Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

IMG 1298
What’s y’all take on this lemon biker og? This seed took forever to do anything. I took it out the cup of water to paper towel. Wasn’t doing anything. Added back to the cup o water. It finally popped/ cracked open like two days ago. It’s pretty much the same state, hasn’t grown any. It’s kind of looking a yellow color vs. white.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Btw, it has sunk in how rediculous trying to give seeds away is.

Im basically sitting over here asking people who have no idea who i am for their grow address, and for that i apologize. Somehow i failed to connect the two things together. Cannabis has just been this unhidden part of my life for so long, and ive been out of the growing game for a while now too.

Was just stoked my self made seeds were still good and wanted em in the hands of others growers because i likely wont be needing them any time soon.

Woopsies

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

View attachment 2161496What’s y’all take on this lemon biker og? This seed took forever to do anything. I took it out the cup of water to paper towel. Wasn’t doing anything. Added back to the cup o water. It finally popped/ cracked open like two days ago. It’s pretty much the same state, hasn’t grown any. It’s kind of looking a yellow color vs. white.
maybe try putting it in some soil. at that stage. the biker lemon is from a bagseed biker og, x with some other cali type strain ive only popped 2 seeds they where both good, the bag seed came from some bud looking like this.
Bikerog

P

Putthataway

This one’s the nl2 v again the seed popped with dome attached ( on the side with the brown tip nearest to the spent shell ). On the other leaf it has started yellowing. Just popped yesterday. I am hoping she pulls through. I have popped a few and they keep deading for no reason. Not sure what’s up with the yellow already. If this one goes down I will be contacting Todd because this is odd. Lol.
IMG 1299
IMG 1300
^ The purest indica came out with no dome attached but the two leaves were stuck together and weren’t opening on their own. I opened them up with my hands carefully earlier this morning. This one’s seemed to be rolling now. No questionable yellow or brown stuff going on.
IMG 1301
^ Cap’s Cali blues taking off without a hitch.Little stretchy.
IMG 1302
^ black domina is out as well no issues coming out.

P

Putthataway

maybe try putting it in some soil. at that stage. the biker lemon is from a bagseed biker og, x with some other cali type strain ive only popped 2 seeds they where both good, the bag seed came from some bud looking like this.
View attachment 2161504
Thanks for chiming in ☘️🧀. I will give it a shot 👊

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Thanks for chiming in ☘️🧀. I will give it a shot 👊
no worries bud. 😁 here to help what seed where that thats not germinating so good. some times they can be super old hard to brake the shell so they damp off and stuff. get it in some soil before the little root rots. from damping off maybe it could recover. some seeds that are hard to germinate will be real gems allways try save those.👍

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Good morning everybody. I never know what time it is on the internet. You pretty much have to stake your own personal timezone online, and stick to it, like in your growroom.

I call it my "room" in my native language too. It's like 2x2, a bit less, so "room" is a stretch. Like calling my Suzuki Samurai a Hummer when it's obviously more of a shrimp.

I hope you are doing awesome 👌

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
View attachment 2161496What’s y’all take on this lemon biker og? This seed took forever to do anything. I took it out the cup of water to paper towel. Wasn’t doing anything. Added back to the cup o water. It finally popped/ cracked open like two days ago. It’s pretty much the same state, hasn’t grown any. It’s kind of looking a yellow color vs. white.
Put in the dirt

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
This one’s the nl2 v again the seed popped with dome attached ( on the side with the brown tip nearest to the spent shell ). On the other leaf it has started yellowing. Just popped yesterday. I am hoping she pulls through. I have popped a few and they keep deading for no reason. Not sure what’s up with the yellow already. If this one goes down I will be contacting Todd because this is odd. Lol.View attachment 2161503View attachment 2161505^ The purest indica came out with no dome attached but the two leaves were stuck together and weren’t opening on their own. I opened them up with my hands carefully earlier this morning. This one’s seemed to be rolling now. No questionable yellow or brown stuff going on.View attachment 2161507^ Cap’s Cali blues taking off without a hitch.Little stretchy.View attachment 2161508^ black domina is out as well no issues coming out.
Glad they are a rolling for you buddy.
Your gonna love that black domina

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Good morning everybody. I never know what time it is on the internet. You pretty much have to stake your own personal timezone online, and stick to it, like in your growroom.

I call it my "room" in my native language too. It's like 2x2, a bit less, so "room" is a stretch. Like calling my Suzuki Samurai a Hummer when it's obviously more of a shrimp.

I hope you are doing awesome 👌
morning dude been ive kinda gardening all day so up late from a sleep yesterday, have good one growmies im off back to bed in a sec. samurai style waaaaahhh😂

P

Putthataway

no worries bud. 😁 here to help what seed where that thats not germinating so good. some times they can be super old hard to brake the shell so they damp off and stuff. get it in some soil before the little root rots. from damping off maybe it could recover. some seeds that are hard to germinate will be real gems allways try save those.👍
Kind of makes sense and the shell is rather tough. Fucking bikers 😂👊 Thanks 🧀 I was told it was from ☘️ I had to try. My ancestors may have came from over there.

Top Bottom