Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I SEE YOUR SCHWARTZ IS AS BIG AS MINE
L4-L5 herniation. Living with it for 30 years. There are been far too many days I couldn't walk. More pain than I care to recall. I stay away from the opiates, very rare I take one. Flexeril, muscle relaxer on occasion, usually 3 days once a day to get me through the worse of it. Smoke a LOT. Eat a LOT. Get yourself some high CBD hemp and grow the shit out of it. My wife's doc sez the current literature is 3-1 THC - CBD. I make a sauve that works wonders on my wife's diabetic foot pain and I add it in my brownie and cookie recipes. Is it really helping? I don't know, I'm 65 been a plumber all my life and I'm still able to do the job. There have been many weeks where that wasn't the case before growing as much as I wanted to smoke/consume and adding the high CBD hemp but here we are. Looks like I'll be replacing at least 1 water heater on Thur and check one, a tankless on Friday. I'm very surprised I'm still able to do this after messing up my back so something is helping me continue and weed and hemp seems to really help😉

Also a good shiatsu massager and T.E.N.S. device, hot pad and cold/ice packs😉 for the real fun times.

TreeBee

TreeBee

Panhandlers, and those "traveling and broke need help" guys give the rest of us a bad name unfortunately.

In my current state, busking IS the same thing as panhandling
So.... I almost feel bad admitting there is a buskers festival where I come from 🤷‍♀️

Awesome🤣 sorry but tbh that actually sounds funny, it would be as if there was a statute like that here on the prairie where a person would be aloud to collect 5 gals of soil from crown land or some such nonsense
Kind of is like that....ish

Screenshot 20240521 171352 Samsung Internet
Rama777

Rama777

L4-L5 herniation. Living with it for 30 years. There are been far too many days I couldn't walk. More pain than I care to recall. I stay away from the opiates, very rare I take one. Flexeril, muscle relaxer on occasion, usually 3 days once a day to get me through the worse of it. Smoke a LOT. Eat a LOT. Get yourself some high CBD hemp and grow the shit out of it. My wife's doc sez the current literature is 3-1 THC - CBD. I make a sauve that works wonders on my wife's diabetic foot pain and I add it in my brownie and cookie recipes. Is it really helping? I don't know, I'm 65 been a plumber all my life and I'm still able to do the job. There have been many weeks where that wasn't the case before growing as much as I wanted to smoke/consume and adding the high CBD hemp but here we are. Looks like I'll be replacing at least 1 water heater on Thur and check one, a tankless on Friday. I'm very surprised I'm still able to do this after messing up my back so something is helping me continue and weed and hemp seems to really help😉

Also a good shiatsu massager and T.E.N.S. device, hot pad and cold/ice packs😉 for the real fun times.
I’m with ya’ man, though 23 years younger than you so I don’t know what the fuck. Compressed nerve in my neck fucking me all up. And to make matters much, MUCH worse, smoking pot makes it worse. Relaxes my muscles for sure, but increases the intensity of my neuropathy. Maybe I need to grow some high CBD strain?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter

I have permits here for 3 cbd strains, I ran them for a long time and made tinctures and slow release medical patches. But because I had a crop take. When Inwas transporting a crop for purchase and had to go through legal hoops just to not be prosecuted for following the law, well I just stopped. I have a tens device, it works. Just not as well as I would like. I also have a script for flex, it’s a nighttime med, has to be otherwise I’m walking into shit. I’m super glad you can stay away from them, I did for a while u til life got in the way some. I don’t get affected the same way most folks do from opioids, it actually puts gas in my tank. I’m highly functional bag of busted bones, the hot rod work is fucking tough nowadays with my son living in NC
Thank god I was a rigger all those years, because I can make some pretty dumb difficult jobs doable that way

Legit tho, preach homie. You ain’t wrong.
Feel dirty bc I do rely on them, at going on 52, I’m learning I ain’t bulletproof anymore….

