Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

814264e7054b7924eefd6b832630ce4a

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
At the garden center what do we think of this?
I use seaweed, liquid and powered, the only thing is, I wish your label said that was the MAX guaranteed amounts available.
The way that’s worded makes me think it could definitely be a little much for certain plants, I would use the minimum amount possible and slowly uptick over time.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to all of you crazy fools, for keeping it legit, fun, knowledgeable and happy up in this piece. I’m a little green in the gills today, so I’ve been moving slow, and barely checking my phone. It is just nice to see that y’all really are awesome when I do finally get to flipping through what everyone is doing for the day. It’s always folks helping out to the best of their ability, acting a fool, and just generally being cool af daily.

Stay green my friends.
It’s what’s up.
👊🏻🤡
Hope you’re feeling better soon, been dealing with a bad back since Thursday night, finally after being harassed by my girlfriend I went to urgent care, well I guess I’m gonna need a backiotomey. Got a doctors note some muscle relaxers and some steroids. I try to stay as far away from the prescription drugs as possible but unfortunately I’m going to have to take them. So I’ll probably be on here for meantime but I’m gonna try not to comment on anything and stay out of trouble. Captain hope you’re feeling better soon.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Not sure how close you are to the ocean but I wonder couldn't a person just go down to the beach and gather up a pile of seaweed and dehydrate it then either use it dry or make a tea of it, only thing is you wouldn't know what the strength would be or how it would affect a plant, unless you have a couple of test plants 🤷‍♂️
So. Kelp farms. They are a thing nowadays.
Cleaner.
That being said, I’m sure you could, but a analysis would be necessary for you location,
Oil drilling, import export traffic, ecological impact on your neck of the woods has to be considered.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hope you’re feeling better soon, been dealing with a bad back since Thursday night, finally after being harassed by my girlfriend I went to urgent care, well I guess I’m gonna need a backiotomey. Got a doctors note some muscle relaxers and some steroids. I try to stay as far away from the prescription drugs as possible but unfortunately I’m going to have to take them. So I’ll probably be on here for meantime but I’m gonna try not to comment on anything and stay out of trouble. Captain hope you’re feeling better soon.
Don’t make yourself scarce now 🤪
I deal with a bum back everyday of my life, and I’ve had a dependency on those stupid pills for years, when I got slammed in between a tower and rigging load in 14. in my circumstances, I don’t abuse them, and have a pile left over at the end of the month, but I still hate the fact they are necessary, if I didn’t have them, I’m pretty sure ida fed myself a bullet.
I’m on the should they shouldn’t they.
Bc they do help if you can control yourself. At the same time, they really are shit. 💩 I hope you feel better too bud.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Not sure how close you are to the ocean but I wonder couldn't a person just go down to the beach and gather up a pile of seaweed and dehydrate it then either use it dry or make a tea of it, only thing is you wouldn't know what the strength would be or how it would affect a plant, unless you have a couple of test plants 🤷‍♂️
Not here in Cali, everything is protected. Even the sand and rocks. Don't you dare try to steal some seashells🤣

TreeBee

TreeBee

I thought about this very thing this morning as I do live by the ocean but I wasnt sure if it needs to be washed, how to process it or if there are any pests I could potentially be bringing home so I decided to file it for later research.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Granted, it was a bit of a lark I wasn't really being serious... or was I
Not here in Cali, everything is protected. Even the sand and rocks. Don't you dare try to steal some seashells🤣
I like a challenge.
I’m snagging them all.
By eating them one at a time.
Retrieving them is a bitch though.
Conks just ain’t built for the way I doo things 😂

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

last time i drove into cali, a checkpoint stopped me and took away all my food because it was illegal to bring in fruit from anywhere else even though its all the same store bought brands from the same distributors/suppliers. Was all the food i had, only had money left for gas to get to where i was going in Anaheim/LA. This happened in Redding up north. Glad cali is busker friendly and i had a guitar or it woulda been a super hungry couple days lmfao.

Your state is an asshole, straight up. That seriously pissed me off at the time hahahaha. Not that mine isn't, but at least it doesn't literally steal a homeless hippy's lunch... yet.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
last time i drove into cali, a checkpoint stopped me and took away all my food because it was illegal to bring in fruit from anywhere else even though its all the same store bought brands from the same distributors/suppliers. Was all the food i had, only had money left for gas to get to where i was going in Anaheim/LA. This happened in Redding up north. Glad cali is busker friendly and i had a guitar or it woulda been a super hungry couple days lmfao.

Your state is an asshole, straight up. That seriously pissed me off at the time hahahaha. Not that mine isn't, but at least it doesn't literally steal a homeless hippy's lunch... yet.
Oh shit! The great north American busker beast himself!

I love you folks, and run for a conga from my trunk to toss in my 2 cents every time
Crazy they snagged your produce.
That’s fucked.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Oh shit! The great north American busker beast himself!

I love you folks, and run for a conga from my trunk to toss in my 2 cents every time
Crazy they snagged your produce.
That’s fucked.

Panhandlers, and those "traveling and broke need help" guys give the rest of us a bad name unfortunately.

In my current state, busking IS the same thing as panhandling

Images 4

Latest posts

Top Bottom