Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I am beginning to think zigzag has been lying to me. I have felt the last few packs that I have been going through them rather fast so I decided to write the date that I started a new pack. Well a pack lasted me 10 days and I rarely fuck up a paper. I do smoke a lot but 10 joints a day leaves me little time for anything else and I don't think I smoke THAT much. If I shared doobies or had friends I might consider this amount reasonable but neither of those things are true. I don't share joints and I don't like people enough to be friends with any of them so what the fuck ZIGZAG! 😒
They're probably disappearing at the store you buy them at. I order papers from Amazon so I don't have to pay $3 a pack of 32-50 at the liquor or head shop. I bought 300 Raw for $5 and I smoke 4-5 per day. I don't like many people either🙃

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I am beginning to think zigzag has been lying to me. I have felt the last few packs that I have been going through them rather fast so I decided to write the date that I started a new pack. Well a pack lasted me 10 days and I rarely fuck up a paper. I do smoke a lot but 10 joints a day leaves me little time for anything else and I don't think I smoke THAT much. If I shared doobies or had friends I might consider this amount reasonable but neither of those things are true. I don't share joints and I don't like people enough to be friends with any of them so what the fuck ZIGZAG! 😒
The orange packs.
Supposed to be 32 leaves
I have bought packs to pull them all out and count at once.

You aren’t wrong. They were routinely short by an average of 5 papers a packs
I won’t use them anymore.
I use king cellulose papers and raw king size.
It’s a shame about zig zag. Fuckers

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

A friend of mine counted OCB slims and there were like 19 too little, she sent them an e-mail and they sent her a mail (you remember those) with 4 packs and a paper rolling tray. The mail was just we are sorry and stuff.

I did it with crispbread. A peice looked like someone took a chew out of it so I sent them a picture and pretended to be shocked and repelled. High brow shit.
They sent me checks for 4 new packets though. Playa 😅

It pays off. Count a pack down in a ziplock and look up where to complain

TreeBee

TreeBee

The orange packs.
Supposed to be 32 leaves
I have bought packs to pull them all out and count at once.

You aren’t wrong. They were routinely short by an average of 5 papers a packs
I won’t use them anymore.
I use king cellulose papers and raw king size.
It’s a shame about zig zag. Fuckers
I am a creature of habit never done a lot of paper exploration....maybe I should. Don't like giant papers though I would rather smoke two zig sized joints in a row than a giant heater.

TreeBee

TreeBee

A friend of mine counted OCB slims and there were like 19 too little, she sent them an e-mail and they sent her a mail (you remember those) with 4 packs and a paper rolling tray. The mail was just we are sorry and stuff.

I did it with crispbread. A peice looked like someone took a chew out of it so I sent them a picture and pretended to be shocked and repelled. High brow shit.
They sent me checks for 4 new packets though. Playa 😅

It pays off. Count a pack down in a ziplock and look up where to complain
I got melted chunks of sugar in a bag once and complained they friggin over night shipped me 20kg of sugar 🤭

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Cool thursday pictures

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

I had no idea. Should say have no idea when it comes to alcohol. Being sugar based it makes sense why its so calorie dense though.
It's a fun rabbithole to jump down into, brewing and distilling. I haven't had a drink in 4 years but I think it's fun still. But you know, we do this one thing on this forum, and now we're "moonshiners" and shit adds up and pretty soon we run a methlab in the back of a stickshift Japanese eighties van. I'll just try to stay where I'm at on the scale ✌️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Top Bottom