Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leoman

Leoman

Nice haul sir 🤙 🤌

Im assuming he probably grew up in our neighborhood there in Missouri outside KC. Was a quiet clean suburban neighborhood for of non cookie cutter older, 3-5br houses, mostly retired older folks, with a HOA that would put printouts and fliers on your doors at 6am if your grass got too long. We all had 75-100 yo old trees in our yards. He was a little older then me, had a software/app development job and worked from home in his parents house, probably waiting for them to die so he could take it over for property taxes alone mainly. The only time he probably got anywhere near the projects in KC was driving to drum tribe at the park downtown. Not the projects. Not even close lol. You just had to skirt their edges to get there. I'd imagine he'd roll his windows up as he did too.

thats my highly judgmental take anyway lmao.
Back in the day that used to be the place to get weed or whatever if your connections didn't work out. Just ride through slow and someone will come up to your car. I had a friend get robbed doing that though. If she tried to nickel and dime someone for weed she probably would have caught a fist or a bullet. lol

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Back in the day that used to be the place to get weed or whatever if your connections didn't work out. Just ride through slow and someone will come up to your car. I had a friend get robbed doing that though. If she tried to nickel and dime someone for weed she probably would have caught a fist or a bullet. lol
the nickle diming just added frustration, it didnt bother me nearly as much as someone treating some of the highest quality cannabis ive ever held in my own hands that way. If all he did was bitch about the size of the stems i woulda just given him another bud and then ignored any further calls or texts entirely. He was giving me 60 for zips of my popcorns and thrilled about it before this.

But instead he gave me an experience that apparently still grinds my gears yeaaaars later 🤣 🤣

When i served people from out in the hood, generally thats where my most satisfied with the product and prices customers came from lol. I much preferred working with the kind of human from those areas that would come out to me, vs all the people in my own neighborhood/area that would make me come to them. Everything about working with the hood crowd was preferable in my experience back in KC personally. Never had issues going out to the hoods either. But i also only ever worked with people i already knew personally, and i tend to be honest to a fault, highly transparent with these things as well, including how i also lived and grew legally, across the street from a police station in a upper middle class neighborhood, so was never too worried. The tatoos and being 6'4" 200+ seems to automatically command me more respect out there for whatever reason as well, even though really im just a giant nerdy teddy bear, and it's not hard to tell when you talk to me either.

I ended up at gunpoint in the middle of the night at a truck stop in arizona on my way back from a SoCal trip many years ago, with this native guy trying to rob me for a trash bag full of popcorn buds and sugar trim. maybe a pound. I somehow managed to talk my way into only giving up half of it, and just booking it out of there back east. never got to the kilo of good buds into my trunk. just the crap i was smoking out of in the back floor board, and only half of it 🤷‍♂️ I said a lot of words while my adrenaline was going strong though, i dont remember most of the direct encounter and never have, waking up to a gun in the crook of your window is intense as f*ck

Last edited:
leroygreen

leroygreen

the nickle diming just added frustration, it didnt bother me nearly as much as someone treating some of the highest quality cannabis ive ever held in my own hands that way. If all he did was bitch about the size of the stems i woulda just given him another bud and then ignored any further calls or texts entirely. He was giving me 60 for zips of my popcorns and thrilled about it before this.

But instead he gave me an experience that apparently still grinds my gears yeaaaars later 🤣 🤣

When i served people from out in the hood, generally thats where my most satisfied with the product and prices customers came from lol. I much preferred working with the kind of human from those areas that would come out to me, vs all the people in my own neighborhood/area that would make me come to them. Everything about working with the hood crowd was preferable in my experience back in KC personally. Never had issues going out to the hoods either. But i also only ever worked with people i already knew personally. Ended up with several people out in the hood that only worked with me, because my bags always weighed what i said they did usually a little more. Several were weight buyers i assume were flipping it out there too lol. And now im wondering what kind of shenanigan's happened around flower quality like that coming into the hood so cheap :x
I walked in back of a known drug house to get a 20 bag back in like 91. You would walk to the back and you would hand money through a mail slot in door and get you drugs of choice. Well right as I'm getting ready to put my money into slot I peek around corner and driving up the drive way a cop. I never put my money into door just started walking to cop car and they got all hyped like they had a bust. They were pretty pissed 😆. Another time Ian a friend of mine and I were just pulling left over calyxes on stalks to scrape up a bowl or two and we left to go to dairy Mart. In the store a two cops walked in and harassed us for about 30 min because we smelt of weed. 80 & 90's cop and weed scene was just crazy. Literally risking your life and freedom just to smoke some nugs. Don't get me started on that b.s. D.A.R.E program. 😂

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I walked in back of a known drug house to get a 20 bag back in like 91. You would walk to the back and you would hand money through a mail slot in door and get you drugs of choice. Well right as I'm getting ready to put my money into slot I peek around corner and driving up the drive way a cop. I never put my money into door just started walking to cop car and they got all hyped like they had a bust. They were pretty pissed 😆. Another time Ian a friend of mine and I were just pulling left over calyxes on stalks to scrape up a bowl or two and we left to go to dairy Mart. In the store a two cops walked in and harassed us for about 30 min because we smelt of weed. 80 & 90's cop and weed scene was just crazy. Literally risking your life and freedom just to smoke some nugs. Don't get me started on that b.s. D.A.R.E program. 😂
Oh man, our DARE officiers burnt weed scented candles and asked us if we ever smelled this at home. I had, but i was also, at like 8yo going "wtf, this is evil" in my head. And im very thankful my parents educated me on this kind of stuff and its intent early on.

There were kids in my class that raised their hand. They took these kids out fo the classroom. We never saw a couple of them again. None of the other kids knew what was up, and i was scared to tell them for teachers or police finding out my parents smoked pot. I was terrified for a while at school after this. Completely traumatized. Was years on into high school before i had a teacher i felt like i could trust again.

My parents were great parents, way better then most. And hard working tax paying citizens too, And the government was trying to steal me from them, is the way i perceived this. My mom kept herself off opiates after a HORRIBLE back surgery with cannabis. It was incredibly obvious growing up, especially with several friends who had painkiller addicted parents, how lucky i was my mom chose to do this even though a huge double edges sword. But they aslo educated us young, and told us what it was, and why it was around, and where mom would have been without it, BEFORE the dare classes started.

In my generation, DARE focused mainly on cannabis, and the point was to figure out what kid's parents were using it. They focused alot on teaching children....exactly how meth was made too... (imho the current meth epidemic across the entire country... DARE classes along side over prescribing children with amphetamines is hugely responsible for that.)

Last edited:
leroygreen

leroygreen

In perryville Ohio I broke down and cop pulled up and gave me a lift to the truck stop and I put my baggage in his backseat with an oz.

Or when I got in accident with Michigan State trooper and dumped my stash in there parking lot.
Got a bunch of em.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

i got stopped and searched by a cop with a half burnt blunt in my pocket while on state probation for weed at like 16yo.

He was no joke, about to stick his hand in my last pocket he hadnt checked, where the blunt was sitting in a cigg box that was also illegal for me to have, and some idiot right up the neighborhood road decided to do a total burnout in his mustang to show off. Cop immediately decided to ignore the two punk teenagers with skateboards, and focus on the asshat in the mustang.

When the adrenaline wore off i nearly passed out.... was intense as shit lol. The second he turned on the mustang guy we booked it through back yards fast as we could, we left our skateboards behind lol. Mine (was a good plan b deck) got stolen.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

You'll never guess who slept the sleep of the dead🤪 2 more muffins left. I love edibles after a long day of smoking weed🤣

It's sad there are those who it doesn't effect or gives them a bad effect. I ❤️ edibles.

Another long day ahead of smoking weed, I'm on j2 already so I'll save those muffins for tonight. I almost got out of bed last night and ate them with the munchies I had🤣🤣🤣
The problem with edibles is that they’re generally delicious and are in food form made for snacking. Very easy to over do it, and then yes the sleep of death washes over you. My last batch of oatmeal chocolate chip with walnuts cookies was extremely delicious but also extra potent at something like 65-75 milligrams per cookie. Estimated with some edible dose calculator. It’s pretty tough not to eat at least two. Stopping at one is practically torture 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

The problem with edibles is that they’re generally delicious and are in food form made for snacking. Very easy to over do it, and then yes the sleep of death washes over you. My last batch of oatmeal chocolate chip with walnuts cookies was extremely delicious but also extra potent at something like 65-75 milligrams per cookie. Estimated with some edible dose calculator. It’s pretty tough not to eat at least two. Stopping at one is practically torture 🤣🤣🤣🤣
im in story mode now lmao

i made some snickerdoodles with a shit load of reclaim i didnt weigh first. just eyeballed it.

These cookies were dangerous, and we were idiots, me and my fiance took them, and some regular snickledoodle to a haloween party we thought kids werent going to be at...

Even though we used different plates and made it very clear when we arrived, the drunk idiots poured both plates together o nthe main food table when we went outback to the bonfire.

Like 10 mins later a couple kids walk out eating snickerdoodles, and to double check....we inqured exactly what got done with the snickerdoodles. Pointing out we were told it was an adult's haloween party and edibles welcome.

We were told its an adult haloween party, and some magic snickerdoodles are VERY welcome. in text and call form both, from more then one person organizing the party.

These snickerdoodles, i found out later on (i took ALL of them back to the car) we dangerously strong, you couldnt eat one without a basic coma.

Children ended up in the hospital unconscious unresponsive and shallow breathing. They werent in any real danger, but i Felt horrible. Havent gone to another party since actually. Still feel like the worst person ever over it.

Last edited:
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Yeah for real, these young kids that never even smoked before it was legal have no idea what some of us had to do just to score some buds. I’ve dealt with many a shit situation with shit heads trying to get some shit! Ain’t that some shit??💩

Leoman

Leoman

Where have these 4 ounce mason jars been all my life?

Now what to do with this shit. Weed's already strong enough so afraid to smoke it.

