Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I forgot to turn the light timer off in my tent where a plant is drying. Turned it off manually in the app after chop but didn't delete the schedule. Woke up and the controller said 79 degrees and I was like, how?

Caught it 1/2 hour after coming on, but why does little shit like that make me think crop ruined. lol
Def relax, you’ll be fine.
Just a hiccup

Leoman

Leoman

Def relax, you’ll be fine.
Just a hiccup

Figured, but until everything is in a jar and cured for 2 weeks with no mold I'll find something to stress over. 😂

I tried hanging Shogun whole but then stressed that it may not get enough air in the center and broke it into 4 parts. Still not sure if there's enough air movement (barely any) but just letting her roll until trim jail.

This is what I don't get about our stupid weed laws. One plant could look like 4 once harvested so limiting the amount to just 2, 4, or 6 is kind of dumb.

PXL 20240426 182312518

Rama777

Rama777

Figured, but until everything is in a jar and cured for 2 weeks with no mold I'll find something to stress over. 😂

I tried hanging Shogun whole but then stressed that it may not get enough air in the center and broke it into 4 parts. Still not sure if there's enough air movement (barely any) but just letting her roll until trim jail.

This is what I don't get about our stupid weed laws. One plant could look like 4 once harvested so limiting the amount to just 2, 4, or 6 is kind of dumb.

View attachment 2158216

Looks great in there!

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter

View attachment 2158216
Stunning
I love this new phone i can see so much better

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter

View attachment 2158216
Congrats homie! Looks awesome and stank. 👊🏻🤡

Latest posts

Top Bottom