Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Well it’s kinda hard to say, not knowing. I mean this planet gets nailed by meteors every so often and it kills large amounts of life off and then slowly it repopulates itself with different or evolved life forms. Who’s to say that there isn’t a planet or two out there that has or hasn’t been wiped out and rebuilt itself again and again. There’s too many variables to be certain about any of it.

leroygreen

leroygreen

Well it’s kinda hard to say, not knowing. I mean this planet gets nailed by meteors every so often and it kills large amounts of life off and then slowly it repopulates itself with different or evolved life forms. Who’s to say that there isn’t a planet or two out there that has or hasn’t been wiped out and rebuilt itself again and again. There’s too many variables to be certain about any of it.
I used to live not to far from meteor Crater in Arizona. Cool little NASA museum n gift shop there. Last time I was there was about 16 years ago.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I take it you have been watching the trajectory of Apophis... lol keep your eyes peeled in 2029.

Also, it's almost time for the Arietids. Daytime meteors are always kinda cool

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Just came to train wreck someones night!

When you hit the dab so hard you shit yourself. 👀 🌬️ ☁️ ☁️

Have great night all! 🎤 👇
i live for that evening brain melt sir (and/or ma'am/they)

Speaking of, bout time. Long day and my ride got in a pissing match with a gas station worker and got the cops called on himself on the way home from work. (verbal altercation not physical)

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Im not actually sure how i managed to double post this time, coulda swore i was still working on the first one in a multi quote, guess not

Do they explain what the impact of that crater in the museum? Some of those things were more powerful than the bombs we dropped on Japan in the Second World War.
man, we've blown up nukes more then 3000x bigger then those bombs ourselves... and those are firecrackers compared to some volcanos, which themselves are firecrackers compared to large cosmic impact.

leroygreen

leroygreen

Do they explain what the impact of that crater in the museum? Some of those things were more powerful than the bombs we dropped on Japan in the Second World War.
Yeah they have a fairly interactive display that explains it to younger kids and adults and they have a piece of meteorite that is about 24 inches or so maybe touch larger, but the weight of the meteor is incredible. So heavy. I used to have some really cool photograph of other planets I had gotten there they were super cool. Also, in Arizona is the painted desert, petrified forest, Sedona is a beautiful area, slide rock around Phoenix. Cool state lots to do.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I'm looking at trim kits. Any specific ones people love? Certain tools to look for in kits or anything?

Also for a novice, are Grove Bags the way to go for curing?
i had a good time trimming with an electric thanksgiving turky cutter once. Alcohol was involved. Good times. Ruined the cutter though.

Beyond that ive always used barber scissors for the canopy buds, a cheap crank trimmer for larfy buds, and a little pair of curved trimmers for manicuring top colas.

If its a LOT of flower, people may hate me for this.... i place all neatly into a large brown paper grocerie bag thats been in the same environment as the drying buds... and then i tie those paper bags up in a couple *unscented* non-drawstring trash bags squeezing all air i can out before the second bag. Will do about a qp-hp per bag this way, depends on the stiffness/density/weight of the flowers

If its not a lot, i use quart mason jars.

I guess im oldschool though.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I take it you have been watching the trajectory of Apophis... lol keep your eyes peeled in 2029.

Also, it's almost time for the Arietids. Daytime meteors are always kinda cool
I’m in the north east corner of the country and it’s almost without fail that every single meteorological event we have is blocked by cloud cover. I was able to view the past solar eclipse though. Yeah I’ve seen a few things about asteroids and the close proximity between them and earth, it’s scary but wtf are you going to do? Bruce Willis ain’t gonna save our asses anymore 😥

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Im not actually sure how i managed to double post this time, coulda swore i was still working on the first one in a multi quote, guess not

man, we've blown up nukes more then 3000x bigger then those bombs ourselves... and those are firecrackers compared to some volcanos, which themselves are firecrackers compared to large cosmic impact.
The volcano that erupted in the Pacific last year released more CO2 into the atmosphere in a week than humans do in a year. Those things can cause the dreaded endless winter like the one that happened after Krakatoa. New England had snow storms in July that year. Crazy Mother Nature has a mean backhand 🤣🤣🤣

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Anyone else here leave a bowl packed, then get distracted by a shiny object with WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities and forget to smoke it? Just to smoke it randomly a week or two later. I’m always apprehensive about that first hit, is it a layer cake of kief, hash and bud, or was it leftover scraps from the rolling tray. Was it a couchlocking Indica or it’s gonna be a long nite sativa?? The answers always the same………Yes. Here’s to one of life’s greatest mysteries…..what the fuck am I smoking?!?!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Yeah they have a fairly interactive display that explains it to younger kids and adults and they have a piece of meteorite that is about 24 inches or so maybe touch larger, but the weight of the meteor is incredible. So heavy. I used to have some really cool photograph of other planets I had gotten there they were super cool. Also, in Arizona is the painted desert, petrified forest, Sedona is a beautiful area, slide rock around Phoenix. Cool state lots to do.
Our youngest did a year at Northern Arizona University and we fell in love with Flagstaff. All he did was party🥳 We got to see the Grand Canyon out of the deal. Would love to see Sedona.

Top Bottom