Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Here at home he grow me, we use is grade A rain wait here I hear something.
It was the neighbor's dog pissing on my weeds again.

Hennie way the other day I soaked a doggie bone wit hear me roar, it's on the floor.
I could hear the neighbor yell 'watt did you do?' and heard the screen door open to let the dog out.

Poor snoopy laid out a whopper of a load on their recently laid out new rug from wall to wall.
The wind was just right as the smell was just ripe enough to know poor snoop peed a yellow line too.

I can't tell the neighbors how their dog killed another season of resin I had plans for were no more.
So just for spite I soaked another bite, tossed it over the fence and heard the lady scream.

She too shot a squat on her rug and could run fast enough to the cam ode to the porcelain throne.
Laughed as I may is another lame post that went sour in the mind of the reader's mode.
I love this thread

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

I have a pretty good story from my youth back in the nineties.

I grew up on a small island, 50.000 people. Back then we had very little crime out of wich most was done by me and my friends and very mild, selling pot, arranging shroom meets in the woods and such. Not even the cops seemed to care about us.

Well, we were really proud that our grams was grams. True grams. Everyone else who sold did 3 grams and called it 5, 7 and call it 10 and so on.

And I loved NWA. A blue-eyed country boy in Sweden, imagine that.

I printed out little stickers with an image of Easy-E and under it said "Real Muthaphuckkin G's" where the G stood for Grams. I thought I was cool and funny and payed tribute to the diseased godfather of gangster rap. I did not intent to trespass on any brand, I'm a country boy, I don't know about stuff like that.

About a year later it said in the local newspaper that police was worried about signs that the notorious gang "Crips" might be operating on this little island, with just farms and fields. I read into it and realized it was my little stickers on the zip bags 😄

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Post is definitely loosing its mind.

according to tracking meter is still in Virginia beach after making it to within 30 mins of my address.

My order of nutrients that started 2 1/2 hours away, in-state on Friday, as of today, also after making it to my local usps distribution center 30 mins away, got sent to Louisville, and then to Pittsburg. Expected delivery was yesterday, and up top on USPS it still says Expected yesterday, arriving on time.

My fabric pots hit local on monday, same distribution center as the other two, and then got sent to charlston, SC.

Timeliness is less important on my flowering feeds and bigger pots obviously, but still.... wtf.

Sorry, rant incoming.

Since i moved to this address, this has also been a pretty constant issue. It's like when they don't feel like driving out here, they just send stuff on elsewhere and take care of it when it comes back through, if even then. Never had these issues with that distribution center once, then i moved out into county area in the boonies and have to use a rural carrier out here, and now it's 90% of all packages get dicked around for a while before actually getting delivered. Often ill have more then 1 package out for delivery, and ill just find 1 in the mailbox, and a note in there saying it was undeliverable and make me come pick it up because they dont want to walk the 50 feet up my walkway to the porch and it doesnt fit in the mailbox. I have a permanently affixed note to my mailbox for about 3 months now saying to just leave large packages at the mailbox but they wont do it even though thats what the postmaster told me to do about this. I had my mail coming here before i even had the place "move in-able" lol. A lot of stuff coming initially was for yard and remodeling work. Tools i needed, and odds and ends you gotta drive a ways for when you're out here. Solvents, sealants, furniture and hardware etc. Anything coming ups and fedex, no issues at all. Just usps.

Ive left about half a dozen formal complaints, several in person complaints with the postmaster at that distribution center. Ive left formal complaints with USPS customer service, and ive followed the delivery driver down the road to get my packages after i watched them f**k off on right in front of me while on the porch prob half a dozen times now, and usually my driver doesn't even say anything to me. He just pulls the package out, scans it, hands it over and boogies. Several neighbors have been leaving the same complaints, but day after fay its still the same guy doing the route. 99% sure when he has fuller loads, hell toss packages into other outgoing carts of packages. My neighbor was a delivery driver for years with the same center. Says something like that isnt just easy to do, a lot of drivers with super busy routes do it all the time. Is why theres never any outbound scans from this center when it happens, just intake scans wherever it was sent. It's about impossible to genuinely determine the origin of the "mix up" when thats done too apparently.

