Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Some great viewing material... aka inspiration... to go with cup #4 this morning .

Good morning capt!

A little Irish Blessing for everyone:

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields, and, until we meet again, may God give you monster fat joints in the palm of your hand.
Spliffs plural

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
oh that’s gonna be ridiculous
And you know I kept a momma 😁 she’s nice and rooted, another one is rooted up and 2 more are just hangin on, all dirt stickers so I’m glad I got the 2x with no dome and no special treatment lol only keeping this one though, rest will gift out, the blueberry in it is crazy

But here they are Frostette #1 Frostette #2 and the cali blues freak clone, the plan for the next run clone all 3 and flip shortly after they root to test the phenos not real interested in being in late flower and having to dry mid summer so I’ll just flower the 3 small clones and keep everyone veggin till my flip date is near late fall

IMG 3872
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

nah it doesnt taste off in any way too me, im actually surprised by how "cannabisy" it actually tasted.

Soupy may be an exaggeration lol. It stretches a lot lmao. Usually with the super cheap dispo dabs theres something about the consistency that makes it undesirable ime. In this case its the stretch.

Ive run some plants before that has oily and stretchy consistencies, even after 72hrsat 100 in a vacuum. And i also tend not to run those plants again into dabs because they can be annoying to dab with anything but a nectar collector. I assumed there would be something annoying about the consistency being that cheap, is why i ended up not opening it for so long. Ive had some pretty decent crumble i can just drop right on my nail by hand for a bit
Is it warm? Could need a little cold storage ?

Top Bottom