Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TreeBee

TreeBee

Lol, my genuine apologies. Enjoy the rest of your evenings fine ladies and gentlemen of the internet.

To be fair though, im used to frequenting that thread on audiokarma i mentioned thats a lot like this. It's an audiophile website, basically everyone on the site is a 60 or so year old man. If you think gamer women are rare..... Oh man.... Us in the audiophile world are pretty much all just dusty old men. Not all, but at least 99.9%. Ive definitely built the habit of saying that exactly as i did originally over there lmao.
All good I was just bustin' your dusty old balls 😉

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Flawless victory
All good I was just bustin' your dusty old balls 😉
Poor fuckin' guy was just trying to say goodnight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I didnt have as many beers as i thought i had left, and i dont want to get back out. So just dabs it is, leaving me free to access the internet without having to apologize to people tomorrow 🤣 🤣

Not quite flawless, they're still a good ways from dusty, not even grey yet. Im actually part of that 0.1% i was mentioning lol. I may have started growing 20 years ago, but that don't mean i wasn't also getting banned from rollitup for being a kid at the time. The goal was be "good" at it before mom caught me, such a maneuver worked very well as she smoked herself.

I am bad at quoting, it doesnt work like it used to.....
im testing if bb code still works.

coo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a separate, FAR more important matter.....

Handless injection molded wizards, and dragon lamps with bindi's everywhere strongly recommend Plini's album Impulse Voices. Jus sayin....

439555769 797087888588232 6329808037825432523 n

Last edited:
TreeBee

TreeBee

I didnt have as many beers as i thought i had left, and i dont want to get back out. So just dabs it is, leaving me free to access the internet without having to apologize to people tomorrow 🤣 🤣

Not quite flawless, they're still a good ways from dusty, not even grey yet. Im actually part of that 0.1% i was mentioning lol. I may have started growing 20 years ago, but that don't mean i wasn't also getting banned from rollitup for being a kid at the time. The goal was be "good" at it before mom caught me, such a maneuver worked very well as she smoked herself.

I am bad at quoting, it doesnt work like it used to.....

coo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a separate, FAR more important matter.....

Handless injection molded wizards, and dragon lamps with bindi's everywhere strongly recommend Plini's album Impulse Voices. Jus sayin....

View attachment 2155663
I don't drink alcohol it conflicts with my caffeine and weed intake. I was never very good at it anyways, just makes me sleepy. I do enjoy a cold beer in the summer though it hits just right after a hard days work.

as far as the quotes I have seen several people say there working differently but I haven't been tech savvy since HTML coding and Myspace were hot 🫠

I dig the wizards or pretty much anything high fantasy 🤘

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I don't drink alcohol it conflicts with my caffeine and weed intake. I was never very good at it anyways, just makes me sleepy. I do enjoy a cold beer in the summer though it hits just right after a hard days work.

as far as the quotes I have seen several people say there working differently but I haven't been tech savvy since HTML coding and Myspace were hot 🫠

I dig the wizards or pretty much anything high fantasy 🤘

@Thatoneguyyouknow_ @TreeBee

🤣 Can I be bofazizz y’all homie doh?

Latest posts

Top Bottom