Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Anyone have any good resource information for auto strains? Or are they close enough to the photo strain they don't need their own entries? Mostly want to know how big I can expect them to get.
The thing with autos is their quickness seed to harvest. Size is small. 2-3' is the norm. Little time to top or really mess up in any way but, if you get a handful of reg auto seeds you can make seeds and then grow 2 dozen at a time, relatively quickly, 3+/- months. Give regular indica seeds 4 months @ 12/12 and you'll get more smoke😉

TreeBee

TreeBee

The thing with autos is their quickness seed to harvest. Size is small. 2-3' is the norm. Little time to top or really mess up in any way but, if you get a handful of reg auto seeds you can make seeds and then grow 2 dozen at a time, relatively quickly, 3+/- months. Give regular indica seeds 4 months @ 12/12 and you'll get more smoke😉
I have zero room for indoor unfortunately

Blastfact

Blastfact

Time to clear my head and wag finger.
IMG 1953

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I have zero room for indoor unfortunately
I hear ya. Then getting a dozen regular auto seeds and breeding them might not be a bad idea. If you can keep 2 breeding pairs/groups around a corner from each other you could do 2 strains a summer and build up your own collection, even crosses. They're perfect for short summer locations.

Top Bottom