Also what happens when a family member comes over with a dry cough?

well? WELLLLLL?

It was worth a try hahahaha
Haha i chalked it up to efficiency. The new humi takes the place of 2 with the split hose, plus the old reptile one "was on its last legs."

Lol I'm saving money and electricity here... is what I said

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Heres my boy

20240126 090426

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I have Co2 tanks available but wont use them. Used them when I was brewing though. Does anyone else brew their own here. Just curious. Do they use Co2 in commercial growing.
I've used CO2 for kegging beer before, but even with that, i like the naturally produced carbonation from feeding the yeast and bottling it up. Obviously that's not scalable for big brewers, but i was doing 10-15g batches.

Supercritical CO2 is fascinating...

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The wife gave me a stern look when the new humi arrived... said, "No more equipment."

Lol i pleaded my case... but i guess my next light needs to be a freebie

I thought they were Dags
Not from Tommy, he wasn’t having that shit.
Go to a gypsy camp to be a grammar Nazi?
Good lord read the room.
Can someone explain to me the spider farmer contest question!? I dont get it. Is there something I could read to understand it better? I want to enter but Im not just going to copy and paste some one else’s answer to enter hahaha!
i don’t ever enter those ones, I have no clue what the rules are. I’ll check it out.

I’m usually the creepy mofo cheering all the homies on to win!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Can someone explain to me the spider farmer contest question!? I dont get it. Is there something I could read to understand it better? I want to enter but Im not just going to copy and paste some one else’s answer to enter hahaha!
Post a link! I didnt see that. I saw the Phlizon one. Answer:
1) your current light wattage
2)country you are in
3)@ 2 people on the farm

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
i don’t ever enter those ones, I have no clue what the rules are. I’ll check it out.
Thanks! If you can make sense of it and then explain it to me like im four and I can understand that… maybe ill enter. I could really use a light : )
I’m usually the creepy mofo cheering all the homies on to win!
somebody’s got it do it! I can be a creepy cheerleader too, I just get a excited for everybody and the contest hahaha! But the way this one is written out im just not understanding as I’m not familiar with spider farmer gear and really any gear for that matter : ) thanks again capt!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I thought growing weed and brewing beer went hand in hand 🤣View attachment 2153558View attachment 2153572
Once upon a time I was fucking pickled
Hooooomiieeeeeeeee

The later it got, the longer my pronunciation of that word got.

Quit that sauce shit over 10 years ago,

See I really like altered states of every kind.

Not crack tho, I have plenty of that in my pants……..

DRan88

DRan88

Hey @Captspaulding , cloning question? So I have 3 different strains regular seeds, 3 seeds of each strain going in my 2x2 not allot of room to work with 👎
Currently at week 5 since signs of life.

20240416 225501

What would be the best way to get as many clones going. I'm going to be topping my plants in a few days. Not sure what I will have for females yet. Clones I will take will be for family and friends (outdoors).
I did make my own cloner that can fit
19 clones. Cloner will be under my ViparSpectra xs 1500.
20240419 140808

How would you do this as quickly and efficiently as possible. I should have started seeds 2 weeks earlier than I did I think. Any advice would be great 😁

Top Bottom