Sometimes there's a young blonde woman that handles our route but im pretty sure she just coveres it when the usual guy pisses off and calls in or something.... this NEVER happens when she's doing it. Not once. She also is usually through here an hour or two later then the normal guy. So i rest the entire issue on the shoulders of our usual rural carrier guy's extreme laziness, along side how difficult it is to actually get fired from a government job.

Last edited:
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
The older I get the more I hate turning wrenches. Like seriously hate it. I'm doing a water pump and timing belt job on my Civic. Not an easy job, but not a super hard one, either. I just fuckin hate doing this shit, now. I quit turning wrenches like 7 years ago and haven't looked back. This is a great reminder why I'll never fuckin work on anyone else's shit ever again.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
The older I get the more I hate turning wrenches. Like seriously hate it. I'm doing a water pump and timing belt job on my Civic. Not an easy job, but not a super hard one, either. I just fuckin hate doing this shit, now. I quit turning wrenches like 7 years ago and haven't looked back. This is a great reminder why I'll never fuckin work on anyone else's shit ever again.
Was never a mechanic but wenched enough to know I dont ever want to be one! Ill do some odd ball stuff for friends on their rigs for wheeling and what not (welding) : ) i just payed the jiffy lube to change my oil in the truck lol, didn’t want it deal with 4 gallons of used oil hahaha!!!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

That's the trouble with being handy and knowing what the hell you're doing, Deadstill. Everybody wants you to "help" them fix or install everything.

I started sending links to "this old house" on youtube. I give clear instructions these days: "Watch a 6 min video on how to hang your own damn tv and run wires. "

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Once it got around through friends that i knew what i was doing with a ratchet set under a hood...

Wish that never happened, i get asked all the time if i can come take a look at or diagnose or fix a problem on someone's car. But when it comes to people your close to, and family, they expect work to be done for the cost of parts alone, or at most me work for next to nothing, otherwise they wouldn't be asking you to do it in the first place. I made the mistake of agreeing a few times, and now somewhat frequently ill see some sarcastic ticked off message "But so and so said you do car work and stuff" lmfao.

Ive had a few "I thought we were friends" interactions now because i was unwilling to work for free, and people don't want to understand any perspectives but their own when it comes to money changing hands for a service lol. Now a days this is largely totally resolved and understood, but man, it took a lot of grief to get to that point.

Getting people to look something up they dont know how to do is not as easy as it seems. People like to play the "i dont know how" card with me all the time, but guess how i learned to do most everything i know how to do? The damn internet. I looked it up, then i applied knowledge to the development of an applicable skill. It's that simple lol.

It would seem im in a mood today, enjoy your day internet people! My lunch is over, then ima go fishing after i finish up today i think.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
That's the trouble with being handy and knowing what the hell you're doing, Deadstill. Everybody wants you to "help" them fix or install everything.

I started sending links to "this old house" on youtube. I give clear instructions these days: "Watch a 6 min video on how to hang your own damn tv and run wires. "
knowing the person also helps. I have a friend who can figure anything out, but he’ll ask me welding questions every now and again. Ill drive my ass to his house and hold his hand if I have to : ) now the neighbor walks by while im grinding or something… I dont stop grinding hahahaha!!!!!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Ive had a few "I thought we were friends" interactions now because i was unwilling to work for free, and people don't want to understand any perspectives but their own when it comes to money changing hands for a service lol. Now a days this is largely totally resolved and understood, but man, it took a lot of grief to get to that point.
my wife gets mad when I say to her im going to tell everyone she’s a nurse. I get mad at her when she tells all her friends I can weld and build shit! Hahahaha!!! We keep our mouths shut : )

