Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

I just spoke to a friend. So, apparently people are buying hemp flowers and cheat shit bushweed and spraying it with chemicals and sell it as the real deal. Also hash with fentanyl has started to show up on the streets 😟 Glad I'm not young and out there looking good for stuff.

I have a son in his early twenties. I called him yesterday and spoke about this. I told him it's horrible parenting, but if you looking for bud kid I'll sort you. Don't buy of the streets.

In my mind, that people have said is destroyed by the devils tobacco, the only reasonable way to protect kids, that WILL party, is to make sure they have quality real old school bud 🤷 waddyatink?

BB22

BB22

I just spoke to a friend. So, apparently people are buying hemp flowers and cheat shit bushweed and spraying it with chemicals and sell it as the real deal. Also hash with fentanyl has started to show up on the streets 😟 Glad I'm not young and out there looking good for stuff.

I have a son in his early twenties. I called him yesterday and spoke about this. I told him it's horrible parenting, but if you looking for bud kid I'll sort you. Don't buy of the streets.

In my mind, that people have said is destroyed by the devils tobacco, the only reasonable way to protect kids, that WILL party, is to make sure they have quality real old school bud 🤷 waddyatink?

That’s not horrible parenting. That’s adulting.✌️💪👊

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

Fentynal is destroyed when it's heated up, the only way you lace weed with it Is edibles to kill someone. Otherwise it's destroyed and nothing happens. Unless you do harder drugs like pills, coke, dope etc.... they are mostly laced with fent coming over the border.otherwise fent isnt not a thing. That being said the amount of spice like crap being passed off as weed is ridiculous, grow your own shit 100%. Thc 10 thc 5 thc up your ass, it's ridiculous, it's all because it's illegal, the dumbest shit ever, weed that never hurt anyone with delta 9 oh no but let's convert other hemp cannaboids into all these other untested delta thc forms, that worked out well with spice.... dumb fucks in charge at the moment unfortunately

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Fentynal is destroyed when it's heated up, the only way you lace weed with it Is edibles to kill someone. Otherwise it's destroyed and nothing happens. Unless you do harder drugs like pills, coke, dope etc.... they are mostly laced with fent coming over the border.otherwise fent isnt not a thing. That being said the amount of spice like crap being passed off as weed is ridiculous, grow your own shit 100%. Thc 10 thc 5 thc up your ass, it's ridiculous, it's all because it's illegal, the dumbest shit ever, weed that never hurt anyone with delta 9 oh no but let's convert other hemp cannaboids into all these other untested delta thc forms, that worked out well with spice.... dumb fucks in charge at the moment unfortunately
Interesting. I did not know this about fentanyl. I only know what they say in the newspapers (news outlets I guess? I'm old) Why would they mix it in hash? I was guessing it was to make kids addicted.

I think the use of hash here today is about 40% orally consumed in general. But "we" heat it like in tea or coffee with coconut oil and stuff.

Yeah man, I'm all for natural real mf bud. I'd rather have the ugly girl who lived in the shade and was pissed on every week than anything from a lab any day 👍

Well. If I knew say Gary Busey pissed on it, it would be 50/50.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Interesting. I did not know this about fentanyl. I only know what they say in the newspapers (news outlets I guess? I'm old) Why would they mix it in hash? I was guessing it was to make kids addicted.

I think the use of hash here today is about 40% orally consumed in general. But "we" heat it like in tea or coffee with coconut oil and stuff.

Yeah man, I'm all for natural real mf bud. I'd rather have the ugly girl who lived in the shade and was pissed on every week than anything from a lab any day 👍

Well. If I knew say Gary Busey pissed on it, it would be 50/50.
😆 busey
My buddy used to shoot fent patches so rather familiar unfortunately.

The actual herb is the only way to go for sure, good old full spectrum cannabis has worked for centuries for people. It's these dumb laws making things worse. The war on drugs is a bigger failure than Afghanistan its sad.

GerryOfDankzville

GerryOfDankzville

What he said 👆

GerryOfDankzville

GerryOfDankzville

😆 busey
My buddy used to shoot fent patches so rather familiar unfortunately.

The actual herb is the only way to go for sure, good old full spectrum cannabis has worked for centuries for people. It's these dumb laws making things worse. The war on drugs is a bigger failure than Afghanistan its sad.
Oh there's a big spot for hallucigens and entactogens as well . They are just learning how many people that have suicidal thoughts or severe PTSD , depression etc can in alot of cases take psilocybin or real ecstacy and poof gone like Twinkies at fat camp. Nothing like a eighth of boomers to see things for what they really are

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Oh there's a big spot for hallucigens and entactogens as well . They are just learning how many people that have suicidal thoughts or severe PTSD , depression etc can in alot of cases take psilocybin or real ecstacy and poof gone like Twinkies at fat camp. Nothing like a eighth of boomers to see things for what they really are
Im a hippe bro ketamine, mdma, shroom therapy. Grow your own boomers, those are totally fine, just untainted versions. There is also ibogaine I've heard good things from ✌️

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

The locally crystal-shop arranges these things out in the woods where they do ayahuasca (sorry about the spelling) and hang out with their spirit animals or some shit like that.

I'm thinking about tagging along one of these weekends. Seems like a lot of fun.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
The locally crystal-shop arranges these things out in the woods where they do ayahuasca (sorry about the spelling) and hang out with their spirit animals or some shit like that.

I'm thinking about tagging along one of these weekends. Seems like a lot of fun.
People on here have done DMT, I hear good things.

Leoman

Leoman

Gangs south of the border are also spraying weed with a mystery substance that gets people super high and addicted and they refuse to tell anyone what it is. Who knows what's being done to it before it gets to the buyer.

It's a shame the government is fucking up legal weed with all these regulations and taxes so people can't afford legal weed, and smalltime growers can't afford to go legal. The ones who do are making far less than they were previously.

Latest posts

Top Bottom