Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

ATM, I was talking to my wife about it yesterday, it smells like a pancake breakfast with scapple .

Odd, but I love it.
I see where the flavor profile.is headed. It’s going to get really sweet.
Scrapple, definitely can tell where your from Captain 🤣 I didn’t even know what scrapple was until I had a Philadelphia native explain it to me.

P

Putthataway

Image000000

P

Putthataway

I bought that ac infinity germination kit and ended up using it for maybe 3 days after they broke soil. Point I’m getting at is it’s pretty much a waste of money. Maybe it can be used more as a cloning kit but for popping seeds it really didn’t make a huge impact for the price
Did you buy the whole propagation system? I bought the entire thing. In the pods some seeds would stretch and when I turned the light up it fried and killed other seedlings. I have repurposed the pod tray as a spot for the humidifier to sit on instead of getting moisture on the floor. I am using the box and light right now with solo cups. I used the light attachment zip tied to a $40 20 watt grow light to get my clones going once they outgrow the box. It’s not a waste of money if you think outside the box on the components as you get more tools in your toolbox. Using as directed in my opinion caused me to kill quite a few seedlings I wouldn’t have using a window. I originally thought it was a huge waste of money, but it has allowed me to get these four clones into 44oz cups while I waited for their mothers to finish flower, who were also born in the same box.
IMG 1352
Right now I am contemplating my next move with the seedlings I popped. The Cali blues is Almost at the top and all the seedlings were praying yesterday. I really want to stick them in the tent but I may use the tent providing I get cap approval.😁
IMG 1353

P

Putthataway

Is that scrapple he's shuffling to the sides? Fuck I never heard of that word 🤣
I don’t know I worked at this place that had a bunch of transmission folks and this zipper tits thing would use the men’s urinal. The strangest longest pubic hairs would be in the urinal. It looked like a barbershop came through. I don’t know if they were pulling em out or it falling out there was nothing natural about those hairs. In this day and age of manscape it had been while seeing a pube in the toilet. Pissing on a pile the first time had me thinking wtf 😳? After figuring out who the serial shedder was had it made some sense but gave me questions 😂

sourorangedieselkush

sourorangedieselkush

My dog has a behavior I have only noticed in speed-addicts before. He steals my stuff, and then he helps me look for it.
My 2 cats put all their prize possessions in my shoe for me to find at work the next day. Sometimes when they are mad they put thumbtacks in them. Usually when I skip wet food and only leave dry food overnight. They are evil

sourorangedieselkush

sourorangedieselkush

Did you buy the whole propagation system? I bought the entire thing. In the pods some seeds would stretch and when I turned the light up it fried and killed other seedlings. I have repurposed the pod tray as a spot for the humidifier to sit on instead of getting moisture on the floor. I am using the box and light right now with solo cups. I used the light attachment zip tied to a $40 20 watt grow light to get my clones going once they outgrow the box. It’s not a waste of money if you think outside the box on the components as you get more tools in your toolbox. Using as directed in my opinion caused me to kill quite a few seedlings I wouldn’t have using a window. I originally thought it was a huge waste of money, but it has allowed me to get these four clones into 44oz cups while I waited for their mothers to finish flower, who were also born in the same box. View attachment 2169250Right now I am contemplating my next move with the seedlings I popped. The Cali blues is Almost at the top and all the seedlings were praying yesterday. I really want to stick them in the tent but I may use the tent providing I get cap approval.😁View attachment 2169252
I just bought the germination kit humidity dome with the t5 lights. They all fell over the second day they were in the dome. Ended up throwing them out and just germinated manually and worked out perfectly. Thought I might repurpose it to use for some shrooms

P

Putthataway

I just bought the germination kit humidity dome with the t5 lights. They all fell over the second day they were in the dome. Ended up throwing them out and just germinated manually and worked out perfectly. Thought I might repurpose it to use for some shrooms
Yeah that tray is the problem. Before you give up on it pull the tray out and use the solo cups. When you say germinated manually are you referring to water and cup method? The mothers I had that came from the tray all fell over that didn’t fry. I moved them to the solo cups and no longer had that problem putting them back in the box.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I don’t know I worked at this place that had a bunch of transmission folks and this zipper tits thing would use the men’s urinal. The strangest longest pubic hairs would be in the urinal. It looked like a barbershop came through. I don’t know if they were pulling em out or it falling out there was nothing natural about those hairs. In this day and age of manscape it had been while seeing a pube in the toilet. Pissing on a pile the first time had me thinking wtf 😳? After figuring out who the serial shedder was had it made some sense but gave me questions 😂
“zipper tits” made the whole context of this post make sense 😆😆

P

Putthataway

My 2 cats put all their prize possessions in my shoe for me to find at work the next day. Sometimes when they are mad they put thumbtacks in them. Usually when I skip wet food and only leave dry food overnight. They are evil
My buddy’s cats would sit in front of the full litter box he was neglecting to change and shit on the floor. Here’s another one from a wise man. Dogs are all excited to see you when you get home. The gato greeting “oh this motherfucker”

Top Bottom