Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

IMG 1287
So why does this light I won say co2 in their intro to growing hemp?

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

View attachment 2159651So why does this light I won say co2 in their intro to growing hemp?
Because in order to turn it up all the way to 100% it’s suggested to run C02. Higher par won’t work unless you crank up the feeding and breathing along with it. This is regurgitation of information that I knew about at some point. I’m going to try to find some literature to back it up. As to not just say “because”.

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

So the well water at my house is a horrid, wretched disgusting substance. Ive purchased a water softener which helps but its still gross. So for several years now I've been buying RO water at .30 cents a gallon. Finally pulled my head out my ass and made a rain barrel. I fucking love this thing! Free water and my plants love it lol!

PXL 20240428 185655127MP

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Because in order to turn it up all the way to 100% it’s suggested to run C02. Higher par won’t work unless you crank up the feeding and breathing along with it. This is regurgitation of information that I knew about at some point. I’m going to try to find some literature to back it up. As to not just say “because”.
IMG 5262

Stokes

Stokes

So the well water at my house is a horrid, wretched disgusting substance. Ive purchased a water softener which helps but its still gross. So for several years now I've been buying RO water at .30 cents a gallon. Finally pulled my head out my ass and made a rain barrel. I fucking love this thing! Free water and my plants love it lol!

View attachment 2159684

I checked my local river water one time and the ec was surprisingly low, if you have rocky riverbottoms and are close to a river its worth checking out

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

I checked my local river water one time and the ec was surprisingly low, if you have rocky riverbottoms and are close to a river its worth checking out
Interesting.. Im about 15 miles from lake Erie and about 8 miles from a good size river. I've never checked ec but the ph out of the barrel comes out in the high 7's

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Did you know A&W once tried making a 1/3 pounder cheeseburger to compete with Burger King but everyone thought 1/4lber was bigger than a 1/3lber and they eventually gave up
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Did you know that before Bill Nye was the "Science Guy" he was SPEED WALKER famous crime fighter???🤣

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

You can really push solo cups in coco, i think this was around week 3 of veg, if i wanted to fertigate 3 or 4 times daily i think i could have flowered them and had decent yields. This was my first try at coco with cherry pie

View attachment 2159735View attachment 2159736
True story. I even tried nursery half gals before solos and you can sex them before final planting. Coco rocks😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom