Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

We have one hr left, @Bilber is tied for 1st,
Use the link and go wlvote for him now!
He deserves it
👊🏻🤡
Bilber for the win!!!!

figolus

figolus

We have one hr left, @Bilber is tied for 1st,
Use the link and go wlvote for him now!
He deserves it
👊🏻🤡
Joke of day ...Caps give 25gr of weed if you vote bilber 🤣🤣🤣

BB22

BB22

Im curious. I got a poll.

How many of y'all, at some point in your past, (probably highschool) smoked mexican brick weed out of a plastic bottle bong with Hawaiian punch in it?

I definitely did hahhaha.

99% certain I probably did 🤣🤣🤣
IMG 4523
I washed dishes at a fancy restaurant as teen. Made a mean ass bong with a rubber stopper and some glass bends 🤣🤣🤣🤣💨💨💨❤️👊

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thanks bro! The labels are necessary.... 6 plants worth of clones in 16 pots. (I have 2 Bubblegum sherbs in there slow rolling as well)
View attachment 2162270

Lol as much as i'd like to think i could name them all by eye... fat chance.
That will come with time.
Bc bet your ass I can.

Great to see when something that was talked about. End up a reality. 👊🏻🤡

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Bc bet your ass I can.

For the most part i'm fairly certain... lol it's the doubles. I definitely have 2 phenos in the cali blues. Easy enough, but the 2 Banners look like twins. Similar node spacing, leaf structure, alla that stuff.

And honestly I don't trust myself 🤣. I wanna find the blueberry pheno and keep her 🤓. Id be pissed if I lost her due to mislabeling

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Bc bet your ass I can.

The 12 i have right now, i could ID the individual crosses from one another just by the way the non glandular trichs feel to touch on the leaves. I could tell you which one biggs/gobnugget/peaceblaster/deadhead beans completely blindfolded no problems.

I can definitely already identify all 12 by eye without labels even the distinct phenotypes, but they are labeled because its good practice, but i dont need to look at them.

Those banners may be a backcrossed stabilized genepool too. you dont really get super distinct phenos in a backcrossed or inbred genepool unless mutations present, you get something i more or less call "drift". With my biggs, theyre all more or less the same, look closely and youll def notice differences bean to bean.... but its the same weed lol. 100%, and its just a fem f2, no back crossing, just 2 very similar phenos inbred together to make a fem f2 from the original f1.

Latest posts

Top Bottom