Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
i rewatched all the austin powers movie's recently. And man, kinda killed some of my childhood, because i also watched a lot of old adam sandler movies, and they are actually good.

The first Austin Powers is pretty good, a lot of the humor is very dated, but it holds up... But Going straight into Happy Gilmore and Little Nicky from Goldmemberm however.... Really exaggerates how terrible goldmember actually was, and how great those old Adam Sandler movies really are. Honestly they are even better now, then back then.

I thought Don;t mess with the zohan was terrible when i watched it years and years ago. But honestly i think it's one of the best Adam Sandler movies there are. And every single one drums home the importance of close family and friend bonds. Every one of em.

And holy crap, as a kid i never realized every single Adam sadnler movie has such a deep and meaningful take away. From it's ok to love your fellow man, even if your are jewish and them Palestinian, to everybody is great at something, go find out what it is. To everyone deserves some love, even Satan himself.

Im sad now because i loved the austin powers movies as a kid lol.
trying to turn the cart around in the tunnel and getting it stuck,
He goes forward and backwards too many times.

That shit still holds up.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

@Captspaulding

You mentioned English hip hop a couple of days ago.

I lived in London for a year. It was horrible for the most part because I was young, poor and all the girls looked like James Arness.

But. You get to hear lads spitting fire, out on the street or down the tube. I thought several times about what they are doing here, why aren't they on MTV Yo!Raps? (My age was hanging out, gimme a sec)
Some years later I saw a rise in something I would call Britstyle, lots of saliva and a garage-ish beat. Me gusta senor. Almost an offshoot of all the electronic music they have.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
No, this plant is just as happy growing in a hay field to 1 ft tall as it would be growing to heights on the nile.

However, it does grow on the banks of the nile, but it is not papyrus. That doesn't mean much, as the only continent this doesnt grow on currently is Antarctica. It is one of the single most common plants on the planet, actually. It grows on russian steppes. it grows in european poppy fields, it grows on the banks of the nile, its found all over south america, and anywhere in north America that earth gets turned over or moved around. Essentially, if people are there, this follows them, and always has. If you are outside, and the wind is blowing, this grass is near by waving at you, almost guaranteed. Ive never been anywhere i couldnt find it in under 10 minutes, even the Sonoran desert.

And it does contain the most powerful psychedlic compound known to man in extractable levels . The single most powerful, the single most natural, the single most harmless, and the fastest acting. And it waves at you everywhere you are. Good ole cosmic giggle.

When young children pick a grass flower and bring it to you, and say they found a flower, it is more then likely this grass lol. At least when its happened to me, it ALWAYS seems to be, and i consider this part of the cosmic giggle thing i mentioned. The flower i snapped the photo of hasnt fully matured yet btw.

It's Phalaris Arundinacea. Common name is the canary reed. It contains 5-meo-DMT as well as nnDMT. The two most powerful variants of that particular chemical group. And at extractable levels in one of the most common plants that exist. And that's also why @Captspaulding wasnt allowed to answer lmfao. I let it seed before i cut it so that it spreads. I cut it back with the mower because every time i do it grows back roughly twice as alkaloid rich according to my extractions. And come first frost, i cut and dry it, and preserve it in the deep freezer while it is at it's most stressed out, and alkaloid rich, ideally looking all pissed off and purple. Whatever cultivar i have here collected from a near by boat launch/river access, if you piss it off enough, can yield as much as a 1% return on dry weight with a solid extraction tek. 100grm dry grass = 1 gram DMT. And ill tell you right now, that 1 gram of DMT is PLENTY for a good while.... Probably a lifetime if not shared.

I've done just about every drug under the sun at one point or another, but I wouldn't touch dmt if it was your dick and I was pushin 🤣

No offense to any of you that do enjoy it- I just don't want anything to do with that shit and I've done peyote, shrooms and acid. But I have more spiritual reasons for not touching DMT. I feel it is something I should only ever experience once, and that time will come eventually... Whenever I kick the bucket 🤠

These whack-a-doo friends of mine that I let live on my property are into that shit.. They also believe the earth is flat.. They do dmt a lot. Like way too much. Like days on end too much. Nah. Not for me.

Last edited:
TreeBee

TreeBee

trying to turn the cart around in the tunnel and getting it stuck,
He goes forward and backwards too many times.

That shit still holds up.

Austin: This coffee smells like shit!

Basil: It is shit, Austin

Austin: Oh good than its not just me. *takes a swig* its a bit nutty....

