Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Yeah don't get me wrong they had nothing to do with it; it is just something I fundamentally disagree with. I have no fear of death whatsoever so there's nothing there I need to know that I don't already.
I'm not knocking it, diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks, I always say.
And I didn't mean to trigger anyone on the subject but I frankly don't give a damn if what I said offended anyone. All I know is this dude makes his own (allegedly) and he's a bit of a whack job. Not stupid, he's highly intelligent, which is where I find it funny that he also believes in FE >,> But hey whatever floats your boat right?

Nah my days of experimentation are over. I did the 50x salvia extract space trip in the early 00's, and I went to a different dimension after eating 2 boxes of Coricidin Cough and Cold, and I'll just stick to my shrooms now. No offense or anything I'm just good on dmt and nobody with 10 paragraphs of explanations is going to change that 🤠
Sall gravy homie, I’m all about poking the bear 😜

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Absolutely, I used this excuse when I showed up late for work, for years! 🤣 This was proven, in the Hafele-Keating Experiment in 1971. Quite interesting results, there.
You clever bastard hahahaa me too.
I used the theory of the mobius from time to time as well.
When time becomes a loop. if I ask to leave early, and time is now a loop, I never even left right?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Sall gravy homie, I’m all about poking the bear 😜
I love debating, steel manning and straw manning arguments , the old lady says I just like to argue 🤣
I see it as obtaining the data in your head, sifting through it and adding it to mine. I'm fucking weird though, I read text books for fun sometimes so I'm definitely a fucking odd ball 🙃 🤪 🐼 📖

Morning cap! I'm back at work and guess what? I'm a fucking week behind because nobody can do what I do when I'm gone. But hey don't promote me, hire another feminist a-hole instead. Ok now I'm done.
Hope everyone has a fan-fucking-tastic day!
✌️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Polyrhythms,

It’s what is for breakfast today.
The incomparable Thomas haak
The album was recorded live, no bs.
The shit so just on a different level.
He’s 99% of the reason i love meshuggah as much as I do

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I love debating, steel manning and straw manning arguments , the old lady says I just like to argue 🤣
I see it as obtaining the data in your head, sifting through it and adding it to mine. I'm fucking weird though, I read text books for fun sometimes so I'm definitely a fucking odd ball 🙃 🤪 🐼 📖

Morning cap! I'm back at work and guess what? I'm a fucking week behind because nobody can do what I do when I'm gone. But hey don't promote me, hire another feminist a-hole instead. Ok now I'm done.
Hope everyone has a fan-fucking-tastic day!
✌️
Sorry man, I say shit on a desk or two.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Probably not much. I'm always wary of things being rebranded as something else at twice the price. Usually the only difference in things like that, is the price.

I haven't looked into the Cannatrol much so I'm not sure, but looks like an overpriced electric humidor to me, too...
Way too expensive as well.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Sorry man, I say shit on a desk or two.
So back in the day, there was an indoor skate park we used to hit, built well, take care of.
You could rent a 4 hr block to have the place locked out of anyone else, if you and your homies could scrape it together it was more than worth it, hitting little kids that don’t know any better sucked, I’ve ran a few over in my day, an explosion of pads and that kid is toast, well, we rented it, and they started letting folks in 45 minutes early.
It’s was then, that the park fucked up,
We rolled to the bathroom, and fogged down, at that point fuck them, but im looking around thinking clog some toilets? Flood them?
And then it dawned on me, and no doubt it’s ruining someone’s day, I look back on this, man I was pretty damned punk rock once upon a time. Anywho, that when I jumped up on the sink, and shit in it.

It was glorious and liberating.
We never went back 👊🏻🤡

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
This is easily the best metal cover of a rap song ever.
Shit goes hard.

Mmm I think metal is on the menu this morning, here, too! Somehow, I have to muster up the energy to finish fixing my car today. Easier said than done. I am becoming increasingly more agitated and ornery each day that goes by and I feel like shit, stuck in bed feeling like shit all the time. Then there's these goofball people I let stay on my land, further irritating me..

I think I will start the morning off with Slayer's God Hates Us All album and see where it goes from there 🤪

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Mmm I think metal is on the menu this morning, here, too! Somehow, I have to muster up the energy to finish fixing my car today. Easier said than done. I am becoming increasingly more agitated and ornery each day that goes by and I feel like shit, stuck in bed feeling like shit all the time. Then there's these goofball people I let stay on my land, further irritating me..

I think I will start the morning off with Slayer's God Hates Us All album and see where it goes from there 🤪
I never, wanted to be gods deciple.
I love that record, seasons in the abyss is my favorite, followed by south of heaven.
Reign in blood after, then god hates us all.
That album was in my cd player in my car for a year easy.

Top Bottom