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

knowing the person also helps. I have a friend who can figure anything out, but he’ll ask me welding questions every now and again. Ill drive my ass to his house and hold his hand if I have to : ) now the neighbor walks by while im grinding or something… I dont stop grinding hahahaha!!!!!
Absolutely! I'll teach anyone willing to learn multiple times! But if it turns to me explaining it while they got a glazed look and no intention of ever trying... just to call me a month later for the same job in the next room... it ain't happening

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Absolutely! I'll teach anyone willing to learn multiple times! But if it turns to me explaining it while they got a glazed look and no intention of ever trying... just to call me a month later for the same job in the next room... it ain't happening
I do have a few friends i can, and do bend over backwards for. Without question or hesitation, but these are also the friends that reciprocate the very same to me.

I guess i should clarify this issue was mainly a family, and THEIR friends issue. There was a point people i didnt know were messaging me for car work because i did a wheel bearing on my brother in law's f150 for free. At the time i also mowed their yard for free. I dont do that with them anymore though. Gave an inch they took a mile lmao.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youtube just threw this into my headphones, and maaaaaaaaaan am i diggin it right now. Bout to take off on this golf cart to deliver mid afternoon alcohol to some rich guys on a golf course and prob get snubbed on a tip because im not a pretty lady lmao.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So a little update on the new light, controller issue. First I don’t know if the light powered on. I was woken up at 6am by the lady telling me to check the breaker, the power just cut. Fans were just slowing down. I asked if the light was on, she said she didn’t know. I unplugged the light, we both work from home so got to get her working. Out to the breaker, flipped the switch. Nothing. I watch my neighbors house because I am one of those kinds of neighbors that you want. No power. So I went back to sleep, forgot to plug light back in. Turns out the entire city including two power companies were down. No extreme weather or reasonable explanation . I am guessing that the fblie plan…er warning of cyberattacks may have played a role. How do two separate companies transformers go down around the same time with no rational reason?
Anyway I got it plugged in and about a hour or so I am going to see if it turns off properly as programmed. Here’s where it gets wild. The room has been pumping out temperatures over 86 that’s in the grow tent and the room and or entire house with the door open. Today it’s been better 76-80 or so with no changes to the fan controller ( I don’t even know how to use it ). Eventually I will work on that when I feel I have one problem fixed. Plants seemed to like the light day one quickly laying down like been beat up and laying down on day 2 even after darkness. The last I looked I got the top leaves trying to pray which are one leaves on some and the lower leaves all laying down. Something caused them to reveg. Today probably didn’t help.View attachment 2156453View attachment 2156454if you have not seen what is going on here is the temp and please take note of the of the color of the light at that 86 vView attachment 2156455View attachment 2156456View attachment 2156461View attachment 2156462
Controlled rolling blackouts to reroute power to something but what? That’s the questiom

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Here at home he grow me, we use is grade A rain wait here I hear something.
It was the neighbor's dog pissing on my weeds again.

Hennie way the other day I soaked a doggie bone wit hear me roar, it's on the floor.
I could hear the neighbor yell 'watt did you do?' and heard the screen door open to let the dog out.

Poor snoopy laid out a whopper of a load on their recently laid out new rug from wall to wall.
The wind was just right as the smell was just ripe enough to know poor snoop peed a yellow line too.

I can't tell the neighbors how their dog killed another season of resin I had plans for were no more.
So just for spite I soaked another bite, tossed it over the fence and heard the lady scream.

She too shot a squat on her rug and could run fast enough to the cam ode to the porcelain throne.
Laughed as I may is another lame post that went sour in the mind of the reader's mode.
Serves em right, but why’s she eating dog bones?🤣🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So, my spine feels like it has been tack welded together at every disc.

Alls I can say is wtf?
Fistful of whatever is in those bottles over there
Hopefully this goes away.

Last edited:
Top Bottom