Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Thank you, i wish i had a better phone cam. The top of the body wood is very intense, has visible depth into the grain. Move it in the light and it does the exact same visual effect those old 3d holographic ball cards do. With grain like that properly cured, the resins crystalize in the pores of the wood, light will shine through these pores differently at different angles. It looks like 3 dimensional depth because it is lol. (in this pic theres no finish on the wood, it was just wet lightly with a rag to darken the wood and show the figuring)

I dont even like admitting how little i paid for the wood used. Having a dresser drawer made with wood like this costs an absolute fortune. Sapele is one of the highest quality sources of lumber in the extended mahogany family, and curly grain, let alone AAA flame curly grain tends to cost an absolute fortune to get ahold of. There's a lot of legal restriction on sourcing lumber in the mahogany family these days for damn good reason too. This wood probably was not ethically harvested if i were to be honest, but i have no way of knowing,
That's some inspiring grain, nice.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

My back is buggered today too and I came on here to avoid getting up to do the dishes and here you are trying to get out of your work lol
I also messed up my back, more upper right shoulder neck back area, I need a backiatomee or a woman who’s under 120lbs to walk on my back and shoulders. She can curse me out and shout at me in her native tongue if she’s pretty 😍

TreeBee

TreeBee

Last night when I turn my light on some fuck wad baby slug was in there chowing on one of my pepper seedlings. He had chewed through 80% of the main stem and fallen my wee seedling. Had to preform some surgical replanting, I am amazed I managed to get him out of the dirt without breaking what little was left of the stem. I got him out and replanted him deeper and gave him a few drops of water right at the base, they had just been watered earlier that day. I honestly didnt expect him to make it through the night but he did!

20240424 133947
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Last night when I turn my light on some fuck wad baby slug was in there chowing on one of my pepper seedlings. He had chewed through 80% of the main stem and fallen my wee seedling. Had to preform some surgical replanting, I am amazed I managed to get him out of the dirt without breaking what little was left of the stem. I got him out and replanted him deeper and gave him a few drops of water right at the base, they had just been watered earlier that day. I honestly didnt expect him to make it through the night but he did!
Strong 💪

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I also messed up my back, more upper right shoulder neck back area, I need a backiatomee or a woman who’s under 120lbs to walk on my back and shoulders. She can curse me out and shout at me in her native tongue if she’s pretty 😍
I WANNA TALK TO SAMSON
if I wasn’t from jah maaaay ca?
Then why would I be wearing this hat?
Backiatomee to the front hahaha

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Do you see it? Me too, I ain’t getting it though, I kinda feel like I willed that empty bottle there on the ground, just so it would irk me.

Bold strategy mr chunk bunker, bold strategy indeed 🤔

IMG 4572
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Man it aint my day, i just got assaulted by about 50 tiny ass ticks just walking across my back yard. Deer tick sized dicks. But different.

Looked em up, is something called an asian longhorn tick, new invasive species, yay.

Read you can find up to 10 of them *per blade of grass* in some places, and they have literally swarmed and killed adult cows and horses.

Why im not finding out about these things til i pull dozens off me over a 5 minute period is beyond me.

"Dont usually bite people" my ass.... Like 6 were latching on already.

Aint had the heebie jeebies like this in a while... Apparently they can reproduce asexually at far faster rates then normal ticks too 😶 Also, they can can run as well, very zippy little bastards

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Man it aint my day, i just got assaulted by about 50 tiny ass ticks just walking across my back yard. Deer tick sized dicks. But different.

Looked em up, is something called an asian longhorn tick, new invasive species, yay.

Read you can find up to 10 of them *per blade of grass* in some places, and they have literally swarmed and killed adult cows and horses.

Why im not finding out about these things til i pull dozens off me over a 5 minute period is beyond me.

Aint had the heebie jeebies like this in a while...
Made my skin crawl just reading your post!!!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
im fine with spiders and wasps and shit, even the little bark scorpions out here dont bug me.

The thought of that many ticks on me at one time is truly disturbing though...
Same! We love all wildlife and I educate my children so not to be “weird” lol but those fuckin ticks of any species can go jump in the sun!!! And mosquitos too! Fuck’em! 😂

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Aint had the heebie jeebies like this in a while... Apparently they can reproduce asexually at far faster rates then normal ticks too 😶 Also, they can can run as well, very zippy little bastards
damn, here i am whining about stink fucking bugs! yeah, no bueno

Top Bottom