Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I was sending this out earlier. Song goes hard. I don’t think your video plays the whole song. It had mr cracking up. The all cats are bastards with Garfield was icing on the cake. 😂
Omg yesssss!
Nah I know now tho! 👊🏻🤡

TreeBee

TreeBee

Alright I am getting mixed information but I am fairly sure I should not start a seed in a 5gal no matter how damn auto it is. So would solo cup then up to 5gal be a reasonable move?

I am also getting mixed information about how to fill fabric pots and proper aeration. I have ordered some but never worked with them. I plan on using promix but do I need the HP or would it dry up too fast and the regular organic be better. Mostly asking because the HP is nearly twice the price as the premium organic. This will be outdoor also.

Whachu think?

Last edited:
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Alright I am getting mixed information but I am fairly sure I should not start a seed in a 5gal no matter how damn auto it is. So would solo cup then up to 5gal be a reasonable move?

I am also getting mixed information about how to fill fabric pots and proper aeration. I have ordered some but never worked with them. I plan on using promix but do I need the HP or would it dry up too fast and the regular organic be better. Mostly asking because the HP is nearly twice the price as the premium organic.

Whachu think?
My last run was in seven gallon fabric pots, with organic living soil, and I planted mephisto genetics forum stomper auto seeds directly in the seven gallon pots.
IMG 4711
I’m just realizing that I didn’t even have photos of these plants in veg stage, this was probably the earliest picture of them growing, already three weeks into flowering. I think five gallon pots are fine, but if you go the full organic route you may need to top dress them with worm castings and dry amendments after they start to flower. The five gallon pots might not have enough nutrients to bring them all the way to harvest. If you go the bottle nutrient route then use something that is more or less inert like a peat moss and perlite combo, that way they will drain quickly and promote root growth at the same time. I’m currently growing a few autos in a coco perlite mixture in one gallon pots and I’m using a semi organic line of fish/oceanic bottled nutrients from Neptunes Harvest. Just transplanted those seedlings a week ago so I might experience a little bit of a set back in my vegetative growth but I honestly didn’t expect the seeds to germinate because they’re old. Either way those plants will probably be fed twice a day through out the whole process.
IMG 5369

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

My last run was in seven gallon fabric pots, with organic living soil, and I planted mephisto genetics forum stomper auto seeds directly in the seven gallon pots. View attachment 2172888I’m just realizing that I didn’t even have photos of these plants in veg stage, this was probably the earliest picture of them growing, already three weeks into flowering. I think five gallon pots are fine, but if you go the full organic route you may need to top dress them with worm castings and dry amendments after they start to flower. The five gallon pots might not have enough nutrients to bring them all the way to harvest. If you go the bottle nutrient route then use something that is more or less inert like a peat moss and perlite combo, that way they will drain quickly and promote root growth at the same time. I’m currently growing a few autos in a coco perlite mixture in one gallon pots and I’m using a semi organic line of fish/oceanic bottled nutrients from Neptunes Harvest. Just transplanted those seedlings a week ago so I might experience a little bit of a set back in my vegetative growth but I honestly didn’t expect the seeds to germinate because they’re old. Either way those plants will probably be fed twice a day through out the whole process. View attachment 2172889
I usually go from solos to 1/2 gal and then 1-3 gals allowing them to fill each with roots before transplanting but I'm growing in coco coir with several fertigations a day so those roots develop very quickly.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I usually go from solos to 1/2 gal and then 1-3 gals allowing them to fill each with roots before transplanting but I'm growing in coco coir with several fertigations a day so those roots develop very quickly.
I use to grow with coco, but was ignorant to the perils of washed vs unwashed and the buffering with cal mag. Long story short was that I grew some ugly malnourished plants and chased my tail for a while with nutrient deficiencies/ lock out.
I was using box store variety coco , due to the availability and lack of a drive needed to procure,vs the extra ten miles to the grow store. I’ve since moved into the organic realm, but miss that quick explosive growth that you get when using coco. So now I’m trying out canna coco which is washed and buffered. Hopefully I’ll be able to just feed regularly and harvest without any issues.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
It turned out exactly as I had hoped.
A spot here for anything fun
As long as it’s respectful and everyone is cool with each other.
I figured it would be a good thing for us knuckleheads who spend a fair amount of time here.

I created a badass monster.
Made a boatload of new friends.
It’s been a ton of fun 👊🏻🤡
@MartyMcFly42oh
you got it ace!!

IMG 3585
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
It turned out exactly as I had hoped.
A spot here for anything fun
As long as it’s respectful and everyone is cool with each other.
I figured it would be a good thing for us knuckleheads who spend a fair amount of time here.

I created a badass monster.
Made a boatload of new friends.
It’s been a ton of fun 👊🏻🤡
@MartyMcFly42oh
you got it ace!!
It’s an organized kind of chaos : ) I stumbled across it and was blown away : ) I love that is a place I can ask a damned serious question or I can come over and shit post and good off with you guys! I have a small circle of physical I can hug friends and the rest of my tiny little world is family and you guys here! : ) ok im done being sappy 😂

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

It’s an organized kind of chaos : ) I stumbled across it and was blown away : ) I love that is a place I can ask a damned serious question or I can come over and shit post and good off with you guys! I have a small circle of physical I can hug friends and the rest of my tiny little world is family and you guys here! : ) ok im done being sappy 😂
The old adage is that you can pick your friends, but you can’t pick your friends noses comes to mind. I love this thread because I don’t have many friends who grow, and when you start getting too technical or excited about growing you almost always get the same response from people. Glazed over eyes, confused looks and head nods, next thing you know you been ranting on in an almost foreign language for twenty minutes straight to get a single word response, like cool, or okay, or my favorite one, you should apply some of that knowledge to something lucrative.
Here I can geek out, share humor and good music and be myself and most importantly be part of something that I believe is truly great. We’re all here to do the same thing: FARM THC. Where else can you say things like this
THERES TOO MUCH SUGAR IN MY BOOGERS TO PICK
SO INSTEAD OF PICKING, I RESORT TO SNIFFING
ALL THE WHILE ENJOYING THE DRIP
🤣🤡🤣🤡🤣🤡🤣🤡

Leoman

Leoman

Got me a tub of coconut oil and some molds.

Been looking up different methods of infusing the oil. Some people decarb weed in the oven before infusing the oil in a slow cooker on low for a few hours. Isn't that basically decarbing it twice? Mine will reach the boiling point after about 4 hours so it has to be over 200f. Watched some other videos where they didn't do the first step before infusing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom