Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wheezy420

You whipper snappers with your runtz and your truffles and peanut butter breath. Back in my day we had blueberry, ak47, bubblegum, trainwreck. It just aint the same anymore I tells ya.
I totally agree. There’s definitely some great new stuff out there but they all seem to be around the same. Not like some of the ol school killers that really didn’t have a ceiling effect that a lot of strains do today imo. I wish I knew what strain but all we knew was it was called Jamaican. Man that shit would split your wig cuz 🤯🥵 but oh so good!! And it lasted for 4-5hrs on half a joint. Trainwreck is another that I can’t say enough praise about. I grew out a Trainwreck x Ak47 cross that is in my top 3 ever. You just don’t see many strains now a days that don’t peak out. Gimme that ol school any day of the week 💯👊🏻

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I hope you automated post harvest
I use to auto water/fertigate (coco). Gotta set up the 55 gal drums and pumps again but first I gotta rid the greenhouse and garden of these bastards
20240505 074011

Collected another 3-4 dozen and killed 3 more snails in the garden. Rained all morning so another perfect day to collect and knock down their numbers.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Good morning homies humans farmers,
Crap weather today.
gonna do some defol on a bunch of overdue plants
All this talk about ai concerning the takeover of jobs, I could use a couple of Johnny 5 units, I have no problem getting my Gutenberg on. 🤣🤖🦾

This peaceful cookies in a 1g is showing its teeth. Badass genetics @dreamnfox 🦊🦊🦊
Looking great, I love that strain. My first cross. Keep me posted on that one. I turns a really nice purple

Bilber

Bilber

I use to auto water/fertigate (coco). Gotta set up the 55 gal drums and pumps again but first I gotta rid the greenhouse and garden of these bastards
View attachment 2164898
Collected another 3-4 dozen and killed 3 more snails in the garden. Rained all morning so another perfect day to collect and knock down their numbers.
For my strawberry and blueberry area, I'm using the leftover stale beer that we use for a mosquito defense in and around our yard....but yeah, I use 2 inches or so of the stale beer, left in the can, on its side, with the opening around 10 o'clock.....or 2 o'clock.....depending on your time difference......🤔😒😏🤪

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
View attachment 2164898
I meant trim wise.... that's some hard trim jail time

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Is this the collective origin story of most of us??? Prove me wrong🤣🤣🤣

Ya think? To grow decent weed I've got to manage the pets in my area. I don't like smoking caterpillar shit. Maybe it's just me? Aphids are royal pain in late winter here. Spider mites. Butterfly/moth larvae. Leaf miners. Slugs/snails. PM and other fungal diseases and any viral infections from some of the critters above? Then there's nutrients and fertigation timing and medium. Just to grow okay bud😉

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Ya think? To grow decent weed I've got to manage the pets in my area. I don't like smoking caterpillar shit. Maybe it's just me? Aphids are royal pain in late winter here. Spider mites. Butterfly/moth larvae. Leaf miners. Slugs/snails. PM and other fungal diseases and any viral infections from some of the critters above? Then there's nutrients and fertigation timing and medium. Just to grow okay bud😉
Oh I agree 100% we all start out with a GED in growing.... most progress to B.S degree and few move on to master degree level by doing the Good Will Hunting method

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
View attachment 2164898
Lots of diatomaceous earth. Sprinkle that shit like fairy dust all over.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Lots of diatomaceous earth. Sprinkle that shit like fairy dust all over.
Unfortunately it doesn't work for me in hot humid greenhouses and the many fetigations daily (2-3 for now, 5x's on auto). I use the dreaded neem oil. Works on contact with the soft body insects and some of the hard. Won't hurt most predators if applied at dusk or later. Works on PM and fungus. Disapates quickly and washes off easily. It works for me😉 and just in case I do have concentrated bottles of spinosad and BT. Nuke 'em til they glow and shoot 'em in the dark🤬

Latest posts

Top Bottom