Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

my coffee's been broken recently unfortunately.

It's my understanding that going from I to III is a good thing....like less criminal.

But I am Canadian so 🤷‍♀️wtf do I know lol
Very good thing.

you'd have to get caught with like, 100 lbs of concentrates, with evidence of having made it yourself, run when caught, and fought when they caught up to actually get hit like that for cannabis at this point.

That just means, under absolute worst possible case scenario, that is what conviction COULD bring.

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

my coffee's been broken recently unfortunately.

Very good thing.

you'd have to get caught with like, 100 lbs of concentrates, with evidence of having made it yourself, run when caught, and fought when they caught up to actually get hit like that for cannabis at this point.

That just means, under absolute worst possible case scenario, that is what conviction COULD bring.
Look up "history of governmental abuse" and go from there. If they said the sky was blue I'd have to check😉
It seems to me most Canadians are just as pissed off as most Americans these days🤔

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Look up "history of governmental abuse" and go from there. If they said the sky was blue I'd have to check😉
It seems to me most Canadians are just as pissed off as most Americans these days🤔
i should also clarify, thats what worst case FEDERAL conviction could bring.

Your state may wanna just straight a** ream you regardless of what the feds do.

I think id rather be in a federal pen then a state pen, but id also rather be in a state pen then a county lockup. Duration of conviction would absolutely inform this opinion however 🤣 💀 Thats an opinion built around same-same-same conviction time.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
IMG 4786
IMG 4787
IMG 4785
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Well, it "feels" like kinda good news. But at the same time, I don't trust shit..

"... as a Schedule III drug, marijuana would remain regulated by the DEA. That means the roughly 15,000 cannabis dispensaries in the U.S. would have to register with the DEA like regular pharmacies and fulfill strict reporting requirements..."

I'll never be playing those games..
It’s a crock of shit, as captain said clinging to the last few feet of rope.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

government cheese is no joke man, best baked mac ever

Im quite happy i wont be potentially facing federal felonies for living my life anymore. Doesnt bother me at all businesses that spent 30 years masquerading as a pharmacy (in some places) be treated as such. Personally. Progress isn't a bad thing just because you didnt get exactly what you wanted all at once. A functioning society is quite literally built entirely on compromise.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

The secret caves in Missouri full of government cheese 🧀. 🤣🤣🤣
I actually lived out in Turner kansas on the KS side of the KC line right butted up against a bunch of government caves lmao. Never crossed my mind, but maybe thats where the foodbank government cheese came from when i was little. My ex fiance's dad worked in those caves for a time apparently.

That stuff is basically velvita but better.

Top Bottom