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

So.... I almost feel bad admitting there is a buskers festival where I come from 🤷‍♀️

Kind of is like that....ish
oh yea i dont doubt it, most of us housed ourselves up and dipped on the busking thing around the time the newer generation made us all look like scumbag panhandling dirty kids lmao.

I think i dropped off the road life around 2015-2016 after my last rainbow gathering lol.

G29dmdpb5zzb1

Last edited:
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
last time i drove into cali, a checkpoint stopped me and took away all my food because it was illegal to bring in fruit from anywhere else even though its all the same store bought brands from the same distributors/suppliers. Was all the food i had, only had money left for gas to get to where i was going in Anaheim/LA. This happened in Redding up north. Glad cali is busker friendly and i had a guitar or it woulda been a super hungry couple days lmfao.

Your state is an asshole, straight up. That seriously pissed me off at the time hahahaha. Not that mine isn't, but at least it doesn't literally steal a homeless hippy's lunch... yet.
ima fruit even harder!! Fuck’em!

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

It’s def a hard road. I was on dead tour from 91 until the music stopped. 😔
That’s when I took down my 🏴‍☠️
Sold the econoline and packed up the tie dye gear. I still break all that out from time to time…..
By the time i came around to it, all i had to follow was Darkstar and Dead & Co.

The music never stopped brother, it just gets turned down sometimes. Btw i felt completely different about john mayer after seeing him live with Weir. Fwiw

There are whispered rumors in the family of a potential Dead & Co superbowl performance in the next 5-6 years. Doubtful, but wouldnt that be some shit?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
By the time i came around to it, all i had to follow was Darkstar and Dead & Co.

The music never stops brother, it just gets turned down sometimes. Btw i felt completely different about john mayer after seeing him live with Weir. Fwiw

There are whispered rumors in the family of a potential Dead & Co superbowl performance in the next 5-6 years. Doubtful, but wouldnt that be some shit?
I go and see Bobby and the boys too as much as I can when they come, and yes, John m was a culture shock, but that boy is damned good. He has my vote, and they have wanted to play the Super Bowl forever, I think it’ll happen. Maybe, as long as Bobby doesn’t wear daisy dukes we are good 😂

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I go and see Bobby and the boys too as much as I can when they come, and yes, John m was a culture shock, but that boy is damned good. He has my vote, and they have wanted to play the Super Bowl forever, I think it’ll happen. Maybe, as long as Bobby doesn’t wear daisy dukes we are good 😂
I have heard through some grape vines, that once they agreed to that las vegas residency, they may have been approached directly by certain people who plan super bowl half time shows years in advance.

Grape vine being the source of those oj x bb beans lmao.

Those dukes are trademark at this point, ill be disappointed if he doesn't bust em out for a superbowl.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I have heard through some grape vines, that once they agreed to that las vegas residency, they may have been approached directly by certain people who plan super bowl half time shows years in advance.

Grape vine being the source of those oj x bb beans lmao.

Those dukes are trademark at this point, ill be disappointed if he doesn't bust em out for a superbowl.
I have a picture of Bobby wearing a particular high set, underneath is the phrase

“Bobby is a screamer”

It’s fucking hilarious.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

ima fruit even harder!! Fuck’em!
I was f*ckin pissed man. I was traveling with this vegan girl and her vegan brother. And we were eating lots of mushrooms at the time, so we stocked up on fruits and stuff because they keep well for the drive through cali from oregon.

Checkpoint stops, im low key thinking im about to go to jail or something because we had like a pound of boomers. And they ask if we have any produce, fruits, vegetables, or agricultural products with us.

Iris piped up and said we got a bunch of fruits in the trunk but we got them at the grocery store. Bout shat myself because the mushrooms are back there too, so not even 10 seconds after the sigh of relief im back to thinking im about to go to jail.

But when i popped the trunk they didnt even really look, i just grabbed the cooler of fruit put it on the side of the road and closed the trunk lmao.

The very next walmart im in, all the same exact brands of produce from oregon. Exact same.

Top Bottom