Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Speaking of mutants, this Pineapple Express stopped growing at the first node, I went to pull her/him it from the roots and it was actually rooted in enough not to easily uproot. Put under a desk lamp outside the tent and it has slowly grown branches out from the cotyledon leaves that died back. I’ll keep it around for now. Who knows what it’ll do……

P

Putthataway

Trim jail tonight for me after work in about 40 minutes. My ac affinity humidifier stopped working. No power I pulled it out for investigation. I noticed that the rubber plug for the controller plug had fallen out and there was blue/ green corrosion in the port. Scratched that stuff and it turned on.

P

Putthataway

Anyone know a legit source for ladybugs in the states? I got scammed on eBay. Fucker printed a shipping label, never shipped it. Now he’s no longer a seller. Had to open up a dispute.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Speaking of mutants, this Pineapple Express stopped growing at the first node, I went to pull her/him it from the roots and it was actually rooted in enough not to easily uproot. Put under a desk lamp outside the tent and it has slowly grown branches out from the cotyledon leaves that died back. I’ll keep it around for now. Who knows what it’ll do……
View attachment 2163843
I had a Chemdog do that… i ended up ditching it just stunted and stopped growing no idea why

Top Bottom