Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Good morning everybody.
So i recently did a Auto x Auto cross but only ended up with a small amount of seeds from it so I’m looking for 2 people that have experience with growing Autos and have room to start a least 2 of them I’ll send you a 5 pack of seeds I’ll be totally honest I have no clue what they will do I just started 3 of them and would like to be able to see and compare what they turn into I’ll be back cross mine so I’ll have more down the road to share with more people. I used Titan F1 Auto & Easy Bud Auto. 👇 Strain Info

IMG 9914
IMG 2034

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I'm liking the Banners so far, one went almost all orange hair as soon as it started to flower. It's not as frosty as the other. The second one is mostly white pistils but has a nice frost.
The PBB is stanky as hell, running it in a 1G. It's so covered in trics it has that look like the sugar leaves are sagging from the weight.
Probably should be running my filter but haven't even turned it on in Months, fuck it. I live alone in a big old house and enjoy the aroma. Just don't expect me to answer the front door if you come calling!
You are doing it right homie.
Proper indeed. 😂
I hear you on the door thing, I’ve passed up many an inquiry over the years for just that reason

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

absolutely brilliant drummer

Legit as f*ck. Learned the jason richardson track Retrograde (Luke Holland does the drums for his solo stuff) soon as it dropped a few years ago. The one with Spencer Sotello on vocals. Mainly because it's one of the few Jason Richardson tracks i even have the technicality to play at all lmao.

On a completely unrelated note. I noticed while rushing to get ready for work this morning (got up late) that it appeared my light timer never turned on my panel this morning, i also just realized, while sitting down for lunch at work, that in my rush, i forgot to double back and check that timer out.

Good thing my plants haven't preflowered yet😅😅😅 Im guessing the timer (years and years old) has bit the dust. Fingers crossed i havent burnt down my house lol. Good thing a mech timer at ACE is like $5

TreeBee

TreeBee

Good morning everybody.
So i recently did a Auto x Auto cross but only ended up with a small amount of seeds from it so I’m looking for 2 people that have experience with growing Autos and have room to start a least 2 of them I’ll send you a 5 pack of seeds I’ll be totally honest I have no clue what they will do I just started 3 of them and would like to be able to see and compare what they turn into I’ll be back cross mine so I’ll have more down the road to share with more people. I used Titan F1 Auto & Easy Bud Auto. 👇 Strain Info

View attachment 2166284View attachment 2166285
Fun idea!

Top Bottom