Or because I am incredibly mature the scene where it looks like Falicity is pulling things out of Austin ass in the tent.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

8012a85640c6e392d0f7da8faa628bc2

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I've done just about every drug under the sun at one point or another, but I wouldn't touch dmt if it was your dick and I was pushin 🤣

No offense to any of you that do enjoy it- I just don't want anything to do with that shit and I've done peyote, shrooms and acid. But I have more spiritual reasons for not touching DMT. I feel it is something I should only ever experience once, and that time will come eventually... Whenever I kick the bucket 🤠

These whack-a-doo friends of mine that I let live on my property are into that shit.. They also believe the earth is flat.. They do dmt a lot. Like way too much. Like days on end too much. Nah. Not for me.
Believing that the world is flat has nothing to do with the experience of a drug, that has more to do with a lack of education, and the ability to think critically and accumulate information. There are idiots in all walks of life that believe stuff like that. Trying to discredit a substance or someone else's take on it with a red herring like that doesn't even make any sense lmao.

ive never met a single living human being thats able to do it that frequently lol. Nor have i met anyone that is constantly doing extractions for that to really even be possible, nor have i met anyone capable of buying a substance that usually runs $100/g+ constantly that isnt taking part in a lot of nefarious stuff to support a habit. The largest extraction i ever did pulled about a qtr o of DMT, and it took me over a year to run out, and i was giving it away to whoever wanted to try it. It felt like i was giving a pinch or two to someone for free every other day. There is a reason i said 1 gram unshared is probably a lifetime supply of the stuff. Entirely because of how infrequently people tend to use this substance. The amount of work and material, and chemicals you have to sign your name to as if youre making meth, make constantly producing amd consuming the substance, anywhere, at any time, not just difficult, but pretty much impossible.

At least in my experience, DMT is not something thats even possible to take to the habitual level. Let a lone do it too much, and based on my own experience, i would assume you are probably confusing DMT with another smokable abbreviated substance most likely. Every single person ive ever known, including myself, that attempts to do DMT frequently will end up pushed away from the substance for very long periods at a time, after not much faffing around with it.

I do know some adrenaline junkies that will repeatedly do DMT, but even they end up turned away from the substance for long periods of time pretty quickly.

It's quite literally the definition of an un-abusable substance in my many years of experience with it, with many different groups of people, literally from coast to coast on his beautiful land we call the USA lol. Most of hem still have most of the single gram i gave them. Doing DMT once a week is a very difficult thing to do, nigh impossible, you gotta have some different kind of mind that is far from the realms of "normal" for that.

It is honestly and genuinely, the single most an-abusable psychoactive substance i know of by orders of magnitude.

And personally i am incredibly grateful i wont have to go into panic mode during my death if i know its coming. I will likely recognize the experience, and it will be familiar and feel like home... immediately, as ive already spent eons of time there, eternities beyond the time ive spent here, from the perspective of my own isolated mind. I thank DMT for that entirely. The single most important gift of life i have ever received, was the gift of death within life.

I would have to have a child of my own, to consider anything else to be a gift of greater value to myself. 100%

(p.s. mescaline, the active alkaloid in peyote and san pedro, is not only highly addictive and abusable, its actually an amphetamine, and can even kill you quite easily if you take too much of it, You can eat 1000x the active smoked dose of DMT, and you wont even feel anything, it's so easily processable and non toxic our bodies can actually metabolize it through enzyme reactions before it even leaves the stomach let alone after it hits he bloodstream)

Last edited:
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

IMG 5267
Well, they did it 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. Cannabis is now being rescheduled to schedule 3 .
/ BREAKING NEWS
The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has made a historic decision—agreeing with the top federal health agency and moving marijuana from Schedule I to Schedule III under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).

The decision comes more than 50 years after cannabis was first listed as a strictly prohibited drug, on par with heroin and defined as a substance with no known medical value and a significant abuse potential.

Moving marijuana to Schedule III, as recommended by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), also carries major implications for state-legal cannabis businesses. When it’s implemented, it will mean that marijuana firms can officially take federal tax deductions that they’ve been barred from under an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) code known as 280E.

TreeBee

TreeBee

View attachment 2161052Well, they did it 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. Cannabis is now being rescheduled to schedule 3 .
/ BREAKING NEWS
The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has made a historic decision—agreeing with the top federal health agency and moving marijuana from Schedule I to Schedule III under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).

The decision comes more than 50 years after cannabis was first listed as a strictly prohibited drug, on par with heroin and defined as a substance with no known medical value and a significant abuse potential.

Moving marijuana to Schedule III, as recommended by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), also carries major implications for state-legal cannabis businesses. When it’s implemented, it will mean that marijuana firms can officially take federal tax deductions that they’ve been barred from under an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) code known as 280E.
It's my understanding that going from I to III is a good thing....like less criminal.

But I am Canadian so 🤷‍♀️wtf do I know lol

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

It's my understanding that going from I to III is a good thing....like less criminal.

But I am Canadian so 🤷‍♀️wtf do I know lol
It turns anyone who doesn’t possess a medical card into a prescription drug abuser. It does nothing for freedom of choice and gives pharmaceutical companies free rein to monopolize the market with their vastly deeper pockets. It turns a hobby garden into a meth lab, and further divided the possibilities of legalization for recreational use. Also makes no sense that they’ll offer cannabis companies tax breaks and take the money from them while at the same time considering them illegal drug manufacturers. Unless you buy into their policies and regulations. I’m often accused of over reacting but in this particular situation I think it’s warranted.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Next it will be cooking herbs but "they" know what's best for us. Biggest bunch of shit in some time and that's saying something. One of the few nice things in Cali is We The People of the state made it legal. Now if we can keep the feds out of our herb gardens that'd be great🤬

Latest posts

Top Bottom