Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stokes

Stokes

I guess I'm having a winter garden this year
View attachment 2174037
It's weird that we have winter/summer growing seasons. I've got a bunch of lettuce seeds but can't grow the stuff here until Nov/Dec and then it goes to seed by April/May and is bitter. But those several months when I set up the old swing set
View attachment 2174040
View attachment 2174041
View attachment 2174042
View attachment 2174044
View attachment 2174045
with a Kratky method plus+ unlike Kratky I drain out old nute water and refresh with new. Masterblend w/ epsom salt and calcium all half strength. And with the current tests I've been running maybe one quarter strength may work just as well (currently testing on strawberries, basil and a few other herbs).

This is some sweet stuff that you'll never get from a market😉
Love it

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

FB IMG 1716088798154

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Asking for some knowledge

I grow in a tent. LEDs/soil. 4 plants at a time, perpetual. Harvested a plant that got seeded. Three other plants in the tent at different stages of flower.

Recently harvested one of them , doesn't appear to be seeded 🤷‍♂️

How is that possible ? Thanks ✌️
The airflow of your tent. Say your exhaust is running harder than your intake, causing a vacuum, in the small total area of the tent it acts as a flow hood, keeping as many contaminants out and away from your ladies as possible.

👊🏻🤡

C

chronic2

I have my eyes wander at a face that I could look at and not be bored,
They seem to capture an instinct I'll never meet nor could afford.

Though I never read the scope of the day, I then rather played with their birth.
The day, the months of the split of the zodiac myth and wonder if it has the girth.

One was the dick in a box and his wife, the other was a Charlie's angle mate.
And last was you had me at hello was the the dice thrown of her day to lock it in and say 3 is the charm of my fate.

I guess I know what I like when I see it is to make me one big torus,
Funny the way it works when you find one is how it would be so glorious.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I know very little about glad blowing. Could someone tell me how they did this. A bowl I bought recently looks like reptile skin in there, I'm fairly certain though it's glass or plastic. Could someone explain please?
While I did make glass pipes some 30 yrs ago it was just out of clear glass tubing and I haven't a clue how these are made. Did a quick search on YouTube and saw this
7g7xtdk47p2wpq9oiakx

Dino Rosin-Amanti
Blown Glass w Calcedonia
Cool stuff. I haven't looked at any videos yet but I'm sure there's got to be some on pipe making😉

leroygreen

leroygreen

While I did make glass pipes some 30 yrs ago it was just out of clear glass tubing and I haven't a clue how these are made. Did a quick search on YouTube and saw this
View attachment 2174342
Dino Rosin-Amanti
Blown Glass w Calcedonia
Cool stuff. I haven't looked at any videos yet but I'm sure there's got to be some on pipe making😉
Those are wild, could get lost staring into them.

TreeBee

TreeBee

I know very little about glad blowing. Could someone tell me how they did this. A bowl I bought recently looks like reptile skin in there, I'm fairly certain though it's glass or plastic. Could someone explain please?
Should youtube about it. Its pretty cool. There are different powdered metals that they roll the glass in and it reacts to the heat.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
They use glass slabs heated in a furnace,
Then they throw down a bunch of smaller broken glass piece’s or frit, and put the large dollop of glass on the frit and foil, glass rods ect, then they use big ass tongs of various sizes to manipulate the edging of the piece.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
hey @Captspaulding what’s the biggest you’ve seen these cali blues grow outdoors?
They grow into monsters,
If I was to use anything as a comparison,
It would be your gelato from last year, so I would say close to that, or larger even, but that all depends on what your plan is training wise. It’s also very easy to train it: a full outdoor veg from you would be massive I think: 👊🏻

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
They grow into monsters,
If I was to use anything as a comparison,
It would be your gelato from last year, so I would say close to that, or larger even, but that all depends on what your plan is training wise. It’s also very easy to train it: a full outdoor veg from you would be massive I think: 👊🏻
ok thinking it’ll be the one that will go into that spot the gelato was in,. my kumaoni may go there if it’s a female,,.
well that’s great as i like big plants,..
this will be the one if so,.
topped it a week or so ago,..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
ok thinking it’ll be the one that will go into that spot the gelato was in,. my kumaoni may go there if it’s a female,,.
well that’s great as i like big plants,..
this will be the one if so,.
topped it a week or so ago,..View attachment 2174407View attachment 2174408
oh hell yes!
it’s fixing to smell like blue berries out there
This is exciting bro, I have been waiting on a couple of you folks to get these outside.
That thing is gonna go crazy 👊🏻

Last edited:
Top Bottom