Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Serous when I say, I went there in my head.
I couldn’t pull the trigger homie.
I was really on the bubble there.

Am I wrong?
Naaaaah
What if I am though…….

Leave it to this asshat to arbitrary the fuck out of the answer 🐺💨🏡👇 would have been wit worthy of a spliff

Sorry I let you down man. Don’t be taking me on any game shows now. Unless is price is right with a reanimated Bob barker.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Simply captivating... 😯

Not sure why because it's not much alike, maybe it was the last time I felt that look on my face but this made me think of Mr. Pickles. A worthy endeavor if you haven't seen it. Buckle up though it's some wild nonsense.
Oh no, me and Mr pickles are crazzzzzy tight.
He’s tatood on my ass in a pentagram

Next to two pigs dressed as cops fucking
With the lettering “pigs be pigs”

no bs.

Mr pickles is metal af. 🤘

TreeBee

TreeBee

Oh no, me and Mr pickles are crazzzzzy tight.
He’s tatood on my ass in a pentagram

Next to two pigs dressed as cops fucking
With the lettering “pigs be pigs”

no bs.

Mr pickles is metal af. D🤘
I am going to have to revisit Mr. Pickles now it's been far too long and it hits like no other. I don't have any Mr. Pickles tattoos but I do have a dick with butterfly wings on my hip for what its worth 🤷‍♀️

Are you a King of the Hill fan? I am scared but hopeful for the reboot coming out in the near future. I rewatched a bunch of it recently. It aged like fine wine 👌

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I am going to have to revisit Mr. Pickles now it's been far too long and it hits like no other. I don't have any Mr. Pickles tattoos but I do have a dick with butterfly wings on my hip for what its worth 🤷‍♀️

Are you a King of the Hill fan? I am scared but hopeful for the reboot coming out in the near future. I rewatched a bunch of it recently. It aged like fine wine 👌
It is too on point, being that propane and propane accessories are crazy high priced, we need to hit Stricklands with a bunch of charcoal overflowing from our pocket.

Alls I’m going to say,

THATS MY PURSE, I don’t know you 🤌🏻

DRan88

DRan88

1 other thing, putting a seedlings cup in a cup slows the hell out of the dryout. Trim the outer cup and make a tray out of them. I’ve seen people wonder what’s up, that outer cup really can stop airflow dead.
I cut holes in the clear see through cup and holes in red solo cups, they seem to dry back pretty quick, reason I do this is so I see how the roots are doing. I can see how they wouldn't though with no holes for water to go.
Time to go top 6 , and transplant remaining 3. Thanks for help cap 🙏

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
This used to be every weekend 🤣 I remember waking up in my buddies basement face down handcuffed with 3 officers over me 🤣🤣

That was a hall of a phone call to my parents at 16 haha
So, yeah. It’s too long of a story Let’s just say, there is a reason I have to pigs dressed as cops boning each other on my ass,
I’ve been through intake too many damn times.

Aye, Cocheese, opie, uncle fucking Tom, you wanna see my ass, that is 100% not a problem anymore. I’ve been waiting.

There is something hateful and glorious when I turn around and the look of anger on officer jizz mop von shower duty matches mine.

I hope none of you ever have to be even 1% the cynical, pissed off ASSHOLE i have been trying to avoid becoming. But hey, I went down for the cause, you can trust that.

This head is gonna get his lb of flesh one way or the other. Even if you have to bask in the glory of my stupendous bolo slingshot balls.
I hope that really formed in your minds eye folks.

Hell if there is a next time, I may just shoot confetti out my ass at him. Depends on the charges 🤡🎉🎉🎉

HI FIVE! no?

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I cut holes in the clear see through cup and holes in red solo cups, they seem to dry back pretty quick, reason I do this is so I see how the roots are doing. I can see how they wouldn't though with no holes for water to go.
Time to go top 6 , and transplant remaining 3. Thanks for help cap 🙏
Ah thats a nifty way to do that.

I love little things like that. Tossing that in the toolbox. I’m not sure I will use it, but I will def pass that one on, bc that’s a neat little hack.
Thanks for sharing man, im going for a walk.
One of my favorite things to do is burn one on a walk with a roll of duct tape. Rip off 3 inch piece, slap it on the asshole neighbors satallites radio transmitter.

It fun hearing him curse when I walk by. 😃

BB22

BB22

So, yeah. It’s too long of a story Let’s just say, there is a reason I have to pigs dressed as cops boning each other on my ass,
I’ve been through intake too many damn times.

Aye, Cocheese, opie, uncle fucking Tom, you wanna see my ass, that is 100% not a problem anymore. I’ve been waiting.

There is something hateful and glorious when I turn around and the look of anger on officer jizz mop von shower duty matches mine.

I hope none of you ever have to be even 1% the cynical, pissed off ASSHOLE i have been trying to avoid becoming. But hey, I went down for the cause, you can trust that.

This head is gonna get his lb of flesh one way or the other. Even if you have to bask in the glory of my stupendous bolo slingshot balls.
I hope that really formed in your minds eye folks.

Hell if there is a next time, I may just shoot confetti out my ass at him. Depends on the charges 🤡🎉🎉🎉

HI FIVE! no?
👊👊👊

Top Bottom