Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Yeah, I first came across Forbidden Fruit in a dispensary in SW Oregon in 2017, and I spent the better part of 2 years searching for a seed, a clone, anything. I was calling dispensaries and grow ops all up and down the West coast, begging for someone to come off of a clone or seed, to no avail.

Finally, my wife's friends from Hawaii happened to have Forbidden Fruit and had their parents in SoCal send me a clone after we did some "work" for them. At the time, I was instructed not to share any clones or seeds of FF with anyone, that was part of the deal. I could breed it and do whatever I wanted with the results but I couldn't share the original FF.

Now, finally, FF is more widely available. I got some FF seeds from Blimburn and they turned out to be legit, so I'm happy that this strain is no longer "on lockdown" like it was. It's pretty obvious the original breeders of Forbidden Fruit did NOT want their genetics to get out there, but that shit is only a matter of time when you got something everyone wants, it leaked eventually.

So far I've been working on crossing it with Super Silver Haze, and Blue Dream. The SSH cross I have narrowed it down to after a couple years of breeding and pheno hunting, is fuckin insane. Very dense buds, easier to grow, and the flavor? Unbelievable. Like Juicy Fruit gum mixed with Zebra Stripes gum and multiplied by 10, it's truly something to behold. I'm going to have some tester seeds of this available, soon.
Damn! lol a fruit salad with some of my favorite strains. That sounds spectacular.

cpurola

cpurola

Figured it's time to transplant.
20240510 123148

20240510 131437

TreeBee

TreeBee

I think i may have done goofed.

Im thinking i just labeled a solo cup wrong when i started out, and my male is likely just one of my Original Jack x Original Big buds.

One of my original jack x BB is looking an awful lot like my other 2 peaceblasters.
My mind had a whole Maury Povich moment "you are not the father!" "Maury!Maury!" plants doing the running man in celebration.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

My mind had a whole Maury Povich moment "you are not the father!" "Maury!Maury!" plants doing the running man in celebration.
lmfao. Pretty much.

The peaceblaster and gibnuggets are both F1s though, so it makes things tricky ID'ing by look to begin with lol. the most you get are similar tendencies.

Im not stressing it at all anymore though, just in for some surprises this season i guess.

Top Bottom