Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Fkin' Red Cross...
FB IMG 1715294620010

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Did you buy the whole propagation system? I bought the entire thing. In the pods some seeds would stretch and when I turned the light up it fried and killed other seedlings. I have repurposed the pod tray as a spot for the humidifier to sit on instead of getting moisture on the floor. I am using the box and light right now with solo cups. I used the light attachment zip tied to a $40 20 watt grow light to get my clones going once they outgrow the box. It’s not a waste of money if you think outside the box on the components as you get more tools in your toolbox. Using as directed in my opinion caused me to kill quite a few seedlings I wouldn’t have using a window. I originally thought it was a huge waste of money, but it has allowed me to get these four clones into 44oz cups while I waited for their mothers to finish flower, who were also born in the same box. View attachment 2169250Right now I am contemplating my next move with the seedlings I popped. The Cali blues is Almost at the top and all the seedlings were praying yesterday. I really want to stick them in the tent but I may use the tent providing I get cap approval.😁View attachment 2169252
YES.
To
Everything!!!
👊🏻🤡

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

My 2 cats put all their prize possessions in my shoe for me to find at work the next day. Sometimes when they are mad they put thumbtacks in them. Usually when I skip wet food and only leave dry food overnight. They are evil
My ex wife and I used to share custody of our dog before he passed. Sometimes I'd have to go over to her place to let him out while she was at work. Every time I'd put a fresh cigarette butt in her new boyfriends shoes that he left by the door, you know, just to say hi.. 👹

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I need help. I have no idea what I am doing with this ac affinity pro 69 controller. I figured out how to program the one fan. I did the factory reset and everything is running. I have the instructions, doesn’t make any sense to me. Does anyone have a video for using this thing?View attachment 2169354View attachment 2169355
That’s how I have mine set up unless you’re really worried about like you know hitting a humidity issues and stuff but in that case, you just use the settings wheel the button that has what looks like to be a Settings wheel and hit that cycle through all the different modes and functions, and you can set it there Set the fan speed mine is set 4 at all times I spike it a little bit if it’s a feed night but other than that, it just stays on 24 seven

Putthataway

Putthataway

That’s how I have mine set up unless you’re really worried about like you know hitting a humidity issues and stuff but in that case, you just use the settings wheel the button that has what looks like to be a Settings wheel and hit that cycle through all the different modes and functions, and you can set it there Set the fan speed mine is set 4 at all times I spike it a little bit if it’s a feed night but other than that, it just stays on 24 seven
So you just use the factory setting on the controller?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ok cycle through with the settings button
You see how it say off on the top left corner, hit tge button until it says on then use the arrows up/down to toggle fan speed down load the app and setup on your phone. Was easier too.

TreeBee

TreeBee

I need help. I have no idea what I am doing with this ac affinity pro 69 controller. I figured out how to program the one fan. I did the factory reset and everything is running. I have the instructions, doesn’t make any sense to me. Does anyone have a video for using this thing?View attachment 2169354View attachment 2169355
Programing beepy things is my personal nightmare but...

Hope this helps?

Latest posts

Top Bottom