Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I’m curious to see them on their chiropractic journey. Heard that Durban poison can get large, what do they say? I’m pulling up a chair 🪑 on this one ☝🏽 🤔🍿😎
They definitely can. I had mine pinned and bent down to 13" before flower. They more than doubled in flower. There are a lot of factors there... my incompetence might be the main factor lol

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

They definitely can. I had mine pinned and bent down to 13" before flower. They more than doubled in flower. There are a lot of factors there... my incompetence might be the main factor lol
It’s a sativa land race, she’s gonna reach for the sky regardless of what you do to her. How long did you flower her for?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Just about 9 weeks from flower.

😍🤩😍 beautiful. Looks like the #1 pheno. She got that purp tinge. How was the nose? Any peach?
Definitely all the peach I am into it’s why I’m running more of those than most strains.
I’ve always loved it, and it’s always been the type of strain that keeps me on my toes

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

@Captspaulding

Youll prob get a kick outta this.

This one started life as a graboid. All wrinkly and fused shut lookin like a tremors worm. I cut along the fused lines with a sterile scalpel to let the seedling out.

'nother weirdo from the inbred jack x BB regs

439402443 776105641144729 7960230808944443461 n

Im quite fond of this plant too. It took a full night of rain down in the 40s and shrugged it off like nothing, while i was praying my homemade compost didnt give all the girls root rot from that kinda exposure... I left em outside overnight last weekend because im a stoned dipshit (no root rot, got em dry, thank god, just lost like 5 days) This little weirdo didn;t even notice while my other babies def caught a cold for a few days lmao. She was a good bit behind the others, but has pretty much caught up now.

Pre-surgery
436565349 770486725063240 7608885841543782557 n 1

Post-surgery. following day i believe
439446899 385156417839609 5371912375704875934 n

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
@Captspaulding

Youll prob get a kick outta this.

This one started life as a graboid. All wrinkly and fused shut lookin like a tremors worm. I cut along the fused lines with a sterile scalpel to let the seedling out.

'nother weirdo from the inbred jack x BB regs

View attachment 2157652

Im quite fond of this plant too. It took a full night of rain down in the 40s and shrugged it off like nothing, while i was praying my homemade compost didnt give all the girls root rot from that kinda exposure... I left em outside overnight last weekend because im a stoned dipshit (no root rot, got em dry, thank god, just lost like 5 days)

Pre-surgery
View attachment 2157654

Post-surgery. following day i believe
View attachment 2157653
Nice save. Stubborn lil shit.

Mothman

Mothman

I get a big bowl of fruit for munchies. I like working out and I do it 6 times a week normally, don't wanna mess up my body at my age. When I was younger nachos didn't stick to my love handles the way they do now.

"Uh uh uh but fruit has fructose in it that is sugar"

Whatever.
That is effin hysterical! I just said the exact same thing to my wife tonight. She likes to make her own no-added-sugar applesauce.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Nice save. Stubborn lil shit.
im chasing neither yeild nor proffit anymore, so why not experiment is my thought.

Id have normally ditched a seedling like that in the past and popped another knowing it would catch up, figured it wouldn't survive the scalpel either. Used a tiny bit of cinnamon to quickly dry the cut tissue and prevent infection and quickly create a callus on the exposed vascular stuffs. (a little trick i picked up in the cactus/succulent world). It worked, so another trick to add to the grab bag lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom