Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Nut jobs like her is why people can’t have fun toys without people complaining about some emissions haha

Father in laws ride 85’ Monte SS with just under 36k all original gotta get dusted off we just rolled it out from storage lol
FB IMG 1697673826982

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Oh hell naw, as soon as she is done I’ll post a video firing her up, I’m still waiting on the parts to get here from diamond and butler Racing. How you doing homie?
Well at least parts on the way, thats progress! Doin good bro, work has me climbing trees like a fucking squirrel 🐿️ Got done early today, too much rain.. Gonna do some bong rips and play with my plants! Everything good down there?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well at least parts on the way, thats progress! Doin good bro, work has me climbing trees like a fucking squirrel 🐿️ Got done early today, too much rain.. Gonna do some bong rips and play with my plants! Everything good down there?
Besides 100% humidity on the regular already, yeah tons of rain too. Been using my mornings working on the Pontiac because it’s just fucking disgusting after 12.
I’m spinning spliffs and about to do the same👊🏻

Latest posts

Top Bottom