Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I have some in water right now that I admittedly left too much leaf on but they never went limp. I would think something is stopping it from getting enough of a drink.
It's bad form, but you can leave clones in a cup of water as long as you want if you change the water every day. If you are super lazy like me, youll do this sometimes for like a week+ and then notice your clones are growing roots one day and plant em. Even if your soil is really wet the clone isnt really getting much moisture from it cloning like that though, its coming mainly from the humidity of the air and misting usually. (air bubbles in stems, another growing myth from back in the day lmao)

I knew this cutting was gonna give me some grief..

I’ve since given her a second twist tie to keep her upright. Relatively normal for cuttings to go limp very shortly after being taken?

View attachment 2155615

Years ago i had a sativa clone that would grow a bud in the middle of the fan leaf on some parts of the plant and the thing grew like a spider looks lmao. it's cuts would lose turgidity after taking, but after misting real good and giving some time it'd always perk back up. Also couldn't hold itself up in flower no matter what you did though. didnt grow it long either, beautiful smelly fruity buds, but basically no kick to em. like at all.

Eventually ill stop being like 2 pages behind. (I really wont though)

I messed this post up pretty good, but whatever lmao. Both responses are directed at both quotes kinda-sorta-ish

Last edited:
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I’ve since given her a second twist tie to keep her upright. Relatively normal for cuttings to go limp very shortly after being taken?

View attachment 2155615
They all flop a bit after the cut. She'll perk up in an hour or 2 with lots of humidity. But even the real moody ones usually straighen up by 36 hrs.

*In my limited experience

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter

View attachment 2155615
It does depend where you took your cutting from and how long of a stalk you have. How much water it can hold until fresh growth propagates matters. Too small you will get that sometimes.
You cut one that has been recently topped and it’s got 2 stalk from the wrong spot and too soon, you may compound the stress from the top ( think my 14 day window ) and now it’s been severed on top of that.
All things to be taken into account.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Don't think I wasn't mad enough to leave a Karen review because I was and I did.

Anyone seen Vox Machina?
i have not seen anything since Oppenheimer.
I’ve been swimming in plants. It takes a lot time somedays,

Then there is the never ending hoopla we all engage in. Not to mention all the other shit I’m doing with one hand while typing responses driving an Uber full of kittens rolling a blunt and a convo on speaker phone. While trying to slip a middle finger at that ass who just tried to kill me 🤣

TreeBee

TreeBee

i have not seen anything since Oppenheimer.
I’ve been swimming in plants. It takes a lot time somedays,

Then there is the never ending hoopla we all engage in. Not to mention all the other shit I’m doing with one hand while typing responses driving an Uber full of kittens rolling a blunt and a convo on speaker phone. While trying to slip a middle finger at that ass who just tried to kill me 🤣
So your not busy then I'll tell you all about it....

Its on prime its a cartoon and its probably only good if your a bit of a fantasy nerd, D&D doubley so.

Rama777

Rama777

It does depend where you took your cutting from and how long of a stalk you have. How much water it can hold until fresh growth propagates matters. Too small you will get that sometimes.
You cut one that has been recently topped and it’s got 2 stalk from the wrong spot and too soon, you may compound the stress from the top ( think my 14 day window ) and now it’s been severed on top of that.
All things to be taken into account.
Good to know thanks! This one hasn’t been topped at all, but man the shoots are scrawny. I have a feeling it will be okay. First time using the little plugs instead of a peat based mix.

Assuming pretty high humidity under a dome, do these plugs need to be misted every few days roughly, or do they usually stay good until roots form?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Good to know thanks! This one hasn’t been topped at all, but man the shoots are scrawny. I have a feeling it will be okay. First time using the little plugs instead of a peat based mix.

Assuming pretty high humidity under a dome, do these plugs need to be misted every few days roughly, or do they usually stay good until roots form?
Nah they are fully repellent.
With those it’s good to have at least a solid inch of stalk water side.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I will just pick up my tits and go fuck myself then 🙋‍♀️

Good day sir!
Lol, my genuine apologies. Enjoy the rest of your evenings fine ladies and gentlemen of the internet.

To be fair though, im used to frequenting that thread on audiokarma i mentioned thats a lot like this. It's an audiophile website, basically everyone on the site is a 60 or so year old man. If you think gamer women are rare..... Oh man.... Us in the audiophile world are pretty much all just dusty old men. Not all, but at least 99.9%. Ive definitely built the habit of saying that exactly as i did originally over there lmao.

Top Bottom