Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BB22

BB22

Wanting to brag on my veg tent ✌️🤓

Peanut butter C man on the right, Tokyo Snow on the left 💪✌️

IMG 4407

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Happy muthafucking 420 my homies.
It’s the type of day, that I will be all smoke,. All jokes, and as usual, broke!

I’m super stoked, that even though it’s slow atm,
Sharing in the community with all of you folks makes 420 a muuuuuch nicer day.
The fun we have on the wreck, the ridiculous jokes, badass weed pics. And general tomfoolery is what I intended when I started this thread, and it’s the first year we get to be stupid at the same place. It’s a shame I won’t be able to share monster spliff with any of you, regardless I’m having a larf with yall vicariously through the farm.

If you a Gatdamned party animal. Be safe out there. Cops go batty here, so I can imagine they do elsewhere too. Watch your 6, put the damned rolling papers in the console, make sure the ozium isnt out, and for the love of the gods. Post up the badass things you will be smoking tomorrow all damned day.

Capts orders.
Love you all, yeah you too new folks.
FIRE IT THE FUCK UP.

Get stupid. 👊🏻🤡

P

Putthataway

I did em in this evening. It was a tight fit. I had a concern I wasn’t going to be able to strap them all up top. I kept the light up at half just enough in case I needed to use the light to hang ‘em from the light. It was tighter than a nun’s cunt, I got em to fit without the buds touching.
IMG 1218
IMG 1219
IMG 1220
IMG 1221
During this process I only dropped a few tester nugs.
IMG 1223
The tent has been somewhat consistent at 74 or so with the intake removed, turning on the exhaust. Temperature later in the afternoon actually decreased. Now here’s where it gets interesting. My house has actually felt quite colder as well as the 2x4 tent. Almost too cold. After disabling the 2x4 light the 1000 watt light in the 5x5 becomes my light source. Opening the tent it’s 84 degrees in there and rising ending at 86. Whole room was warming after cutting all of them. I am guessing that entire area was not getting fresh air. Cut down the room size to cool so to speak. 2x4 tent 74 degrees Fahrenheit, here’s the 5x5 which was a closed tent no fan no light until I turned it on for this project.
IMG 1222
Quite frankly I am going to have fun trying to program this. For the meantime I have both tents open to try flatten the temp in the grow room and see where I can go from there…I see 62 degrees as not obtainable.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I did em in this evening. It was a tight fit. I had a concern I wasn’t going to be able to strap them all up top. I kept the light up at half just enough in case I needed to use the light to hang ‘em from the light. It was tighter than a nun’s cunt, I got em to fit without the buds touching. View attachment 2153858View attachment 2153859View attachment 2153860View attachment 2153861During this process I only dropped a few tester nugs.View attachment 2153862The tent has been somewhat consistent at 74 or so with the intake removed, turning on the exhaust. Temperature later in the afternoon actually decreased. Now here’s where it gets interesting. My house has actually felt quite colder as well as the 2x4 tent. Almost too cold. After disabling the 2x4 light the 1000 watt light in the 5x5 becomes my light source. Opening the tent it’s 84 degrees in there and rising ending at 86. Whole room was warming after cutting all of them. I am guessing that entire area was not getting fresh air. Cut down the room size to cool so to speak. 2x4 tent 74 degrees Fahrenheit, here’s the 5x5 which was a closed tent no fan no light until I turned it on for this project.View attachment 2153864Quite frankly I am going to have fun trying to program this. For the meantime I have both tents open to try flatten the temp in the grow room and see where I can go from there…I see 62 degrees as not obtainable.
Bad ass and congrats on the yeild homie.
Happy 420 grow for life and smoke em if you got them.

