Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

7xof7g

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
kinda lost track bro, not my grow couple month i think, has been super healthy though all way so far.👍 it likes the environment here. ive some more cali blues i popped to so far everything ive popped has been sound.👍
Great news!
The banner has been getting great feedback.
I appreciate you letting me know how they are doing.
I’m rolling 3 cali blues I just up potted into 3GS about a week ago, I think I’m just gonna let them get situated In the medium and toss them into flower…..well , 1 of them for sure the other two I’m tossing in the hate tents I’m excited .
It’s time to get some more beans and do another 100-150.plant run of them to Sue’s out the bs. The germ rates have been great too. But I think I know why some of y’all found pheno variety, myself Included, they are from one of the earlier containers of seeds that I marked wrong generation and flip date ect….i went through 3 1/2 vials of them.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Great news!
The banner has been getting great feedback.
I appreciate you letting me know how they are doing.
I’m rolling 3 cali blues I just up potted into 3GS about a week ago, I think I’m just gonna let them get situated In the medium and toss them into flower…..well , 1 of them for sure the other two I’m tossing in the hate tents I’m excited .
It’s time to get some more beans and do another 100-150.plant run of them to Sue’s out the bs. The germ rates have been great too. But I think I know why some of y’all found pheno variety, myself Included, they are from one of the earlier containers of seeds that I marked wrong generation and flip date ect….i went through 3 1/2 vials of them.
either way there great bud, i just popped the 2 more there front 2 like twins ones that big gigantic seed from last year 😁 kinda thinking of doing the same smaller plants straight to flower. the germ rates have been great for me all 4 i did so far popped right up.
Seedlings

BB22

BB22

Asking for suggestions. These are Barney’s Lemon Tree and Moby Dick.

finally realized that I had bugs yesterday.

Last night I waited till about an hour and a half before lights out and sprayed some 50-50 Iso/water and then I wiped the leaves off.

Today I’ve been removing the critters mechanically with my fingers. I added some fresh DE and Neem oil spray to the top of the soil.

Plan on not bothering them anymore for the next few hours to let bugs collect and then I’m gonna spray thethem with the 50-50 ISO/water spray and leave it on, not wipe it off. Does that sound like a good plan? Thanks.

Damn bugs
IMG 4739

IMG 4738

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Last night I waited till about an hour and a half before lights out and sprayed some 50-50 Iso/water and then I wiped the leaves off.

Today I’ve been removing the critters mechanically with my fingers. I added some fresh DE and Neem oil spray to the top of the soil.

Plan on not bothering them anymore for the next few hours to let bugs collect and then I’m gonna spray thethem with the 50-50 ISO/water spray and leave it on, not wipe it off. Does that sound like a good plan? Thanks.

Damn bugs
View attachment 2175342
View attachment 2175343
you may wanna dillute your alcohol a little more, just my 2 cents. Looks like its causing a bit of leaf burn and issues and new growth deformity. I mixed my pyrethrin too strong first spray this year, did my dilution math wrong, ended up with the exact same leaf burn and new growth deformity on a couple.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im startin to get pretty excited about this season. Biggs and a mystery sativa.
444776640 442520798424346 8995733925838958120 n

444761543 1660652061343006 8886370500340057056 n

Mystery sativa
Biggs
BB22

BB22

you may wanna dillute your alcohol a little more, just my 2 cents. Looks like its causing a bit of leaf burn and issues and new growth deformity. I mixed my pyrethrin too strong first spray this year, did my dilution math wrong, ended up with the exact same leaf burn and new growth deformity on a couple.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im startin to get pretty excited about this season. Biggs and a mystery sativa.
View attachment 2175461
View attachment 2175460
Thanks. I’ll try diluting.

I was going to just chuck these plants. I want to try and figure out how to work through this. Appreciate the help.

Rama777

Rama777

Damn bugs
View attachment 2175342
View attachment 2175343
I’m sorry you’re dealing with this man!! I’ve got bugs too, but that’s outside in a green house. Not neaaaarly as nerve wracking as an indoor problem..

Putthataway

Putthataway

Thanks. I’ll try diluting.

I was going to just chuck these plants. I want to try and figure out how to work through this. Appreciate the help.
I would also suggest spraying right before or after lights out. That hour and half before the lights has got to be pretty hard on them. The led magnifies the light with the moisture. I am dealing with something as well. I have done de , dead bug, and neem. I don’t see the ones I am dealing with. I don’t see anything with the exception of the fungus gnat I saw fly off mid pot at the holes I drilled. I haven’t caught any of them to ensure they are fungus gnats. I was also going to incorporate the alcohol, after seeing your results I am going to hold off. Who told you to mix alcohol? I have seen it here before.

BB22

BB22

I would also suggest spraying right before or after lights out. That hour and half before the lights has got to be pretty hard on them. The led magnifies the light with the moisture. I am dealing with something as well. I have done de , dead bug, and neem. I don’t see the ones I am dealing with. I don’t see anything with the exception of the fungus gnat I saw fly off mid pot at the holes I drilled. I haven’t caught any of them to ensure they are fungus gnats. I was also going to incorporate the alcohol, after seeing your results I am going to hold off. Who told you to mix alcohol? I have seen it here before.
Who told you to mix alcohol? I have seen it here before.

Gnik ✌️

Putthataway

Putthataway

I was staring at my plants and thinking about them and looking at them too damn hard.

Then the light shut off…

Lol 😀

they not get any treatment tonight. ✌️
Lol I can’t say for certain on the regimen for the alcohol. On the neem and dead bug it’s repeat after a few days or so… I did the neem and spinosad back to back. I want these bugs dead. I won’t be repeating tonight after your mishap. Gnick got good info, I don’t know about your mix ratio but I am leaning on the 1 1/2 hours before lights out. Even the night I screwed up spraying neem and spinosad on the same night my plants didn’t get burned like that overnight. I hope it works out for you 👊

Latest posts

Top Bottom