Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

So wifey tells me to grab a few things from the grocery store on my way home. No problem deer, be home soon..
Im standing there waiting to grab some sour cream, and this fucktard is standing there for 10 minutes reading labels on everything. Alls I wanted was my fucking sour cream! Almost threw a gallon of ice cream at him..
PXL 20240424 1934564102

So after the masked student of cottage cheese literature finally moved on, I got my stuff and headed for the checkout. AND...

PXL 20240424 194250136

2 people working the checkout lines yay! I hate people, and grocery stores.. 😡

GerryOfDankzville

GerryOfDankzville

So wifey tells me to grab a few things from the grocery store on my way home. No problem deer, be home soon..
Im standing there waiting to grab some sour cream, and this fucktard is standing there for 10 minutes reading labels on everything. Alls I wanted was my fucking sour cream! Almost threw a gallon of ice cream at him..
View attachment 2156867
So after the masked student of cottage cheese literature finally moved on, I got my stuff and headed for the checkout. AND...

View attachment 2156868

Don't hate appreciate

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
View attachment 2156867

View attachment 2156868

there are days I refuse to human. Seriously : )

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

The capts wax rig tip of the day.

Concerning your method of the flame.
I myself like a culinary torch, gets hotter faster
Now some bangers are made waaaaaay to thick these days, requiring you to lean on that torch more. After a bit of wear and tear on these torches, the flame nozzle can unthread it self where it meats the fuel line fitting, find something that can fit in the dispersal nozzle and righty tightly that homie back in.

My point is. This little thing can lead to air sometimes making it past the gasket, that then get parked in the actual fuel containment. Now for the “hey you fucking awake yet” moment when out of nowhere,
You have a blowtorch and it’s spitting at you like a rattle snake, not going out when you release the trigger. And a hearty 10 inch wand of fire.

Can definitely spook you if you aren’t careful.
But don’t throw that torch out, repair is easy, tighten in the nozzle and hold that trigger until the tank is empty.

Too much air got in the butane air/fuel ratio from the above issues

9/10 wait until it’s room temp and the gasket inside can reseat itself properly. And fill her back up.

I’m awake now btw hahaaha
call me old fashioned, but i still use a titanium nail, glass globe setup. I hate bangers, even with the cap, i always fine a way to burn myself lmao. And ive used the same little quartz yocan evolve pen for nearly a decade now too. Ill prob keep using it til i cant fint the coils online anymore. And then switch the the closest possible thing to it i can find.

I use a brass torch head from the autozone that i've had since right after high school, and the blue propane from the Ace. Ive used the yellow map gas cans before, and it gets hotter quicker for sure, but it also smells a lot worse lol. I start my torch with a welding flint, a lighter if ive temporarily misplaced it (more often then you would think)

Here i am again, multiple pages behind 🆒

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Rest assured, if anything
A wad of pasta has your back.
I am ordained card carrying member of the priesthood if the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

He boiled for our sins.

call me old fashioned, but i still use a titanium nail, glass globe setup. I hate bangers, even with the cap, i always fine a way to burn myself lmao. And ive used the same little quartz yocan evolve pen for nearly a decade now too. Ill prob keep using it til i cant fint the coils online anymore. And then switch the the closest possible thing to it i can find.

I use a brass torch head from the autozone that i've had since right after high school, and the blue propane from the Ace. Ive used the yellow map gas cans before, and it gets hotter quicker for sure, but it also smells a lot worse lol. I start my torch with a welding flint, a lighter if ive temporarily misplaced it (more often then you would think)
You know man, I would still have my old gear, but I had a pit bull named deebo and his tail had other plans. It’s crazy when I still think about it I snicker. He flung easily 6 slide pieces and rig gear across the living room with his Indiana jones (pit bull tail) I didn’t mind tho. I miss him bad. That dog, he was my right hand for 12 years love you mr deebo
Ida just gave you the chain, bike too. 😂👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom