Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Mmm I think metal is on the menu this morning, here, too! Somehow, I have to muster up the energy to finish fixing my car today. Easier said than done. I am becoming increasingly more agitated and ornery each day that goes by and I feel like shit, stuck in bed feeling like shit all the time. Then there's these goofball people I let stay on my land, further irritating me..

I think I will start the morning off with Slayer's God Hates Us All album and see where it goes from there 🤪
Bro check out some kublai Kahn man. The will get you moving.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah don't get me wrong they had nothing to do with it; it is just something I fundamentally disagree with. I have no fear of death whatsoever so there's nothing there I need to know that I don't already.
I'm not knocking it, diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks, I always say.
And I didn't mean to trigger anyone on the subject but I frankly don't give a damn if what I said offended anyone. All I know is this dude makes his own (allegedly) and he's a bit of a whack job. Not stupid, he's highly intelligent, which is where I find it funny that he also believes in FE >,> But hey whatever floats your boat right?

Nah my days of experimentation are over. I did the 50x salvia extract space trip in the early 00's, and I went to a different dimension after eating 2 boxes of Coricidin Cough and Cold, and I'll just stick to my shrooms now. No offense or anything I'm just good on dmt and nobody with 10 paragraphs of explanations is going to change that 🤠
You’re gonna have to try waaaaaay harder than sharing your view and standing on it.
How fn dare you man. 😜
Different strokes are a thing.
People, all different and shitz
No offense here cowpoke

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Okay I’ll parlay into a cheesy topic 🤣
For dinner tonight I made tacos, and I jazzed up my tortillas with a layer of shredded sharp cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese between the two tortillas. I ate a few hours ago so I have no regrets about posting this 🤣🤣🤣
Smells like seven layers, that beaver eats Taco Bell.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I love debating, steel manning and straw manning arguments , the old lady says I just like to argue 🤣
I see it as obtaining the data in your head, sifting through it and adding it to mine. I'm fucking weird though, I read text books for fun sometimes so I'm definitely a fucking odd ball 🙃 🤪 🐼 📖

Morning cap! I'm back at work and guess what? I'm a fucking week behind because nobody can do what I do when I'm gone. But hey don't promote me, hire another feminist a-hole instead. Ok now I'm done.
Hope everyone has a fan-fucking-tastic day!
✌️
I’d get some leverage on that employer and entertain other jobs, scale back your production and start taking more paid time off. Use fear of being stuck in a dead end job as an excuse, and if that doesn’t work. Shit on a desk or two like Captain said. 🤣
And as far as your feminist coworkers tell them to have a mantastic day.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I’d get some leverage on that employer and entertain other jobs, scale back your production and start taking more paid time off. Use fear of being stuck in a dead end job as an excuse, and if that doesn’t work. Shit on a desk or two like Captain said. 🤣
And as far as your feminist coworkers tell them to have a mantastic
I am kind of thinking of going back to inventory control, this compliance shit is for women , it's soooo fucking boring. But only 1 person in the entire company understands it so I can sit there clicking on random shit for an hour if I'm at my desk and listen to a podcast. I didn't used to abuse it but hey fuck em 🤣

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Hello Friends been awhile 😄👊
Just wanted to do a quick update of what im up to
My 2x4 is almost in its second week of flower
First picture here is Pineapple Chunk from Barneys Farm
IMG 4231

Second pic here is Gorilla zkittlez from Barneys Farm
IMG 4230

Everything doing pretty well just struggling with some environmental issues such as heat and humidity now that its getting hotter outside👀

And here was my project i almost gave up on awhile ago because it had root rot and was very sick now its 2 days since flip and its shining😆👊
IMG 4232

IMG 4233

Hope yall are doing well♥️👊

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Hello Friends been awhile 😄👊
Just wanted to do a quick update of what im up to
My 2x4 is almost in its second week of flower
First picture here is Pineapple Chunk from Barneys Farm
View attachment 2161715
Second pic here is Gorilla zkittlez from Barneys Farm
View attachment 2161712
Everything doing pretty well just struggling with some environmental issues such as heat and humidity now that its getting hotter outside👀

And here was my project i almost gave up on awhile ago because it had root rot and was very sick now its 2 days since flip and its shining😆👊View attachment 2161713
View attachment 2161714
Hope yall are doing well♥️👊
Looking good! Im good! Plugging away : ) hope all is well with you! How’s that outdoor easy up mess going? Hahah! Survive the weather?

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Im curious. I got a poll.

How many of y'all, at some point in your past, (probably highschool) smoked mexican brick weed out of a plastic bottle bong with Hawaiian punch in it?

I definitely did hahhaha.
Definitely smoked out of things I shouldn’t and didnt realize at the time until after the fact, oooffffffff! That might be some of the reason I am the way I am? 🤷🏼‍♂️😂💩🧠

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Looking good! Im good! Plugging away : ) hope all is well with you! How’s that outdoor easy up mess going? Hahah! Survive the weather?
man theyre looking like crap tbh😂
But stems are hard as wood and the tops is still green so there is hope👊😂
This is the best picture i could find not very good but you can see theyre not happy😂
i pulled off the plastic and exposed them to the real world last time i was in my cottage hope theyre doing better now
IMG 4234

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Definitely smoked out of things I shouldn’t and didnt realize at the time until after the fact, oooffffffff! That might be some of the reason I am the way I am? 🤷🏼‍♂️😂💩🧠
i often wonder if all the foil i smoked off in highschool and the lead ive inhaled soldering over the years has something to do with my constant nervous/anxious neuroticism 🤣

Seems pretty likely.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
man theyre looking like crap tbh😂
But stems are hard as wood and the tops is still green so there is hope👊😂
This is the best picture i could find not very good but you can see theyre not happy😂
i pulled off the plastic and exposed them to the real world last time i was in my cottage hope theyre doing better nowView attachment 2161747
It’s all good man, I’ve been curious about them : ) I pulled the plug on my outdoor project for now. Going to take some clones today (maybe) Im being a puss about it. zero confidence in my cloning ability lol. Thanks for sharing!!!

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

It’s all good man, I’ve been curious about them : ) I pulled the plug on my outdoor project for now. Going to take some clones today (maybe) Im being a puss about it. zero confidence in my cloning ability lol. Thanks for sharing!!!
you can technically clone direct into soil with no rooting hormone and a plastic coke bottle half put over top if you really wanted to.

No reason to be nervous, just take as many clones as you can handle in the hopes that a couple do just fine. That way when you inevitably loose some its not a stressfull or shocking thing, and when you inevitably have more take then you were realistically hoping for, what would have been a disappointment is now a pleasant surprise.

It wont take long and youll fall into a method of your preference and be losing so few youll end up with plants out the ass to choose from.

Hell, you can clone directly in a cup of water if you change the water in morning and evening. Youll have 100% rooting rates doing this too. When roots are big enough just plant them. takes 2-3 weeks usually. I grew up making new plants for the gardens with my family this way. Never fails so long as the plant isnt a monocot, or woody stem. They wont once ever even droop, and they probably wont even go yellow anywhere even if you dont trim back the surface area. It's actually the most reliable method of cloning plants as well as the easiest. No hormone required either. It's just not as fast.

Last edited:
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
you can technically clone direct into soil with no rooting hormone and a plastic coke bottle half put over top if you really wanted to.

No reason to be nervous, just take as many clones as you can handle in the hopes that a couple do just fine. That way when you inevitably loose some its not a stressfull or shocking thing, and when you inevitably have more take then you were realistically hoping for, what would have been a disappointment is now a pleasant surprise.

It wont take long and youll fall into a method of your preference and be losing so few youll end up with plants out the ass to choose from.

Hell, you can clone directly in a cup of water if you change the water in morning and evening. Youll have 100% rooting rates doing this too. When roots are big enough just plant them. takes 2-3 weeks. I grew up making new plants for the gardens with my family this way. Never fails so long as the plant isnt a monocot, or woody stem. They wont once ever even droop, and they probably wont even go yellow anywhere even if you dont trim back the surface area. It's actually the most reliable method of cloning plants as well as the easiest. No hormone required either. It's just not as fast.
I needed this! Thanks man 😍🙏

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I needed this! Thanks man 😍🙏
oh, and if you clone direct into water, dont even try hormone powders, non water soluble and it's less dense then water and just ends up all gross on the surface of the water. Gel may work but never bothered trying it.

As long as you are RELIGIOUS with the water changes, you can stir a little honey into the water and itll speed things up a bit. Just a tiny dab'll do ya. And don't do it every single water change. Too much and your clones will start trying to grow before they should. Plant usable sugars and stuff.

This method is very effective, but keep in mind, it may be a month sometimes from taking a cutting, before you'll be giving a nice veg feeding usually. The root growth is slower, and when planted you gotta let them readjust for a bit before throwing them into full veg. Thats why its uncommon, most growers are very concerned with turn around times, and have to keep under a certain plant count.

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Ý

Hell, you can clone directly in a cup of water if you change the water in morning and evening. Youll have 100% rooting rates doing this too. When roots are big enough just plant them. takes 2-3 weeks usually. I grew up making new plants for the gardens with my family this way. Never fails so long as the plant isnt a monocot, or woody stem. They wont once ever even droop, and they probably wont even go yellow anywhere even if you dont trim back the surface area. It's actually the most reliable method of cloning plants as well as the easiest. No hormone required either. It's just not as fast.
Always take a bunch of cuts. If they all root and start growing it's a good problem to have😉

I use cloneX, 1/4 tsp Superthrive per gal tap water and rockwool to improve the odds and it does help😉

I've tried alone vera that I grow, it helps as well. Never tried honey.

Top Bottom