Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GerryOfDankzville

GerryOfDankzville

C'mon do it.. Do it
Screenshot 20240424 185447
Screenshot 20240424 185455

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thats pizza Jesus not to be confused with Northern Africa jesus
A distinct difference.

You’ll know when pizza Jesus is in the house tho, the frequency of “how you doing?”
And “ aye “ is greatly increased.

And strangly enough? He kicks it at Apollo pizza in south Philly a lot.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
call me old fashioned, but i still use a titanium nail, glass globe setup. I hate bangers, even with the cap, i always fine a way to burn myself lmao. And ive used the same little quartz yocan evolve pen for nearly a decade now too. Ill prob keep using it til i cant fint the coils online anymore. And then switch the the closest possible thing to it i can find.

I use a brass torch head from the autozone that i've had since right after high school, and the blue propane from the Ace. Ive used the yellow map gas cans before, and it gets hotter quicker for sure, but it also smells a lot worse lol. I start my torch with a welding flint, a lighter if ive temporarily misplaced it (more often then you would think)

Here i am again, multiple pages behind 🆒
It can be tough to git yer hienz on homie. I know.

IMG 4573
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

You know man, I would still have my old gear, but I had a pit bull named deebo and his tail had other plans. It’s crazy when I still think about it I snicker. He flung easily 6 slide pieces and rig gear across the living room with his Indiana jones (pit bull tail) I didn’t mind tho. I miss him bad. That dog, he was my right hand for 12 years love you mr deebo
Ida just gave you the chain, bike too. 😂👊🏻🤡
Oh dude the pit bull tail, i am familiar, my old life-buddy Flea sent several of my pieces to the grave (RIP to Flea. He made it to 14) He was a special dog to me. I prob wont have another pit. My current cat is 13 now, i prob wont get another cat after her. I think im hitting medium brown dog age now a days. I still don't fly with tail docking, never will, but i did learn first hand, and through lost investment, why it is people dock a pit's tail even if the dog wasn;t bred for fighting (more people where theres a special place in a special place for em).

Yea you can't get those downstem compatible cup nails in headshops anymore either. Just corner liquor/tobacco stores or ordering online. They just kinda went poof when the bangers got popular. Even the globes now a days are usually so fragile falling onto its side can break them. I do love a banger for some flavor chasing here and there, but i also have an E-nail that does that better (imo). But sometimes i wanna drop a fat afghani dab in one go with nothing leftover real quick, and get back in the yard baked off my gourd. I don't wan't it to be this long process that inevitably ends up with some forearm hair melted into my skin.

Really im just stubborn asshat and set in my ways and i dont like change unless it's me in control of it, and *I* don't wan't to change a process ive been used to for more approaching 2/3 of my life now.

Don't get me wrong though either, it's not like im ever going to tell someone fond of the banger their opinion is wrong, im just over here pontificating again is all.

Last edited:
TreeBee

TreeBee

You know man, I would still have my old gear, but I had a pit bull named deebo and his tail had other plans. It’s crazy when I still think about it I snicker. He flung easily 6 slide pieces and rig gear across the living room with his Indiana jones (pit bull tail) I didn’t mind tho. I miss him bad. That dog, he was my right hand for 12 years love you mr deebo
Ida just gave you the chain, bike too. 😂👊🏻🤡
My staffy is going to give me a black eye one day with his tail. It's deadly.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Oh dude the pit bull tail, i am familiar, my old life-buddy Flea sent several of my pieces to the grave (RIP to Flea. He made it to 14) He was a special dog to me. I prob wont have another pit. My current cat is 13 now, i prob wont get another cat after her. I think im hitting medium brown dog age now a days. I still don't fly with tail docking, never will, but i did learn first hand, and through lost investment, why it is people dock a pit's tail even if the dog wasn;t bred for fighting (more people where theres a special place in a special place for em).

Yea you can't get those downstem compatible cup nails in headshops anymore either. Just corner liquor/tobacco stores or ordering online. They just kinda went poof when the bangers got popular. I do love a banger for some flavor chasing here and there, but i also have an E-nail that does that better (imo). But sometimes i wanna drop a fat afghani dab in one go with nothing leftover real quick, and get back in the yard baked off my gourd. I don't wan't it to be this long process that inevitably ends up with some forearm hair melted into my skin.

Really im just stubborn asshat and set in my ways and i dont like change unless it's me in control of it, and I* don't wan't to change a process ive been used to for more approaching 2/3 of my life now.

Don't get me wrong though either, it's not like im ever going to tell someone fond of the banger their opinion is wrong, im just over here pontificating again is all.
Oh bro, that last part you wrote, goes without saying, I actually wish I still had that stuff. No worries

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

HAMMER SMASHED FACE
Corpse grinder did some reaaaaaly sick stuff with Igorrr recently. (some time in last few years anyway, maybe i am old now)

One of the tracks reminds me of house of 1000 corpses every time i hear it, actually. But i think its mainly because one line is "This is the house of corpses" lmao.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot's of people say they listen to some of everything. lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom