Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

Tent is sitting at a quiet 75 degrees. House is set to 73. It’s been 75-82 so I am pretty happy with this app and being able to control it. Fun fact on bleepy things. I have the instructions for this hydrometer I bought. Everything works except for the clock instructions give a bleep. I said bleep it.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Am I wrong for thinking that a lady isn't complete until she has shown me her anthocyanins?
I think technically she has to have the genetics to have those purple hues, unless we’re talking about leaves fading or potassium deficiency?? I’ve had a lot of plants finish green.
IMG 4808
Leave showing some purple as well as the stem.
IMG 2057
IMG 3061
IMG 3052

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Happy Mother’s Day to all the female farmers
Who pooped out some eggs and shit.
It’s to be commended.
I’m gonna get cracking on that breakfast stuff.
Some night time shots from last night
👊🏻🤡

IMG 5013
IMG 5007
IMG 5012
IMG 5027
IMG 5031
IMG 5025
IMG 5026
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I can’t wait to smoke this stuff….

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

We celebrate mothers day in May for some reason. But I hope all you American moms have a great day.

When I think of American moms I think of Rachel Rae. Just put you in a chair and put a cookie in your mouth.

I miss her on TV. I had a crush on her. I tried asking my wife to bake me some of those chocolate chip cookies the size of dinnerplates. But since I am the professional cookie-maker she never did.

She's a nurse and I still put bandaids on my own wounds 🤷

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I need help. I have no idea what I am doing with this ac affinity pro 69 controller. I figured out how to program the one fan. I did the factory reset and everything is running. I have the instructions, doesn’t make any sense to me. Does anyone have a video for using this thing?View attachment 2169354View attachment 2169355
It's a lot easier to program from the app in the phone. If you are programming a fan and want it on one level for lights on and another for lights off.

Set it to "on" increase to the max level you want the fan, set it to "off" and set your minimum. Then set to "schedule" and program the times for "on" and "off."

Then when your "on" it's blasting at the max you set... and "off" runs at the other speed.

The inline runs at 5 while lights on and off it runs at 2.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

It's a lot easier to program from the app in the phone. If you are programming a fan and want it on one level for lights on and another for lights off.

Set it to "on" increase to the max level you want the fan, set it to "off" and set your minimum. Then set to "schedule" and program the times for "on" and "off."

Then when your "on" it's blasting at the max you set... and "off" runs at the other speed.

The inline runs at 5 while lights on and off it runs at 2.
View attachment 2169603
Shit... after reading, this has already been answered numerous times.

Also, happy mothers day

Top Bottom