PXL 20240508 1852189462

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Where have these 4 ounce mason jars been all my life?

Now what to do with this shit. Weed's already strong enough so afraid to smoke it.

View attachment 2167115
hoarded in the magic mushroom grower's cabinets and drawers. It's the only place i've ever seen those not being used for canning veggies or jams. til now i guess. Thats gonna make a mighty fine chunk of hash looks like.

I vote you drop that in the corner of a tough plastic baggie, and press it into a chunk of hash. You could also soak all that keif in some high % rubbing alcohol for a bit, stirring it up occasionally, then coffe filter out the empty resin heads squeezing them through the filter if making edibles and not a smokable/dabbable full-melt, evap the alcohol in the oven fully at like 200-220f if making edibles (If you ave a gas oven and do this oil method, or if you are making a full melt to smoke on, dont be an idiot, leave it overnight on a fan to avoid setting your kitchen on fire/ruining the terp profile, i have to say this now for reasons lol) and have some crazy potent, full spectrum oil thatll melt/decarb right into some coco oil or budder for making edibles that have little or no cannabis flavor at all and requires no cheese clothing. You could very carefully control the potency as well. When i do this with kief, i just assume a 50-60% cannibinoid content to most oils made this way and my results have always seemed on par with my estimated potency. I assume closer to 60-70% if using dry ice sift or bubble hash. If you winterize oil made this way before evaporating the alcohol, it'll even full melt, and sometimes even be dab-able like mentioned.

Id def do one of those two things with it personally. I'd probably make hash if it was a single strain's kief/sift. I'd probably make the oil for edibles if it was a chop suey from grinders or something. Either way makes a more efficient use of the kief then just sprinkling it on flower to smoke, but theres absolutely nothing wrong with just doing that either lol. Smoking a good ole hash-pipe is just one of my all time favorite cannabis activities, i tend to gift away edibles i make.

Thank you tho, i forgot about those little wide mouth jars, gonna pick some up actually

PS, if you dont want to use a two part lid, most penut budder jar lids will seal completely air tight on those.

Last edited:
leroygreen

leroygreen

Oh man, our DARE officiers burnt weed scented candles and asked us if we ever smelled this at home. I had, but i was also, at like 8yo going "wtf, this is evil" in my head. And im very thankful my parents educated me on this kind of stuff and its intent early on.

There were kids in my class that raised their hand. They took these kids out fo the classroom. We never saw a couple of them again. None of the other kids knew what was up, and i was scared to tell them for teachers or police finding out my parents smoked pot. I was terrified for a while at school after this. Completely traumatized. Was years on into high school before i had a teacher i felt like i could trust again.

My parents were great parents, way better then most. And hard working tax paying citizens too, And the government was trying to steal me from them, is the way i perceived this. My mom kept herself off opiates after a HORRIBLE back surgery with cannabis. It was incredibly obvious growing up, especially with several friends who had painkiller addicted parents, how lucky i was my mom chose to do this even though a huge double edges sword. But they aslo educated us young, and told us what it was, and why it was around, and where mom would have been without it, BEFORE the dare classes started.

In my generation, DARE focused mainly on cannabis, and the point was to figure out what kid's parents were using it. They focused alot on teaching children....exactly how meth was made too... (imho the current meth epidemic across the entire country... DARE classes along side over prescribing children with amphetamines is hugely responsible for that.)

Yeah dare program destroyed many families

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Yeah dare program destroyed many families
My parent's did the same thing with my older brother right before his 3rd grade year too. Same for my younger sister. Too young to know about cannabis honestly. Me finding out the truth about it that young did have some consequences. But their hand was forced on the matter.

My mom worked at a low income children's primary physician clinic associated with St jude and childrens hospital.. Some of the children her clinic saw were foster's that resulted from the early 90s dare programs because thats where the state was ordering local foster parents to take the children. Not all cannabis enjoying parents were so lucky as to know this was going on ahead of time. Some of those parents are probably still serving prison sentences for non violent cannabis related "crimes" while being black or something. My mom had access to more information on these children and their pasts then the foster parents did.

Such an insidious thing it chills my spine to think about it contrasted to today's cannabis climate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So im expecting 80mph winds and up to baseball sized hail. These storms are dropping golf ball sized hail 3 hours west of me right now. Have spawned nearly a dozen tornados. And it just got clear, and its getting HOT real fast. Gonna be some doozies when they come through for sure.

Who wants to come up with an idea on how to protect small plants in ground from something like this, that are only 5/6 nodes into growth? 😅 😅 😶.

I only have a couple 5 gallon buckets i could use for covers. a few bricks for weights. Nothing else and no ride out to a hardware store either. Starting to sweat a little bit lol.

Last edited:
BB22

BB22

Ah yes the DARE program. As teen punks in the late 80s we used drive up to NH and party.

Cops were always present and on high alert.

My buddy, being the criminal mastermind that he was, put a DARE bumper sticker on his shit box.

You know, to throw off the cops 🤣🤣🤣

While cruising down a crowded street he was punched square in the face! 🤣🤣🤣🤣✌️

Top Bottom