Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So this exactly how I have it set up on both of those controllers/ equipment. I don’t see my 1-10 changing intensity but it was the other day. They both never start or shut off at the programmed time. Now why the light intensity stopped working when it was working yesterday here is a different story. I suppose I could try the other controller but I don’t want that one to stop working. Appreciate the video, been looking for one to see if there’s something I was missing.
Try switching you plug spot, may have a degraded or intermittent circuit tripping a safety

P

Putthataway

I changed the plug spot. Here’s a video.

Cranking up the light didn’t change the intensity like it was but I just got a extra 4-5 degrees temperature

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Bro I’m like a firehose of cannabis info and grow shots. You would be definitely leaving them with a feller who will raise the dead. Lazarus man.
Its not a common plant anymore at all. Even in columbia.

"Most of the cartels have replaced the land race varieties with european, faster finishing, commercial hybrid genetics (still cant be bothered to pull males lol) to benefit their bottom line these days."...

... is what i was informed was told to the guy i got the seeds from, when he got them, a decade before i got them 6 years ago. The statement stuck in my head like krazy glue since i heard it. the males comment was my own addition to the quote lol

Ive been worried id pass it on to someone that would grow one, call it dirt, and trash it.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I changed the plug spot. Here’s a video.
View attachment 2155800
Cranking up the light didn’t change the intensity like it was but I just got a extra 4-5 degrees temperature
Call them man, I would send that vid I an email and explain. Too good a light to not go through that. Sucks man but waaaaay worth it.

I feel like there is something weird going on. Does the light or driver have a factory reset?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Its not a common plant anymore at all. Even in columbia.

"Most of the cartels have replaced the land race varieties with european, faster finishing, commercial hybrid genetics (still cant be bothered to pull males lol) to benefit their bottom line these days."...

... is what i was informed was told to the guy i got the seeds from, when he got them, a decade before i got them 6 years ago. The statement stuck in my head like krazy glue since i heard it. the males comment was my own addition to the quote lol

Ive been worried id pass it on to someone that would grow one, call it dirt, and trash it.
Been around long enough to know homie. I get it tho. It’s tough to pas them on when you know what can be shaken loose. It’s the closest thing to time traveling I’ll ever get to do. It’s the most fun. If anything I’m in it for overall plant structure that will compliment potential phenos to the best of what I know is the golden ticket. But structure the Oldschool subtle undertones. And man, arm length colas. Old landrace seeds are a building block man, do it right, well, FUCKING SHARE !!!!

People go Fort Knox . It grinds my gear a bit.

P

Putthataway

Call them man, I would send that vid I an email and explain. Too good a light to not go through that. Sucks man but waaaaay worth it.

I feel like there is something weird going on. Does the light or driver have a factory reset?
The controller does, odd that the same controller doesn’t work. I changed the plug it’s in that made no difference. Tried with out the titan controls timer. I can try the controller reset. Dimming function worked and has worked on the timer. I will try and reset report back asap .

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The controller does, odd that the same controller doesn’t work. I changed the plug it’s in that made no difference. Tried with out the titan controls timer. I can try the controller reset. Dimming function worked and has worked on the timer. I will try and reset report back asap .
Can it operate with out a controller?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ok I’m trying to think of everything, did you maybe get some funk down on the connectors pulling g them?

P

Putthataway

Without the controller it seems to switch to ten on the settings. I could see the light intensity on Saturday and before I hung it. Now I got no setting timer didn’t work on the other controller but not the intensity. I just reset it same funky business.
I think I fingered it out. We will see in the morning on the timer but I think I got the light issue at least. What ac defines as a daisy chain seems to have been a cause one driver was not connected tightly. I got it plugged in being blinded by the light and lights out! Which was cool because I didn’t have a light so had to try and not step on the plants to exit lol. So far I see the dimming working again and I got shut out of light on the closing. Will report back if she fires up or at least is on in the morning.

P

Putthataway

Ok I’m trying to think of everything, did you maybe get some funk down on the connectors pulling g them?
See below bro! Lol still doesn’t explain my other controller on the propagation light unless the controller was expecting a daisy chain. Either way I got the light intensity to work right now and the light shut my ass in the dark. Will report back if she’s rolling in the morning.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I think I fingered it out. We will see in the morning on the timer but I think I got the light issue at least. What ac defines as a daisy chain seems to have been a cause one driver was not connected tightly. I got it plugged in being blinded by the light and lights out! Which was cool because I didn’t have a light so had to try and not step on the plants to exit lol. So far I see the dimming working again and I got shut out of light on the closing. Will report back if she fires up or at least is on in the morning.
Yeah do t use that. It will cause problems. Learned that the hard way homie. The cables they give you are shit, the daisy chai line I mean causes the driver to randomly dump A charge that builds up causing random flashes and if you look close enough 90% of them, 1 in the chai doesn’t turn all the way off. It is safer to not do that.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
See below bro! Lol still doesn’t explain my other controller on the propagation light unless the controller was expecting a daisy chain. Either way I got the light intensity to work right now and the light shut my ass in the dark. Will report back if she’s rolling in the morning.
Awesome this is great news
I was getting frustrated for you man

P

Putthataway

Yeah do t use that. It will cause problems. Learned that the hard way homie. The cables they give you are shit, the daisy chai line I mean causes the driver to randomly dump A charge that builds up causing random flashes and if you look close enough 90% of them, 1 in the chai doesn’t turn all the way off. It is safer to not do that.
I am not tracking sir? The light and drivers are one unit, they have a daisy chain that allows the one controller to operate the one light which utilizes two different drivers. It wasn’t working properly because one of controller plugs was halfway plugged in.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I am not tracking sir? The light and drivers are one unit, they have a daisy chain that allows the one controller to operate the one light which utilizes two different drivers. It wasn’t working properly because one of controller plugs was halfway plugged in.
Ah when you say daisy chain I’m thinking a series of lights tha has a line jumping from driver to driver creating a circuit eliminates all the plugs but the first in the chain.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ah when you say daisy chain I’m thinking a series of lights tha has a line jumping from driver to driver creating a circuit eliminates all the plugs but the first in the chain.
It’s dicey to do, I had issues have heard horror stories man
Sorry if I was confusing ya

P

Putthataway

Awesome this is great news
I was getting frustrated for you man
Step 3 driver blue plug in the diagram was halfway down.
IMG 1236

Latest posts

Top Bottom