Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

bro the second one looks cool as, check the way the roots grow out there looks crazy👍
Hell yeah, cheese! After we spoke about using them petioles and growth shoots at the node as "anchors." I went a bit more experi-Mental with the way i was cutting. I cut above the node on that growth at the second node up, and it seems to have just burst out roots instead of what normally happens when you top a shoot. I wish I had a time-lapse camera like mikedin. Put it in the bucket see what really happens

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Hell yeah, cheese! After we spoke about using them petioles and growth shoots at the node as "anchors." I went a bit more experi-Mental with the way i was cutting. I cut above the node on that growth at the second node up, and it seems to have just burst out roots instead of what normally happens when you top a shoot. I wish I had a time-lapse camera like mikedin. Put it in the bucket see what really happens
awesome man , never seen it before its normally under the soil👍 a time lapse would look great. you got try it onetime. could also try a test to see the difference on a plant with taking the cutting like that compared to normal same plant.👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Yeah I remember the bodycam footage from last year, and I recently watched that the homeowners were under surveillance since the original incident. I seen some shit in the night skies twice in my 43 years of life that I could not explain. We’re definitely not alone in the twilight zone!
Bro, that dr octogon was dope, not a lot of folks even know about that.
I was off on that shit for a minute, that and Jeru the damaga around the same time.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Get one off Amazon! They were like $36! I’d drill a 3/4” hood in the side of the res and mount the camera right up to it, you could even seal it with silicone around the camera face so it can’t leak and you be able to watch your roots live anytime lol

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Get one off Amazon! They were like $36! I’d drill a 3/4” hood in the side of the res and mount the camera right up to it, you could even seal it with silicone around the camera face so it can’t leak and you be able to watch your roots live anytime lol
Sick! I like the design. I was thinking about making some tweaks ( add a water level gauge, mess with sprayer placement, etc. ) timelapse might have gotten bumped to the top of that list 🤣

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

some boxing👊😁
17nt98 8

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

If I ran res’s I’d defenitly do a water level gauge, so east few bulkheads with elbows and some clear tube

I’ll be waiting for the updates 🤣
Exactly! Once @jadins_journey told me about it it's been on my to-do list.

Honestly, the way aeroponics makes these clones root I've been fighting myself not to keep a few in there and run them through flower in the bucket.... maybe.... i gotta get this run in flower first haha

Stokes

Stokes

I know you boys are probably the wrong crowd to ask about this, no offense….. But…. Ive been working for the military industrial complex for about 8 months now, and only smoke on Thursdays so in the event i get tested i would probably be in the clear come monday. Anyways, i just noticed a sign on the other side of the building that reminded people that regardless of state law, people with a security clearance still cant smoke. Well, as luck would have it, my clearance has lapsed, and my position doesnt require it.

You think i could consider that permission?

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I know you boys are probably the wrong crowd to ask about this, no offense….. But…. Ive been working for the military industrial complex for about 8 months now, and only smoke on Thursdays so in the event i get tested i would probably be in the clear come monday. Anyways, i just noticed a sign on the other side of the building that reminded people that regardless of state law, people with a security clearance still cant smoke. Well, as luck would have it, my clearance has lapsed, and my position doesnt require it.

You think i could consider that permission?
Yes

Latest posts

Top Bottom