Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Feeding and organizing the veg room a bit.
👊🏻🤡
Strains included
Cali blues
Northern lights
Gdp
Durban poison
Black domina
Peaceful cookies
Gsc x peaceful cookies
Kush mints
Tw x t1000
DeathStar x gojo 2 phenos
Red velvet x gojo
Cman x okie
Pbb x cman
Full gas
Cherry gas
Jet fuel og
Max ac #1#5#7
Trop cookies x okie
White truffle x okie
Lemon tree x okie
Frostette
Red dragon
Northern thunderfuck
Amnesia haze
Those are the fems atm
And the regs
Blue mammoth x blue dream
Haymeadow purple
Cheese x triangle man
Gmo x lemon gojo x bman
Super boot x okie
Mowie wowie 86
Kona gold 86
And 1 big bud 86 Def a slacker

It’s a lot of variety that’s for damned sure.
Typing that out it has dawned on me, I need more gallon jars……

Green leaf man.
That shit is amazing. 👊🏻🤡

IMG 4742
IMG 4743
IMG 4744
IMG 4745
Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Smallest pot I harvested was a 8oz nursery pot. But the majority, solo cups through 1 gallon. The one gallon plants eventually got moved out. It got a little full.

I like break the fuck out of rules 👊🏻🤡

IMG 7866
IMG 7827
IMG 7826
IMG 7825
IMG 7685
IMG 7686
IMG 6959
IMG 6896
IMG 6902
IMG 6892
IMG 6783
IMG 6782
IMG 6781
IMG 6761
IMG 6762
IMG 6750
IMG 6752
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Feeding and organizing the veg room a bit.
👊🏻🤡
Strains included
Cali blues
Northern lights
Gdp
Durban poison
Black domina
Peaceful cookies
Gsc x peaceful cookies
Kush mints
Tw x t1000
DeathStar x gojo 2 phenos
Red velvet x gojo
Cman x okie
Pbb x cman
Full gas
Cherry gas
Jet fuel og
Max ac #1#5#7
Trop cookies x okie
White truffle x okie
Lemon tree x okie
Frostette
Red dragon
Northern thunderfuck
Amnesia haze
Those are the fems atm
And the regs
Blue mammoth x blue dream
Haymeadow purple
Cheese x triangle man
Gmo x lemon gojo x bman
Super boot x okie
Mowie wowie 86
Kona gold 86
And 1 big bud 86 Def a slacker

It’s a lot of variety that’s for damned sure.
Typing that out it has dawned on me, I need more gallon jars……

Green leaf man.
That shit is amazing. 👊🏻🤡

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Smallest pot I harvested was a 8oz nursery pot. But the majority, solo cups through 1 gallon. The one gallon plants eventually got moved out. It got a little full.

I like break the fuck out of rules 👊🏻🤡
I've had close to 100 with a bunch of autos but do autos really count? I'm allowed 6 and that's all I ever grow🤣

I usually have a winter grow but just too tired this time. Only kept 5 moms, 1 GDP, 2 Blueberry Hash Plant and 2 Cherry Wine hemp which really don't count. Will be taking cuts later this afternoon. Putting them in rockwool and 2 ounce solos like some of my tomato cuts😉
20240422 105925

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I've had close to 100 with a bunch of autos but do autos really count? I'm allowed 6 and that's all I ever grow🤣

I usually have a winter grow but just too tired this time. Only kept 5 moms, 1 GDP, 2 Blueberry Hash Plant and 2 Cherry Wine hemp which really don't count. Will be taking cuts later this afternoon. Putting them in rockwool and 2 ounce solos like some of my tomato cuts😉
View attachment 2159862
Look at the lil varmints👊🏻

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
So does anyone else here get and/or regularly watch the Laff channel?
Just wondering. The wife and I noticed something funny in one of their commercials. First a little backstory on the Laff channel, for whatever reason, they seem to be really "prudish" or overzealous, in a way. For example they often bleep out certain words related to drugs, etc. Blur out cleavages or girls' skimpy bathing suits, etc.. Even in shows that were made for TV. .

So anyway, long story short, they have this commercial that plays regularly for one of the shows they air called "The Odd Couple' (a new(er) version of the old classic) and in the background graphics in a couple of shots, they show these random items like socks, sponges, rubber gloves, and another shot has a sloppier version of said stuff, except there are very clearly, two blunt roaches in the sloppier version 🤣🤣

I think some employee at Laff thought they would be funny and slipped that in, and nobody noticed.