P

Putthataway

Bad ass and congrats on the yeild homie.
Happy 420 grow for life and smoke em if you got them.
Thanks, you and anyone else were of great assistance, couldn’t have done it without your help and anyone else who gave advice or just support. I am smoking burnt beans bro. I got another hour or so till 4-twan. Contemplating sticking Juan of the popcorn nuggets in the toaster oven for advanced in testing. 🤣👊. 🤡 I really appreciate your help and your advice/ attitude of not telling people they suck. 👊👊👊👊

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I had to let her go Capt. My veg just wasn't big enough to handle her.
with the mowie i had a mind to cross that in with it
.ill make sure you at least get the genetics back. I may stress one and snatch beans. It depends on a couple things. Regardless ill do my best to make sire it vomes back around. That strainmade me remember how much i like indica in the evening.
I got sone ideas. If i cross it ill send you varients later in the year.
ssorry to hear she slipped away tho. Its hear breaking sonetimes. Have a safe and happy 4twanky homie.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thanks, you and anyone else were of great assistance, couldn’t have done it without your help and anyone else who gave advice or just support. I am smoking burnt beans bro. I got another hour or so till 4-twan. Contemplating sticking Juan of the popcorn nuggets in the toaster oven for advanced in testing. 🤣👊. 🤡 I really appreciate your help and your advice/ attitude of not telling people they suck. 👊👊👊👊
Psssssst.

You suck

At being mean.

wallywonks

wallywonks

Wassup gro bros 1 week into DWC and some issues but everything going OK now.

The GDP seed came out yellow and struggled turning green also damaged cotyledon so I trashed it. The Aurora Indica seed stopped growing tap root after 1/2" trashed it too.

So I popped a Special Kush from Royal Queen Seeds and Rosetta Stoned XX from Brothers Grimm. Those are growing good. The Rosetta Stoned is in the DWC and the Kush still working on coming up in the starter planter.

I got 178ppm tap water and added 322ppm of GH Maxibloom to each bucket about 3.5 gallons of solution.

The Special Queen and Apple Glitter are still going strong building roots. Light is at 200 par right now.

20240420 094200
20240420 094212
20240420 094240
20240420 094252

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Oh hell, so I have an Aussie named roscoe jenkins and a lab named baby girl 🤷‍♂️
3 cats
Felix
Friendo mcbubbins the Duke of Rufus
That pic reminded me of him instantly
And second in command of the Salamanca family lalo Salamanca.

A snake that is named mr pliskin
And a damned useless beardie named Rex.

Can you pick that cat that I named when I was officially wwwwwway past do not pass go Forgot to get $200 🤣
Felix plotting
Lalo boxing fools
lalo fuck off initiated
Baby girl like homie. Pet now.
Felix is a rare one she rides me around everywhere when she wants no fucking choice
Roscoe “beans” Jenkins. He intact …..get it?
Felix high as fuck not wanting to leave the party
Friendo doing kingly shit. He’s the one that gets tossed in my jacket when the bomb drops.

I’ll try to fit the others…..

And Rex running the back yard
Roscoe post cbd cheese and bacon covered in an oil I made from WW and charlottes web
And I caught her meowsterbating 🤣🤣🤣👊🏻🤣
all rescues because well, I’m a bitch ass softy and I love them all.
Yeah I think it’s important to have furry and not so furry friends, what’s the point of sticking to just one species. I’ve got three Maine Coons that are part horse, especially in the early morning hours when they like to gallop up and down the hallway and jump over and onto anything in their paths. Our oldest is Milo aka papa, aka Mr Big stuff. Then there’s Molly, aka lil momma,aka Molligewok. Then there’s the youngest Miller, aka Millsey, aka lil popa.
The amount of cat hair in this house is insane. If tumbleweed controls the tumbleweed then who controls the cat hair, the answer is no one it can’t be controlled. Then there’s Bobby the turtle who was almost stepped on in a parking lot one day because he’d just hatched and was headed the opposite direction of the water. He’s a red eared slider, started off the size of a quarter, now he’s almost as big as moose. Next up in the reptilian ward is Max our leopard Gecko his talents include shedding his skin, licking his eyes, and eating crickets. Last but not least is our resident rodent who’s kept on display as a reminder to our cats that there are mice you can kill and then there’s hamsters that you can not! We put Mocha in his free disco ball and let him chase the cats around the house every once in a while. We don’t have a dog anymore but some day soon we will get another one, hopefully a female pit bull my favorite breed of dog hands down. Last night there was also talks of a pigmy goat.
IMG 5225
IMG 5224
IMG 5223
IMG 5226
IMG 5221
IMG 5222

TreeBee

TreeBee

Happy muthafucking 420 my homies.
It’s the type of day, that I will be all smoke,. All jokes, and as usual, broke!

