Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey @Captspaulding , cloning question? So I have 3 different strains regular seeds, 3 seeds of each strain going in my 2x2 not allot of room to work with 👎
Currently at week 5 since signs of life.

View attachment 2153551
What would be the best way to get as many clones going. I'm going to be topping my plants in a few days. Not sure what I will have for females yet. Clones I will take will be for family and friends (outdoors).
I did make my own cloner that can fit
19 clones. Cloner will be under my ViparSpectra xs 1500.View attachment 2153581
How would you do this as quickly and efficiently as possible. I should have started seeds 2 weeks earlier than I did I think. Any advice would be great 😁
So, stick two cuttings in each spot plug for you box. Done that a bunch.
But get to topping, I’m cleaning out some lower canopy in the flower room, I’m throwing away close to 300 or so perfect candidates. I’d just hand them to you. 😟

It’s doable. You would be surprised how little root you need to grow them. They won’t get tangled if you put them as far away from each other in the plugs. Box knife will help make the plug more flexible to your needs.

But yes, always plant early so you can get to topping like crazy.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hey @Captspaulding , cloning question? So I have 3 different strains regular seeds, 3 seeds of each strain going in my 2x2 not allot of room to work with 👎
Currently at week 5 since signs of life.

View attachment 2153551
What would be the best way to get as many clones going. I'm going to be topping my plants in a few days. Not sure what I will have for females yet. Clones I will take will be for family and friends (outdoors).
I did make my own cloner that can fit
19 clones. Cloner will be under my ViparSpectra xs 1500.View attachment 2153581
How would you do this as quickly and efficiently as possible. I should have started seeds 2 weeks earlier than I did I think. Any advice would be great 😁
1 other thing, putting a seedlings cup in a cup slows the hell out of the dryout. Trim the outer cup and make a tray out of them. I’ve seen people wonder what’s up, that outer cup really can stop airflow dead.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Sorry mate, but I don’t understand the groove you’re trying to lay down. 😎

Can you ‘splain that a bit more, pls?
You have solo cups with plants in the eh?
Then you have that solo cup inserted in an outer cup that contain spillage?

Cut the outer cup, until it’s the equivalent of a drain try. So air can better pass through the dirt. I’m all out after this one man. 🤣

Mothman

Mothman

You have solo cups with plants in the eh?
Then you have that solo cup inserted in an outer cup that contain spillage?

Cut the outer cup, until it’s the equivalent of a drain try. So air can better pass through the dirt. I’m all out after this one man. 🤣
Ok, my inner and outer cups drain. They just shield the roots from the light. But I get your drift. Thanks for the splainer, Cap.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ok, my inner and outer cups drain. They just shield the roots from the light. But I get your drift. Thanks for the splainer, Cap.
Oh well, that’s what’s up. May I ask, what’s the outer cup for? I came to learn too bro!
And I saw it reading and comprehend this time. Ok then.

So you have had roots hardening off on you eh…..that’s def rare in solos. Damn. Rough.

Last edited:
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Awesome thanks!

Cool red light addition. I read the answer on this page:

Lol no spoilers, ya gotta read it 🤣

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

So, stick two cuttings in each spot plug for you box. Done that a bunch.
But get to topping, I’m cleaning out some lower canopy in the flower room, I’m throwing away close to 300 or so perfect candidates. I’d just hand them to you. 😟

It’s doable. You would be surprised how little root you need to grow them. They won’t get tangled if you put them as far away from each other in the plugs. Box knife will help make the plug more flexible to your needs.

But yes, always plant early so you can get to topping like crazy.
Shit... so you telling me I coulda doubled the cuts in my bucket!?

Lol next time..

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter

Latest posts

Top Bottom