Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

You know those vacuum toilets they have on boats and trains and such? My dad told me when I was 5 or 6 that he knew a guy who worked with maintenance on those toilets. He said that every week someone has flushed the toilet while still sitting on it. By doing so the vacuum has completely emptied the human and left in just the skin of the person and the clothes and stuff.
He had such a straight face and we never spoke about it again.

I believed in this for quite some time. So long that it was my girlfriend who took my hand and walked with me a bit and told me the truth when we were on a cruise with her parents and I brought it up.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
You know those vacuum toilets they have on boats and trains and such? My dad told me when I was 5 or 6 that he knew a guy who worked with maintenance on those toilets. He said that every week someone has flushed the toilet while still sitting on it. By doing so the vacuum has completely emptied the human and left in just the skin of the person and the clothes and stuff.
He had such a straight face and we never spoke about it again.

I believed in this for quite some time. So long that it was my girlfriend who took my hand and walked with me a bit and told me the truth when we were on a cruise with her parents and I brought it up.
There is also a south park episode about that too. Jesus hahaha.

Rama777

Rama777

My 5 relatively distinct Cali blues phenos. Love me some variation!

A774AC3B 6A60 4BBE AE4E CB8B42F40C1F

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
looking at a turd and measuring the turd...

Two very different things
Touche’
but with modern tech, I’m sure there is a application for taking measurement's off of proportional items in the image adjacent the fecal matter in question. If we can get away clean, I say fire up that app, blow your own mind, be a team player. 📏📐

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
My 5 relatively distinct Cali blues phenos. Love me some variation!

View attachment 2157461
These are mine atm. Two in the front have been pinned out, one in the back has a few clips. They are riding nice in veg now. by the time they get into flower, they will be more than ready. I missed running this more than I knew. It’s dynamic.

IMG 4579
Top Bottom