I’m super stoked, that even though it’s slow atm,
Sharing in the community with all of you folks makes 420 a muuuuuch nicer day.
The fun we have on the wreck, the ridiculous jokes, badass weed pics. And general tomfoolery is what I intended when I started this thread, and it’s the first year we get to be stupid at the same place. It’s a shame I won’t be able to share monster spliff with any of you, regardless I’m having a larf with yall vicariously through the farm.

If you a Gatdamned party animal. Be safe out there. Cops go batty here, so I can imagine they do elsewhere too. Watch your 6, put the damned rolling papers in the console, make sure the ozium isnt out, and for the love of the gods. Post up the badass things you will be smoking tomorrow all damned day.

Capts orders.
Love you all, yeah you too new folks.
FIRE IT THE FUCK UP.

Get stupid. 👊🏻🤡
Being the hermit type I avoid leaving my "house" on this day, even though cops are pretty chill in BC when it comes to the buds and crowds on this day especially. Luckily this year 420 is also first day of the playoffs so I have plenty of entertainment to go with my smoke. Happy day to everyone how ever you keep it I hope its the best!

TreeBee

TreeBee

Yeah I think it’s important to have furry and not so furry friends, what’s the point of sticking to just one species. I’ve got three Maine Coons that are part horse, especially in the early morning hours when they like to gallop up and down the hallway and jump over and onto anything in their paths. Our oldest is Milo aka papa, aka Mr Big stuff. Then there’s Molly, aka lil momma,aka Molligewok. Then there’s the youngest Miller, aka Millsey, aka lil popa.
The amount of cat hair in this house is insane. If tumbleweed controls the tumbleweed then who controls the cat hair, the answer is no one it can’t be controlled. Then there’s Bobby the turtle who was almost stepped on in a parking lot one day because he’d just hatched and was headed the opposite direction of the water. He’s a red eared slider, started off the size of a quarter, now he’s almost as big as moose. Next up in the reptilian ward is Max our leopard Gecko his talents include shedding his skin, licking his eyes, and eating crickets. Last but not least is our resident rodent who’s kept on display as a reminder to our cats that there are mice you can kill and then there’s hamsters that you can not! We put Mocha in his free disco ball and let him chase the cats around the house every once in a while. We don’t have a dog anymore but some day soon we will get another one, hopefully a female pit bull my favorite breed of dog hands down. Last night there was also talks of a pigmy goat. View attachment 2154043View attachment 2154044View attachment 2154045View attachment 2154046View attachment 2154047View attachment 2154048
gechos have to be one of the most photogenic creatures ever. Most reptiles are surprisingly photogenic. How the fuck a lizard got more personality in their picture than I do 🤣

TreeBee

TreeBee

@TreeBee Were not the cops always pretty lax in BC with weed before legalization?
Yes and no. Smoking it and possessing it in small amounts has been just a finger wag and take your bag for a long time. Larger amounts they want to suggest you are distributing, but sometimes will still just take your bag. Growing you can still run into legal no nos if your going big and unlicenced, or over licened amount but every household is allowed 4 plants with out any formal license. There are weed goverment store fronts everywhere but they over charge for musty trash so the black market still thrives.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

This used to be every weekend 🤣 I remember waking up in my buddies basement face down handcuffed with 3 officers over me 🤣🤣

That was a hall of a phone call to my parents at 16 haha
This is the gospel according to that guy and everyone else over 28 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve used rugs as blankets, slept in sheds, doubled up two chairs as a cot. Ahh memories 🫠🍺🤪

Latest posts

Top Bottom