Either way, I first noticed it a couple weeks ago, and pointed it out to my wife and a couple friends, and they all agree it's definitely 2 blunt roaches, not just regular cigars. Just thought that was kinda funny and figured I'd share.

Yeah, unfortunately my health being what it is, I've obviously spent a lot of time in front of the TV lately. Sucks but I am fighting to get back in good health and get active again. The struggle is real, though, but I don't give up that easily! I do feel like I am slowly but surely getting better. Hopefully be back to growing next year. I'm doing a few plants this year but nothing to write home about, I have to concentrate on my health, first..

🤠

P

Putthataway

So does anyone else here get and/or regularly watch the Laff channel?
Just wondering. The wife and I noticed something funny in one of their commercials. First a little backstory on the Laff channel, for whatever reason, they seem to be really "prudish" or overzealous, in a way. For example they often bleep out certain words related to drugs, etc. Blur out cleavages or girls' skimpy bathing suits, etc.. Even in shows that were made for TV. .

So anyway, long story short, they have this commercial that plays regularly for one of the shows they air called "The Odd Couple' (a new(er) version of the old classic) and in the background graphics in a couple of shots, they show these random items like socks, sponges, rubber gloves, and another shot has a sloppier version of said stuff, except there are very clearly, two blunt roaches in the sloppier version 🤣🤣

I think some employee at Laff thought they would be funny and slipped that in, and nobody noticed.

Either way, I first noticed it a couple weeks ago, and pointed it out to my wife and a couple friends, and they all agree it's definitely 2 blunt roaches, not just regular cigars. Just thought that was kinda funny and figured I'd share.

Yeah, unfortunately my health being what it is, I've obviously spent a lot of time in front of the TV lately. Sucks but I am fighting to get back in good health and get active again. The struggle is real, though, but I don't give up that easily! I do feel like I am slowly but surely getting better. Hopefully be back to growing next year. I'm doing a few plants this year but nothing to write home about, I have to concentrate on my health, first..

🤠
My Suggestion is to not watch television. It’s called programming for a reason. I wish you the best of Health .

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
My Suggestion is to not watch television. It’s called programming for a reason. I wish you the best of Health .
Believe me, I hate tv. I do enjoy old black and white westerns, though, I gotta say. I like to watch Last Man Standing on the Laff channel and that's about it. Other than that, I stay away from modern TV shows completely. But yeah, I wholeheartedly agree.

Oh btw Capt I'm poppin one of those Cali Blues with some other seeds I just planted. Looking forward to this year's harvest!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
So how much defoliation do you guys do? I think I'm gonna have to go hard this time, already lolly popped and started defoliation l. Wanna wait a few more days and then remove the rest of the big fans

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

So how much defoliation do you guys do? I think I'm gonna have to go hard this time, already lolly popped and started defoliation l. Wanna wait a few more days and then remove the rest of the big fans
I do very little. I like to leave most of the leaves on and allow it to dry slowly then bucket the spears and keep 'em in a dark cool place until needed. But them again o HATE🤬 manicuring even though I've gotten pretty good through the years.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

@Captspaulding

🤙🤌

If someone put a gun to my head, and said pick your favorite band.... (would be the only way i could) It's prob be Tesseract. They do that thing Meshuggah does, crank it to a power level over 9000, and encrust it with angelic beauty. That Tool/meshugah/feels like geometry thing... Tesseract is definitely the tip of that Ice Berg 🤘 😈

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

So anyone around these parts brew beer or wine? Read an article on how to make wine from fruit juice with wine yeast (Amazon or brewing store) and sugar, that's it nothing more and thought I could do this. So 12/28/23 I gave it a shot. Drank a few ounces lowering the level and allowing space for sugar and bubbling. There's bubbling. So I started a couple half gallons of Wally World brand Applejuice and a couple weeks went by and the bubbling about stopped I gave it a taste. Some pretty good cider and started making two 3/4 gals a week which provided me a gallon a week of some 4-5% apple cider. My fav is white grape cider. A couple days in the fridge add a shot of reg juice to a glass and enjoy. Amazing.
20240205 103313

20240207 130613

20240203 141918

20240202 144135

20240203 142254
20240128 142230
20240203 141703

Wine has never been made since that first taste, just a quick 2+ week cider that rocks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom